Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Is it possible we have entered a new Civil War

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Mega Hertz

Re: Is it possible we have entered a new Civil War

Post by Mega Hertz » Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:38 pm

Matt wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:29 pm
Mega Hertz wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 11:28 am
Honeyman wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 10:47 am
bmw wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:58 am
Hey at least they're peaceful. As opposed to when the left protests things, they break things, steal things, and start fires.

:rollin :rollin :rollin

That's right, I forgot January 6th was " a bunch of Patriots touring the Capitol."
No, it was Antifa. Erm, BLM.

Wait. No. It was a CIA op. Yeah. That's it.
I'm currently in DC, and when I deplaned at DCA, I was pulled into a room and given a test. If I had failed, I would have been sent to libtard reeducation camp. Thankfully, it did not come to that!
Come on...you were hoping for the anal cavity search...admit it.

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Feb 04, 2024 2:05 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:38 pm
Matt wrote:
Mega Hertz wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
bmw wrote:
Hey at least they're peaceful. As opposed to when the left protests things, they break things, steal things, and start fires.

That's right, I forgot January 6th was " a bunch of Patriots touring the Capitol."

I'm currently in DC, and when I deplaned at DCA, I was pulled into a room and given a test. If I had failed, I would have been sent to libtard reeducation camp. Thankfully, it did not come to that!
No, but I was prepared to answer the first question of "do you consent to an anal cavity search?" correctly.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:38 pm

Matt wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 2:05 pm
Mega Hertz wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:38 pm
Matt wrote:
Mega Hertz wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
bmw wrote:

No, but I was prepared to answer the first question of "do you consent to an anal cavity search?" correctly.
"Ooooooh a little to the left. Oh...wait...AHHHHHHHHH I've had that itch all day"
-TurkeyTop

km1125

Post by km1125 » Sun Feb 04, 2024 8:44 pm

Colonel Flagg wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:17 pm
Wait, I hought they were "mostly peaceful" protests, as explained by some bimbo on CNN?

I wonder how many of those burned and looted businesses on Lake Street in Minneapolis have rebuilt? Two or three?

Keep ridin' with Biden. Free bail money for looters and arsonists from VP Kamala. That'll fix the problem. :smokin
I'd like to see the numbers in ALL the areas that were burned... Portland, Seattle, Kenosha, Minneapolis, Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Houston, St Paul, St Louis, etc, etc.
Mega Hertz wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:37 pm
I must have missed the post that said I agreed with any of those behaviors. I'll have to go back and look for it.

Any comment on the insurrection?
Since there was NO "insurrection" why would anybody need to comment on it other than those who dreamed it up in their little heads?

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Sun Feb 04, 2024 8:56 pm

Point proven.
-TurkeyTop

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Feb 05, 2024 1:02 am

km1125 wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 8:44 pm
Colonel Flagg wrote:
Wait, I hought they were "mostly peaceful" protests, as explained by some bimbo on CNN?

I wonder how many of those burned and looted businesses on Lake Street in Minneapolis have rebuilt? Two or three?

Keep ridin' with Biden. Free bail money for looters and arsonists from VP Kamala. That'll fix the problem. :smokin
I'd like to see the numbers in ALL the areas that were burned... Portland, Seattle, Kenosha, Minneapolis, Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Houston, St Paul, St Louis, etc, etc.
Mega Hertz wrote:
I must have missed the post that said I agreed with any of those behaviors. I'll have to go back and look for it.

Since there was NO "insurrection" why would anybody need to comment on it other than those who dreamed it up in their little heads?
Normal everyday thing… broken windows, house members barricaded in the chambers… just a regular day… yes sirree Bob…

km1125

Post by km1125 » Mon Feb 05, 2024 1:22 pm

Rate This wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2024 1:02 am
km1125 wrote:
Colonel Flagg wrote:

Mega Hertz wrote:

Normal everyday thing… broken windows, house members barricaded in the chambers… just a regular day… yes sirree Bob…
Of the 10-15 THOUSAND people involved, only about 50-100 were actually causing harm, either to property or people.

And NONE of those people were really interested in taking over the government. (ok, wait... I'll concede one or two wackos might have been in the crowd, but worthless in the overall picture). ALL they did was SLIGHTLY delay a process.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Feb 05, 2024 3:10 pm

km1125 wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2024 1:22 pm
Rate This wrote:
km1125 wrote:
Colonel Flagg wrote:

Mega Hertz wrote:

Of the 10-15 THOUSAND people involved, only about 50-100 were actually causing harm, either to property or people.

And NONE of those people were really interested in taking over the government. (ok, wait... I'll concede one or two wackos might have been in the crowd, but worthless in the overall picture). ALL they did was SLIGHTLY delay a process.
All caps and bolding don't make your stupid argument any less pointless.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Feb 05, 2024 6:42 pm

km1125 wrote:
Rate This wrote:
km1125 wrote:
Colonel Flagg wrote:

Mega Hertz wrote:

So only 100 people rolled into the building?

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Tue Feb 06, 2024 8:56 pm

km1125 wrote:

"You had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides"

- Anonymous Village Idiot

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Feb 07, 2024 9:40 pm

Matt wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:48 am
Mark Nelson wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:01 am
TC Talks wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:02 am
This is turning out to be quite a circus. Even the Kristians are in on the party... I mean, who doesn't travel with their baptism tank / feed trough?

Shortly after this, they ask God to take the poor exhausted refugees away from Merica.

Have you been sleeping under a rock? This was started by “The Truckers for Jesus”.
How long until this becomes another in your long line of DUs?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic