Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

2024 Primary Results Thread

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
ZenithCKLW

Re: People Just Don't Like Piling On

Post by ZenithCKLW » Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:20 pm

Ben Zonia wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 3:51 pm
If I learned anything from PE, before a football was thrown at my head, caused a concussion, and I transferred into a school that exempted me from PE with another physical activity, I learned that people don't like piling on, in football, politics, the workplace, message boards, and anything else.

That is a big factor in Trump's support. Politicians, The Media, The Courts, The FBI, The DOJ, The UN, the WEF, The WHO, etc, are all piling on Donald Trump, and the true common people don't like it, the people who weren't fed royal jelly like queen bees, but are intelligent, worked hard, and are looked down upon by people who work for the government in some way at some level, election officials and corporatists at international conferences, and their middle management. These people are nothing but schoolyard bullies who throw metaphorical footballs at people's heads, trip them up in any way possible, and pile on.

That's why people support Donald Trump. If they drop all this crap, dismiss all criminal and civil charges, and otherwise stop piling on, his support would probably drop.
I don't believe any of that. Except the part about the head injury. I believe that. And I don't mean that in a mean way.
If they drop all this crap, dismiss all criminal and civil charges, and otherwise stop piling on, his support would probably drop.
Law and order eh? The man causes his own trouble. He spends all his time blaming everybody else. He can dish it but he can't take it without constant whining and playing a vengeful victim. He "piles on" and demonizes anybody he can if he thinks it will benefit himself. I don't feel bad for him.

teetoppz28

Post by teetoppz28 » Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:20 pm

Ben Zonia wrote:
If I learned anything from PE, before a football was thrown at my head, caused a concussion, and I transferred into a school that exempted me from PE with another physical activity, I learned that people don't like piling on, in football, politics, the workplace, message boards, and anything else.

That is a big factor in Trump's support. Politicians, The Media, The Courts, The FBI, The DOJ, The UN, the WEF, The WHO, etc, are all piling on Donald Trump, and the true common people don't like it, the people who weren't fed royal jelly like queen bees, but are intelligent, worked hard, and are looked down upon by people who work for the government in some way at some level, election officials and corporatists at international conferences, and their middle management. These people are nothing but schoolyard bullies who throw metaphorical footballs at people's heads, trip them up in any way possible, and pile on.

That's why people support Donald Trump. If they drop all this crap, dismiss all criminal and civil charges, and otherwise stop piling on, his support would probably drop.
So, we should just overlook all the illegal/unethical/immoral things tRump has done?

What if he wasn't a despicable human being, grabbing women by the pussy, fucking over contractors, committing tax fraud, trying to overturn fair elections, etc?

But we should just ignore all that bullshit. Right, because it's EVERYONE ELSE that's piling on...
Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.

Colonel Flagg

Post by Colonel Flagg » Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:42 pm

teetoppz28 wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:20 pm
Ben Zonia wrote:

So, we should just overlook all the illegal/unethical/immoral things tRump has done?

What if he wasn't a despicable human being, grabbing women by the pussy, fucking over contractors, committing tax fraud, trying to overturn fair elections, etc?

But we should just ignore all that bullshit. Right, because it's EVERYONE ELSE that's piling on...
Shouldn't you be out on a ledge somewhere? No buildings in Saginaw that are tall enough?
If we're going to play the whataboutism game, let's not forget, cackling Kamala said she "believed Joe's accuser"

Code enforcement stopped by. Mom said it's time to move that broken down Z-28. Tires are flat, tags are expired, and it's leaking gasoline. :smokin
Last edited by Colonel Flagg on Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Don't you knock when you enter a room?"

Colonel Flagg

Post by Colonel Flagg » Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:48 pm

Matt wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:09 pm
Ben Zonia wrote:
That is a big factor in Trump's support. Dumb motherfuckers love him, and everyone who supports him is one.
I couldn't agree more!
Apparently, the same is true for Georgie Bush. He was at a library dedication ceremony, and when asked by a reporter "What's your favorite book?" he replied, "Oh, I don't read"

Brilliant. :rolleyes

But by all means, rave on, from the trailers in south Ann Arbor.
"Don't you knock when you enter a room?"

Ben Zonia

Re: 2024 Primary Results Thread

Post by Ben Zonia » Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:59 pm

ZenithCKLW wrote: And I don't mean that in a mean way.
Sure you did. You're nothing but a schoolyard bully who throws footballs at people's heads, like your bully buddies Mitt and TC at Cranbrook did to people they thought were beneath them.
"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

ZenithCKLW

Post by ZenithCKLW » Wed Jan 17, 2024 5:02 pm

The post replying to my comment was deleted as I was about to respond. It said:

by audiophile » Wed Jan 17, 2024 5:52 pm

ZenithCKLW wrote: ↑
Wed Jan 17, 2024 5:20 pm
And I don't mean that in a mean way.

Sure you did. You're nothing but a schoolyard bully who throws footballs at people's heads, like your bully buddies Mitt and TC at Cranbrook did to people they thought were beneath them.

I absolutely did not say that to be mean, ffs. I said that part because I specifically said I didn't believe ANY of that, EXCEPT the personal experience of the injury, because I can't dispute or corroborate that. Don't tell me what my intentions are.

And now, how did a post originally posted by audiophile get deleted and suddenly get posted by Ben Zonia? Interesting.

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Wed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm

Sunspots.
"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

teetoppz28

Post by teetoppz28 » Wed Jan 17, 2024 5:08 pm

private bitch tits wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:42 pm
teetoppz28 wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:20 pm
Ben Zonia wrote:

Shouldn't you be out on a ledge somewhere? No buildings in Saginaw that are tall enough?
If we're going to play the whataboutism game, let's not forget, cackling Kamala said she "believed Joe's accuser"

Code enforcement stopped by. Mom said it's time to move that broken down Z-28. Tires are flat, tags are expired, and it's leaking gasoline. :smokin
Wow. Just wow.

- I don't live in Saginaw, dumbfuck... you're over a hundred miles off; not to mention the wrong side of the state.
- None of my post was "whataboutism." Your post was about tRump and my entire response was about tRump. You should look up the definition, but the dictionary is full of words and fewer pictures than your reading level allows.
- I haven't owned a Z-28 since the mid-/late-'90s. And my mom, who lives over a thousand miles away, doesn't have any say about what happens at my house.

Thanks for playing.
Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Wed Jan 17, 2024 5:13 pm

But by all means, rave on, from the trailers in south Ann Arbor.
https://www.mhvillage.com/parks/mi/ann-arbor

Which park does he live in? It turns out I have a distant cousin named Matt who lives out that way. Welcome to the family!

True BTW. By Saline.

Turns out many of my tormentors and academic rivals are related or have married into the family.

-Author Unknown

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Jan 17, 2024 5:22 pm

I see Ben and Colonel Sanders are trying to distract from the fact that they'd suck dick for cab fare to see Trump speak by suggesting others live in Saginaw or trailers. Really creative...
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

ZenithCKLW

Post by ZenithCKLW » Wed Jan 17, 2024 5:27 pm

"Tormentors". lol. Stop acting like a clown.

I received a "topic reply notification" email record for audiophile's response, which post was deleted 8 minutes later and immediately reposted as you, Ben Zonia, which I also have the email notification for. I don't trust anything you say from here on out, not that I trusted much before.

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Wed Jan 17, 2024 5:29 pm

ZenithCKLW wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 5:27 pm
"Tormentors". lol. Stop acting like a clown.

I received a "topic reply notification" email record for audiophile's response, which post was deleted 8 minutes later and immediately reposted as you, Ben Zonia, which I also have the email notification for. I don't trust anything you say from here on out, not that I trusted much before.
Whatever, Cuz!

-Author Unknown

ZenithCKLW

Post by ZenithCKLW » Wed Jan 17, 2024 5:33 pm

Don't lecture anyone about "piling on" when you try to do exactly that as more than one "persona" in an online forum. How many other names around here belong to you?

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Wed Jan 17, 2024 5:34 pm

Sunspots.

-Author Unknown

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Wed Jan 17, 2024 5:52 pm

See y'all at the next Reunion.

-Author Unknown

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic