Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

WITCH HUNT!

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

WITCH HUNT!

Post by Matt » Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:11 pm

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

TC Talks

Re: WITCH HUNT!

Post by TC Talks » Wed Nov 22, 2023 7:21 pm

Jealous?
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Nov 22, 2023 7:28 pm

No, it was a joke. Clearly the young man was not upset with the situation.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:30 pm

Matt wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 7:28 pm
And why would he be? I've asked myself this often when I see these kinds of stories... If it happens so much is it really that unusual or the horror everybody treats it as simply because of age? I say that with the caveat that the minor in the scenario must be fully functional and aware of the birds and the bees existence...

There may be much more harm in telling him he's wrong or was wronged from a psychological perspective than just letting him feel like the stud he thought he was. He's the 15 year old that got a 33 or 34 year old woman.... and some of these guys can't even work up the courage to talk to a girl...

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:55 pm

Rate This wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:30 pm
Matt wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 7:28 pm
And why would he be? I've asked myself this often when I see these kinds of stories... If it happens so much is it really that unusual or the horror everybody treats it as simply because of age? I say that with the caveat that the minor in the scenario must be fully functional and aware of the birds and the bees existence...

There may be much more harm in telling him he's wrong or was wronged from a psychological perspective than just letting him feel like the stud he thought he was. He's the 15 year old that got a 33 or 34 year old woman.... and some of these guys can't even work up the courage to talk to a girl...
💯

Any high school boy that wouldn't have jumped on that is a liar or doesn't like women.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Wed Nov 22, 2023 9:03 pm

This never would have happened if the school district bought the teacher a car.

Really though, I gotta say, and I know it will come off as sexist, but I really am not bothered about cases like these where it was a boy living out my childhood fantasies. Of course, the adult is a predator and should face justice, but I am 100% certain the 15 yr old boy did not feel victimized unless he's gay or something.

A male teacher doing this does bother me. I don't care if that makes me a hypocrite, its just the way it is.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Nov 22, 2023 9:36 pm

Neckbeard wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 9:03 pm
This never would have happened if the school district bought the teacher a car.

Really though, I gotta say, and I know it will come off as sexist, but I really am not bothered about cases like these where it was a boy living out my childhood fantasies. Of course, the adult is a predator and should face justice, but I am 100% certain the 15 yr old boy did not feel victimized unless he's gay or something.

A male teacher doing this does bother me. I don't care if that makes me a hypocrite, its just the way it is.
Co-signed, probably also a hypocrite.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic