Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

A Cancel Culture Christmas

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Deleted User 9015

A Cancel Culture Christmas

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:52 am

Why does it matter what color Santa is to these people? They get wound up about the color of a fictional character that was based off some real-life dude, but are only cool if Jesus is pale as a ghost.

bmw

Re: A Cancel Culture Christmas

Post by bmw » Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:12 pm

The left should be offended that Santa is wearing blackface. :lol

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:23 pm

Neckbeard wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:52 am
Why does it matter what color Santa is to these people? They get wound up about the color of a fictional character that was based off some real-life dude, but are only cool if Jesus is pale as a ghost.

I would give my right arm to have so few problems in my life that I had time to worry about that.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:36 pm

bmw wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:12 pm
Anyone offended by Black Santa needs to find a hobby.
Rate This wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:23 pm
Neckbeard wrote:

I would give my right arm to have so few problems in my life that I had time to worry about that.
There are a lot of grouchy grandpas out there.

teetoppz28

Post by teetoppz28 » Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:50 pm

Neckbeard wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:36 pm
bmw wrote:
Rate This wrote:
Neckbeard wrote:

Maybe because you're eating their wives' cream pies... :hat
Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:13 pm

teetoppz28 wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:50 pm
Neckbeard wrote:
bmw wrote:
Rate This wrote:
Neckbeard wrote:

Chocolate cream pies hold a special place in my heart, and the magic lies in the memories of both grandma and grandpa putting their love into every batch. There's a unique joy in the ritual; from the moment the scent of the rich, dark chocolate filling melds with the buttery crust, it's as if time stands still. Grandma, with her deft hands, would whip the cream until it stood in soft peaks, a testament to her years of perfecting the craft. Grandpa, with a twinkle in his eye, would shave chocolate curls on top, his signature final touch. Each pie was more than just a dessert; it was a masterpiece of tradition and affection, a shared legacy that made each bite taste like home.

Motown322

Post by Motown322 » Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:45 pm

Neckbeard wrote:
Many of them post in here too!!! :rollin

teetoppz28

Post by teetoppz28 » Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:53 pm

Neckbeard wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:13 pm
Chocolate cream pies hold a special place in my heart, and the magic lies in the memories of both grandma and grandpa putting their love into every batch. There's a unique joy in the ritual; from the moment the scent of the rich, dark chocolate filling melds with the buttery crust, it's as if time stands still. Grandma, with her deft hands, would whip the cream until it stood in soft peaks, a testament to her years of perfecting the craft. Grandpa, with a twinkle in his eye, would shave chocolate curls on top, his signature final touch. Each pie was more than just a dessert; it was a masterpiece of tradition and affection, a shared legacy that made each bite taste like home.
Is it too early to start drinking?? :barf :rollin

teetoppz28

Post by teetoppz28 » Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:54 pm

Motown322 wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:45 pm
Neckbeard wrote:
Wanna make them REALLY grouchy? Use scary, new internet vernacular in your posts... :hat

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:20 pm

Motown322 wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:45 pm
Neckbeard wrote:
BABBY!

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:13 pm

Neckbeard wrote:
teetoppz28 wrote:
Neckbeard wrote:
bmw wrote:
Rate This wrote:
Neckbeard wrote:

Worst Penthouse forum letter ever.
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:28 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:13 pm
Neckbeard wrote:
teetoppz28 wrote:
Neckbeard wrote:
bmw wrote:
Rate This wrote:
Neckbeard wrote:

This is a high quality thread, okay? Please stop derailing it with your perversions.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:31 pm

Neckbeard wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:28 pm
Mega Hertz wrote:
Neckbeard wrote:
teetoppz28 wrote:
Neckbeard wrote:
bmw wrote:
Rate This wrote:
Neckbeard wrote:

This is a high quality thread, okay? Please stop derailing it with your perversions.
Well now I'm in the bathroom reading your post over and over again 🫴
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:33 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:31 pm
Neckbeard wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:28 pm
Mega Hertz wrote:
Neckbeard wrote:
teetoppz28 wrote:
Neckbeard wrote:
bmw wrote:
Rate This wrote:
Neckbeard wrote:

Well now I'm in the bathroom reading your post over and over again 🫴
You're being a bad user rn tbh

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:35 pm

Rate This wrote:
Neckbeard wrote:

I'm guessing then that your biggest problem would be you only have one arm.
The censorship king from out of state.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic