Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

We forget that Moral Conservatives always were 'deplorables'

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
craig11152

Re: We forget that Moral Conservatives always were 'deplorables'

Post by craig11152 » Mon Dec 18, 2023 11:35 am

Rate This wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2023 11:20 am

Did I miss a memo and they put a Target downtown?
yes

I no longer directly engage trolls

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Mon Dec 18, 2023 11:47 am

craig11152 wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:38 am
Mega Hertz wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2023 4:55 am
TC Talks wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 9:30 pm
I once had sex in a Target changing room (in Ann Arbor actually). I wasn't stupid enough to video it. They got caught, they were fired. My point is that they were not marching around proclamating moral outrage about books and denouncing LGBTQ+ rights and then raping people.
Was it the one off Ann Arbor-Saline road, across from Meijer? Or on Carpenter, right near Meijer?
Must have been State and Liberty since the other two are in Pittsfield Township.
Thats where I am right now! Platt Rd, South of Michigan Ave.
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Dec 18, 2023 4:44 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:
TC Talks wrote:
I once had sex in a Target changing room (in Ann Arbor actually). I wasn't stupid enough to video it. They got caught, they were fired. My point is that they were not marching around proclamating moral outrage about books and denouncing LGBTQ+ rights and then raping people.
Was it the one off Ann Arbor-Saline road, across from Meijer? Or on Carpenter, right near Meijer?
I can't even remember the Meijer. This was 1991, and I think there was only one. It was South of downtown.
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Dec 18, 2023 5:33 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2023 4:44 pm
Mega Hertz wrote:
TC Talks wrote:
I can't even remember the Meijer. This was 1991, and I think there was only one. It was South of downtown.
That would be the Ann Arbor-Saline Road one.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Dec 18, 2023 5:43 pm

craig11152 wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2023 11:35 am
Matt wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:45 am

State and Liberty wasn't a Target in 1991.
Correct but I didn't see him mention a date. So I guess he is lying.
So, are you Matt's second account or what?
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Dec 18, 2023 5:45 pm

Matt wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 10:11 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 9:40 pm
Matt wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 9:39 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Did he find another job?
They = congressional staffers. I wasn't talking about me and your Mom in 1991. She wasn't even working at Target.
Ah, I assumed you were using your male friends preferred pronoun. I see in re-reading that it was referencing the staffers.

Thanks for closing a loop on some things I experienced in childhood. You see, 1991 was the year I turned 9 AND the year I found out my parents were getting a divorce. There was a short time where they almost reconciled, and I *THOUGHT* my mom said something about a "pencil stick" in a Target bathroom was the motivation for the reconciliation attempt. I'm happy to report that as of today, I know what really happened.
This went Betterhelp.com pretty fast. I have a great retort to this, but your first reply is sort of a downer.
― Noam Chomsky

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Dec 18, 2023 5:45 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2023 5:43 pm
craig11152 wrote:
Matt wrote:

Something trollish about the guy. Ironic considering his signature.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Dec 18, 2023 5:53 pm

Rate This wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2023 5:45 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2023 5:43 pm
craig11152 wrote:
Matt wrote:

Something trollish about the guy. Ironic considering his signature.
Eh, he's been around long enough. He could be Matt's dad, they think enough alike.
― Noam Chomsky

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Dec 18, 2023 7:24 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Matt wrote:
TC Talks wrote:
Matt wrote:
TC Talks wrote:
Did he find another job?
They = congressional staffers. I wasn't talking about me and your Mom in 1991. She wasn't even working at Target.
Ah, I assumed you were using your male friends preferred pronoun. I see in re-reading that it was referencing the staffers.

Thanks for closing a loop on some things I experienced in childhood. You see, 1991 was the year I turned 9 AND the year I found out my parents were getting a divorce. There was a short time where they almost reconciled, and I *THOUGHT* my mom said something about a "pencil stick" in a Target bathroom was the motivation for the reconciliation attempt. I'm happy to report that as of today, I know what really happened.
This went Betterhelp.com pretty fast. I have a great retort to this, but your first reply is sort of a downer.
It's ok to acknowledge you got dunked on again and didn't have a good retort.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Dec 18, 2023 7:32 pm

Matt wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2023 7:24 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Matt wrote:
TC Talks wrote:
Matt wrote:
TC Talks wrote:
Did he find another job?

Ok... " Actually, my dick is normal sized, but in a gash the size of the Grand Canyon, I could understand how she was confused "
― Noam Chomsky

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Dec 18, 2023 7:56 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2023 7:32 pm
Matt wrote:
TC Talks wrote:
Matt wrote:
TC Talks wrote:
Matt wrote:
TC Talks wrote:
Did he find another job?

Ok... " Actually, my dick is normal sized, but in a gash the size of the Grand Canyon, I could understand how she was confused "
You should fire your writer.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Dec 18, 2023 8:33 pm

Matt wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2023 7:56 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2023 7:32 pm
Matt wrote:
TC Talks wrote:
Matt wrote:
TC Talks wrote:
Matt wrote:
TC Talks wrote:
Did he find another job?

You should fire your writer.
"In the canyon of love, my modest compass may not be a towering landmark, but it's not a lost hiking trail either. Perhaps I just need a smaller trench for navigating romantic landscapes!"
― Noam Chomsky

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Mon Dec 18, 2023 8:48 pm

Does anyone remember that movie with (I think) Patrick Dempsey where he's in a Target store all night? I think that came out in 1991, also.

Edit: it was Frank Whaley, "Career Opportunities". Overnight janitor in a Target. 1991.
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Dec 18, 2023 8:52 pm

He knows what I'm talking about...

― Noam Chomsky

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic