Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Pro-Russia Republican Party?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Honeyman

Pro-Russia Republican Party?

Post by Honeyman » Sun Feb 18, 2024 7:57 pm

The censorship king from out of state.

Honeyman

Re: Pro-Russia Republican Party?

Post by Honeyman » Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:40 am

Trump remains silent about Navalny. He cannot bring himself to criticize Putin.

bmw

Post by bmw » Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:51 am

Honeyman wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:40 am
The first half of that statement is no longer true.
The sudden death of Alexei Navalny has made me more and more aware of what is happening in our Country. It is a slow, steady progression, with CROOKED, Radical Left Politicians, Prosecutors, and Judges leading us down a path to destruction. Open Borders, Rigged Elections, and Grossly Unfair Courtroom Decisions are DESTROYING AMERICA. WE ARE A NATION IN DECLINE, A FAILING NATION! MAGA2024
https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrum ... 5847100029

I will say that his message is a bit cryptic. It sounds like he's saying that Russia is a crooked nation in decline - why he won't directly say that is interesting.

zzand

Post by zzand » Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:52 am

Trump Statement

“The sudden death of Alexei Navalny has made me more and more aware of what is happening in our Country,” Trump wrote on Truth Social. “It is a slow, steady progression, with CROOKED, Radical Left Politicians, Prosecutors, and Judges leading us down a path to destruction. Open Borders, Rigged Elections, and Grossly Unfair Courtroom Decisions are DESTROYING AMERICA. WE ARE A NATION IN DECLINE, A FAILING NATION!”

He says nothing about Putin, which he should have, and in true Trump fashion made it about him.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:29 am

bmw wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:51 am
Honeyman wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:40 am
The first half of that statement is no longer true.
The sudden death of Alexei Navalny has made me more and more aware of what is happening in our Country. It is a slow, steady progression, with CROOKED, Radical Left Politicians, Prosecutors, and Judges leading us down a path to destruction. Open Borders, Rigged Elections, and Grossly Unfair Courtroom Decisions are DESTROYING AMERICA. WE ARE A NATION IN DECLINE, A FAILING NATION! MAGA2024
https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrum ... 5847100029

I will say that his message is a bit cryptic. It sounds like he's saying that Russia is a crooked nation in decline - why he won't directly say that is interesting.
So now he’s trying to benefit politically from the death of the opposition leader against one of the foremost dictators in the world today? Lovely.

He isn’t saying a darn thing about Russia there. Just his own view that his problems are caused by everyone else and not his own stupidity.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:18 pm

"If Trump is elected, there'll be celebrations in the Kremiln" - Bolton.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4 ... e-kremlin/

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:42 pm

Our last nominee that wasn't a criminal thug was mocked by Obama for saying that Russia was the largest geopolitical threat. My, how far we've fallen...
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:11 pm

zzand wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:52 am
Trump Statement

“The sudden death of Alexei Navalny has made me more and more aware of what is happening in our Country,” Trump wrote on Truth Social. “It is a slow, steady progression, with CROOKED, Radical Left Politicians, Prosecutors, and Judges leading us down a path to destruction. Open Borders, Rigged Elections, and Grossly Unfair Courtroom Decisions are DESTROYING AMERICA. WE ARE A NATION IN DECLINE, A FAILING NATION!”

He says nothing about Putin, which he should have, and in true Trump fashion made it about him.
And with that, Republican conservatives have lost any prerogative they may have had even remotely suggesting Biden is not mentally competent to hold the office of President. More to the point, that statement is proof-positive there is some tragically fucked up (not to mention dangerous) shit going on in Trump's brain. Just astounding...

paul8539

Post by paul8539 » Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:54 pm

I will agree with most of the statement at you mentioned that Trump said. I do not agree with the 'rigged elections' part. The elections were not rigged. Trump lost fair and square, because there are some people who do not like him personally. They voted for Biden, not because they like Biden, but because they do not like Trump. The same thing happened in 2016: many people voted for Trump, not because they liked Trump, but because they did not want Clinton to be President.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic