Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

"Immigrants are poisoning the blood of this country"

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
teetoppz28

Re: "Immigrants are poisoning the blood of this country"

Post by teetoppz28 » Tue Dec 19, 2023 1:35 pm

bmw wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2023 1:24 pm
Rate This wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2023 1:04 pm
The techniques for that propaganda including the incessant gas lighting and scaring people so much that they believe their world is about to end as they know it is also right out of that play book...
Correct me if I'm wrong, but in that red-light screenshot I posted earlier in this thread of a Biden speech last year, didn't he in that speech quite literally claim that the entire Republican party is a threat to the very foundation of our democracy?
Here's the actual statement:
Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans represent an extremism that threatens the very foundations of our republic.

Now, I want to be very clear — (applause) — very clear up front: Not every Republican, not even the majority of Republicans, are MAGA Republicans. Not every Republican embraces their extreme ideology.

I know because I’ve been able to work with these mainstream Republicans.

But there is no question that the Republican Party today is dominated, driven, and intimidated by Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans, and that is a threat to this country.
Seems to me he's referring to just the MAGAts... and he's right, it's not the entire Republican party, most of them are decent (same for the Democrats, they have "the Squad" but outside of that faction, most are decent).

Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.

bmw

Post by bmw » Tue Dec 19, 2023 1:41 pm

You left out this part:
MAGA Republicans have made their choice. They embrace anger. They thrive on chaos. They live not in the light of truth but in the shadow of lies
Sorry, but on the stage Biden was speaking on in that lighting, that's some pretty dark shit. He pretty much directly claimed that 74 million Americans are angry lying extremists who threaten the existence of our country.

I fail to see how Trump's blood-poisoning comments are worse.

teetoppz28

Post by teetoppz28 » Tue Dec 19, 2023 1:46 pm

bmw wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2023 1:41 pm
You left out this part:
MAGA Republicans have made their choice. They embrace anger. They thrive on chaos. They live not in the light of truth but in the shadow of lies
Sorry, but on the stage Biden was speaking on in that lighting, that's some pretty dark shit. He pretty much directly claimed that 74 million Americans are angry lying extremists who threaten the existence of our country.

I fail to see how Trump's blood-poisoning comments are worse.
Still only refers to MAGAts... And all tRump voters are NOT MAGAts, some are just dumb shits who think tRump cares about them and is the only one who can SaVe AmErIcA!!

I *DO* agree with you however, that comparing tRump to Hitler is a pretty big leap...
Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.

Motown322

Post by Motown322 » Tue Dec 19, 2023 8:57 pm

"I love Trump because he's a straight shooter and says exactly what he means!!!"

...Trump says some stupid/reprehensible shit...

"No, no... what he meant to say is ________!!"

ChrisWL1980

Post by ChrisWL1980 » Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:16 pm

teetoppz28 wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2023 1:05 pm
Rate This wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2023 12:50 pm
bmw wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2023 12:43 pm
If you've convinced yourself that Trump is Hitler, fine. I'm not going to try to convince you otherwise, however ridiculous I may find the comparison to be. I'm done arguing this point.
You simply refuse to admit these are problematic statements that are contrary to the founding principles of this country and you blindly excuse and follow this guy. I’ve used this point before and I’ll use it again. Trump can take no action including forced sodomy of yourself that will cause you to condemn him. Seriously NOTHING I can think of however insane or ridiculous can break the spell. Prove me wrong and name something.

Buried in the speech was a line about indemnification of all police officers in the United States. Meaning they could literally do anything they want to anybody without consequences. Am I to think that’s good? Sure sounds dystopian and totalitarian to me… does it sound like something this country has ever done to you? It’s government run amok… how can a supposed conservative on the side of small government stand for the government literally doing whatever it damn well pleases? Square that for me.
This is what I don't understand about tRumpanzees... Why they think this orange fat pile of blubber even gives two shits about them? They claim he LoVeS aMeRiCa and was BrOuGhT tO uS bY gOd.
Many of them worship him as if he IS God. Especially since they now find the actual teachings of Christ to be too "woke."

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Tue Dec 19, 2023 10:47 pm

ChrisWL1980 wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:16 pm
teetoppz28 wrote:
Rate This wrote:
bmw wrote:
If you've convinced yourself that Trump is Hitler, fine. I'm not going to try to convince you otherwise, however ridiculous I may find the comparison to be. I'm done arguing this point.
You simply refuse to admit these are problematic statements that are contrary to the founding principles of this country and you blindly excuse and follow this guy. I’ve used this point before and I’ll use it again. Trump can take no action including forced sodomy of yourself that will cause you to condemn him. Seriously NOTHING I can think of however insane or ridiculous can break the spell. Prove me wrong and name something.

Buried in the speech was a line about indemnification of all police officers in the United States. Meaning they could literally do anything they want to anybody without consequences. Am I to think that’s good? Sure sounds dystopian and totalitarian to me… does it sound like something this country has ever done to you? It’s government run amok… how can a supposed conservative on the side of small government stand for the government literally doing whatever it damn well pleases? Square that for me.
This is what I don't understand about tRumpanzees... Why they think this orange fat pile of blubber even gives two shits about them? They claim he LoVeS aMeRiCa and was BrOuGhT tO uS bY gOd.
Many of them worship him as if he IS God. Especially since they now find the actual teachings of Christ to be too "woke."
Aw, fuck. False Messiahs. This won't end well.
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Dec 19, 2023 10:52 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2023 10:47 pm
ChrisWL1980 wrote:
teetoppz28 wrote:
Rate This wrote:
bmw wrote:

Just ask the guy who brings the golden trump statue to conventions…

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Wed Dec 20, 2023 5:10 am

Rate This wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2023 10:52 pm
Mega Hertz wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2023 10:47 pm
ChrisWL1980 wrote:
teetoppz28 wrote:
Rate This wrote:
bmw wrote:

Just ask the guy who brings the golden trump statue to conventions…
I know Bible thumpers are always going on about the end times and whatnot, but this could very well be it.
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Dec 20, 2023 8:11 am

Motown322 wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2023 8:57 pm
"I love Trump because he's a straight shooter and says exactly what he means!!!"

...Trump says some stupid/reprehensible shit...

"No, no... what he meant to say is ________!!"
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic