Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Are You OK With Banks Helping Government Spy On Loyal Citizens?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Ben Zonia

Are You OK With Banks Helping Government Spy On Loyal Citizens?

Post by Ben Zonia » Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:18 pm

Are you really OK with this?

It used to be if you kept a small amount of money in several banks because of limits on FDIC protection, you were OK.

Now, particularly with the largest banks, if your account drops below $25000, you will get exorbitant monthly fees, and if you don't want it to fall below $25000, and don't withdraw or deposit from it for a couple of years, you are subject to escheatment. If you are like most people, you get junk mail from banks all the time, and don't notice if one is important, especially when they don't send monthly statements without other exorbitant fees.

All the consolidation of banks means your once trusted small local bank is neither small, local, nor trusted. Banks have no business sharing such data on all but the real criminals and real terrorists, like the ones based in the Middle East, Communist governments who fund terrorists by proxy, and COMMUNIST FRONT GROUPS in the US, not MAGA REPUBLICANS and such. Not private citizens not breaking any laws.

All of this spying violates many of the Amendments and other parts of the Constitution.

Find an investment advisor who protects both your money and your privacy. Get out of big banks.

https://nypost.com/2024/01/17/news/feds ... rdan-says/
Last edited by Ben Zonia on Thu Jan 18, 2024 1:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

Round Six

Re: Are You OK With Banks Helping Government Spy On Loyal Citizens?

Post by Round Six » Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:35 pm

Was that supposed to say $250, not $25K? I only keep a few thousand in two banks and a credit union. The bulk of my money is being managed by investment firms.
Life is not a dress rehearsal. This is it. There's no going back, and we can only go forward before we run out of runway.

teetoppz28

Post by teetoppz28 » Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:43 pm

So what? If you have nothing to hide, who the hell cares? If you fuck around then you will find out, simple as that.
Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:54 pm

I agree that many credit unions look out for their depositors better. But once grandparents and parents who had them die, these eventually have to be closed for one reason or another. Years ago, my grandfather worked for the schools and had an account at GRTCU, for instance, but because we weren't working for the schools, we couldn't open a new account. Similar for private business credit unions. We were in a Christian Credit Union, but it eventually became difficult to keep it because of deposit and withdrawal requirements.
"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Thu Jan 18, 2024 1:04 pm

teetoppz28 wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:43 pm
So what? If you have nothing to hide, who the hell cares? If you fuck around then you will find out, simple as that.
If your transactions are legal, and the government uses transaction records illegally, how is that hiding something or "f-ing" around?

These are clearly ways to persecute political opponents, pure and simple. The vast majority of January demonstrators did nothing illegal, or at max, a contrived trespassing misdemeanor. Yet they languish in jail years after, while murderers and people who beat people to a pulp are set free, and never return for hearings. So you support that?

These things are the political persecutions and purges that Communist governments have done, that we USED to call them out for.

-Author Unknown

teetoppz28

Post by teetoppz28 » Thu Jan 18, 2024 1:21 pm

Ben Zonia wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 1:04 pm
teetoppz28 wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:43 pm
If your transactions are legal, and the government uses transaction records illegally, how is that hiding something or "f-ing" around?

These are clearly ways to persecute political opponents, pure and simple. The vast majority of January demonstrators did nothing illegal, or at max, a contrived trespassing misdemeanor. Yet they languish in jail years after, while murderers and people who beat people to a pulp are set free, and never return for hearings. So you support that?

These things are the political persecutions and purges that Communist governments have done, that we USED to call them out for.
I support the idea that ANYONE who commits a crime should face the consequences.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Jan 18, 2024 1:25 pm

I hear it's better in Venezuela.
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Thu Jan 18, 2024 1:40 pm

teetoppz28 wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 1:21 pm
I support the idea that ANYONE who commits a crime should face the consequences.
So you think contrived crimes and charges which are clearly biased political persecution should face consequences?

I hope you know that when Communists and the UN take over, they will make YOU pay the ultimate consequence. They're not going to give you a cushy job position with the new regime. You were just a useful idiot. Now no longer useful.

-Author Unknown

ZenithCKLW

Post by ZenithCKLW » Thu Jan 18, 2024 1:46 pm

You have quite the imagination. Give the tabloids a rest.

teetoppz28

Post by teetoppz28 » Thu Jan 18, 2024 1:50 pm

been slobbin' fucker carlson's knob wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 1:40 pm
teetoppz28 wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 1:21 pm
So you think contrived crimes and charges which are clearly biased political persecution should face consequences?

I hope you know that when Communists and the UN take over, they will make YOU pay the ultimate consequence. They're not going to give you a cushy job position with the new regime. You were just a useful idiot. Now no longer useful.
You (and your other usernames) should stop watching Fucker Carlson... Holy fucking conspiracy theories, Batman!

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:18 pm

Tucker Carlson is not readily available anymore. Only on podcasts.

It is not conspiracy theories, but THE TRUTH, shown undeniably in videos and other exposes, that they are afraid of. The term conspiracy theory originated with the Warren Commission. SCIENTISTS have by reasonable assessments proven that the SBT is impossible. One former DISK JOCKEY supposedly proved the SBT with an animation, which won an Emmy. ANIMATIONS can show things that are PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE in real life. They have their place in CARTOONS and ADVERTISING, not HARD SCIENCE.

-Author Unknown

teetoppz28

Post by teetoppz28 » Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:23 pm

been drinkin' fucker carlson's piss wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:18 pm
Tucker Carlson is not readily available anymore. Only on podcasts.

It is not conspiracy theories, but THE TRUTH, shown undeniably in videos and other exposes, that they are afraid of. The term conspiracy theory originated with the Warren Commission. SCIENTISTS have by reasonable assessments proven that the SBT is impossible. One former DISK JOCKEY supposedly proved the SBT with an animation, which won an Emmy. ANIMATIONS can show things that are PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE in real life. They have their place in CARTOONS and ADVERTISING, not HARD SCIENCE.
Someone's been doing a bit of day drinking, I see.

That's a fine word salad you have there... need some dressing? :rollin

ZenithCKLW

Post by ZenithCKLW » Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:27 pm

ALL THE SCARY THINGS!!!!

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Jan 18, 2024 3:41 pm

ZenithCKLW wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 1:46 pm
Since we think this is likely Audiophile, he's probably getting his concerns directly from his warped Evangelistic view's of God.
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Colonel Flagg

Post by Colonel Flagg » Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:19 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 3:41 pm
ZenithCKLW wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 1:46 pm
Since we think this is likely Audiophile, he's probably getting his concerns directly from his warped Evangelistic view's of God.

I left the mega banks for a credit union over 30+ years ago and haven't looked back. As for Ben Zonia being Audiophile, that's probably the most absurd thing I've seen you eggheads post in a long time. Your sockpuppet T-TopsRustyZ-28 is never far behind. Remember what Andy Travis warned about engaging "groupies"

My advice for Ben is, don't waste your valuable time arguing with a screen name who was probably Tim Siegrist's intern at WWCK. Hurry! Tim needs a pack of smokes! Better run to the gas station on Dort Highway! :smokin
"Don't you knock when you enter a room?"

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic