Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

MAGA Mazi the Nazi Defeated by Suozzi(D)

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
MotorCityRadioFreak

MAGA Mazi the Nazi Defeated by Suozzi(D)

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:32 am

It’s official: the 3rd Representative seat from NY has been flipped as Suozzi defeats the gun lobby’s best friend-Mazi Phillip.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Rate This

Re: MAGA Mazi the Nazi Defeated by Suozzi(D)

Post by Rate This » Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:46 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:32 am
It’s official: the 3rd Representative seat from NY has been flipped as Suozzi defeats the gun lobby’s best friend-Mazi Phillip.
54-46. Polls said 3-4 and he doubled that. It aas Pillip for whatever it’s worth.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:53 am

Not everyone you oppose is a Nazi.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:53 am

Matt wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:53 am
No but that’s some low hanging fruit… it’s even pronounced the same way just with an M.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:07 am

Matt wrote:
No, but she is to the right of Trump. I mainly focus on the Nazis. I leave the moderate Republicans alone for the most part.

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:13 am

Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:07 am
Matt wrote:
No, but she is to the right of Trump. I mainly focus on the Nazis. I leave the moderate Republicans alone for the most part.
Fair enough - it looks like she has that Kristina Karamo batshit crazy hair.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:39 pm

The Michigan GOP at one time had folks like Candice Miller and Terri Lynn Land running for statewide office that I have actually voted for. Hell, even the Nerd was far from a Nazi although he made some dumb decisions. Some folks like Pete Meijer, Fred Upton, and Justin Amash I would actually consider casting my vote.

Audacity sucks.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:47 pm

Wasn't that usually a Democratic district or am I wrong?
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:16 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:47 pm
Wasn't that usually a Democratic district or am I wrong?
It is Democrat +3 according to the Cook Partisan Voting Index so only 3 points more Democratic than the nation as a whole. It’s one of the tighter districts. A lot of them are deep blue or deep red. This one swings. I think safe starts at +7 or +8. So think some of the suburbs around Detroit and you kind of have it. The closest analogue here is probably the district that Elissa Slotkin is in. That one is Republican +2. It has both east Lansing and a lot of farmland so it’s relatively balanced.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic