Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

The Trump trial is already a shit show

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

Re: The Trump trial is already a shit show

Post by TC Talks » Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:15 pm

Matt wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:02 pm
bmw wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:59 pm
Trump has been sued 1,929 times.

I don't know how TC Talks defines being "legitimately" sued, but Trump lost 41 of those cases.

https://www.azcentral.com/pages/interac ... -lawsuits/

So is 41 cases a lot to lose? Arguably. But it is literally 1 percent of the exaggerated 4000 number cited.
Are we now up to 42 losses?
I think this was 34 charges.
Real funny is when he is found guilty again.
Oh and BMW, you were right, this is actually pretty funny after all. I'm sorry I doubted you.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Sat Feb 17, 2024 1:04 am

I hope someone you all hate even more than you hate Trump becomes President. Why is it not OK for a President of a country to love and look out for his own country and not every other country in the world? You disgust me.
"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:55 am

Ben Zonia wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 1:04 am
I hope someone you all hate even more than you hate Trump becomes President. Why is it not OK for a President of a country to love and look out for his own country and not every other country in the world? You disgust me.
You are dumber than we originally thought if you think Trump loves this country. Trump doesn't give a fuck about anyone other than himself. He's an authoritarian and he only takes actions that benefit his financial interests. He recently had the audacity to make comments about countries not paying NATO dues, when he is FAMOUS for not paying people he's hired. We don't hate Trump, but we do realize he has shown that he is not to be trusted with the powers of the presidency ever again.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:29 am

Matt wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:55 am
Ben Zonia wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 1:04 am
You are dumber than we originally thought if you think Trump loves this country. Trump doesn't give a fuck about anyone other than himself. He's an authoritarian and he only takes actions that benefit his financial interests. He recently had the audacity to make comments about countries not paying NATO dues, when he is FAMOUS for not paying people he's hired. We don't hate Trump, but we do realize he has shown that he is not to be trusted with the powers of the presidency ever again.
He’s a bad caricature of an authoritarian without the balls to do the things he blusters about.

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:36 am

All the Democrat candidates hate America, and everything it once stood for, and was founded on, and the Constitution is "just a piece of paper" to them, just like a treaty to Hitler and Stalin.

All of you disgust me.

The only Democrat that does possibly care, RFK, Jr., they won't even provide SS protection for.
"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:03 am

teetoppz28 wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:10 pm
craig##### is one of those tRumpanzees that claim they don't support the orange-faced obese man, but will immediately defend him whenever someone says something bad about him...
Actually I just try to find what is factual vs exaggeration vs lies. I think in this case the problem isn't me it's you.
I no longer directly engage trolls

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:10 am

Ben Zonia wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:36 am
All the Democrat candidates hate America, and everything it once stood for, and was founded on, and the Constitution is "just a piece of paper" to them, just like a treaty to Hitler and Stalin.

All of you disgust me.

The only Democrat that does possibly care, RFK, Jr., they won't even provide SS protection for.
OR

You have lost your grip on the world around you. You seem to think hate equates to patriotism. Trump's actions weaken this country without question. You are rooting for failure. I really wish Hillary would run, she would fix all the things Trump broke.
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:27 am

Ben Zonia wrote:

All of you disgust me.

Your unquestioned love for mafia boss Trump disgusts us.
TC Talks wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:10 am
Ben Zonia wrote:

All of you disgust me.

OR

You have lost your grip on the world around you. You seem to think hate equates to patriotism. Trump's actions weaken this country without question. You are rooting for failure. I really wish Hillary would run, she would fix all the things Trump broke.
This isn't even a good troll. Hillary is the reason Trump won the first time.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:57 am

Matt wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:27 am
Ben Zonia wrote:

All of you disgust me.

Your unquestioned love for mafia boss Trump disgusts us.
TC Talks wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:10 am
Ben Zonia wrote:

All of you disgust me.

OR

This isn't even a good troll. Hillary is the reason Trump won the first time.
I hadn't had my coffee yet.
― Noam Chomsky

bmw

Post by bmw » Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:07 am

Does anybody here have even so much as a tad bit of intellectual curiosity as to why historically, Trump lost less than 3% of the lawsuits in which he was a Defendant, but why now all of a sudden he's losing them all?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:10 am

bmw wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:07 am
Does anybody here have even so much as a tad bit of intellectual curiosity as to why historically, Trump lost less than 3% of the lawsuits in which he was a Defendant, but why now all of a sudden he's losing them all?
He’s getting old and senile and isn’t as good at weaseling out of things just enough to not be dead to rights on something? Just a wild ass guess of course. It’s not like these new cases are about small potatoes things either. And he’s set himself up to fail here in a number of ways too.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:41 am

bmw wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:07 am
Are you suggesting that he got off easy before?

On a serious note, when you don't pay your lawyers and you've proven yourself to be very unstable, it is more likely that the quality of representation has dropped off significantly.

zzand

Post by zzand » Sat Feb 17, 2024 11:01 am

From what I have seen the reason he is losing is substandard legal representation.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sat Feb 17, 2024 11:07 am

zzand wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 11:01 am
From what I have seen the reason he is losing is substandard legal representation.
I can't understand how Trump's followers have this blind spot for Trump's self defeating activities. Why would we want someone with this level of failure lead our country?

Timeline of Trump lawyers who have quit.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/brianbusha ... 9ff64a4825
― Noam Chomsky

bmw

Post by bmw » Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:30 am

And we have a ruling.

Fani has a decision to make. She can stay on the case, but only if she fires Wade.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic