Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

The fat meatball wearing lifts?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
teetoppz28

The fat meatball wearing lifts?

Post by teetoppz28 » Thu Nov 02, 2023 4:17 pm

The fat fucking meatball pudding fingers is apparently trying to compensate, not only for a tiny penis, but also for his tiny height... :rollin

https://nypost.com/2023/11/02/news/trum ... -heel-use/

To quote Seinfeld:

Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.

Lester The Nightfly

Re: The fat meatball wearing lifts?

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Thu Nov 02, 2023 10:31 pm

Until you mentioned "pudding fingers" it was a tossup in my mind if you were including Trump (he also being a fat meatball), who also reportedly uses devices to artificially increase their height.

Deleted User 16093

Re: The fat meatball wearing lifts?

Post by Deleted User 16093 » Fri Nov 03, 2023 3:50 am

He kind of looks like a meat ball. :lol Saw the story on this on TYT the other day. Someone was interviewing The Governor and they asked him how tall he was and Desantis replied 5'11, which isn't super tall but not short. I'm actually 5'11 myself so I can attest to this.

Ron is spending the big moola if he's got Lucchese boots. Which are crazy expensive. However, putting the cowboy boots aside for a minute let's talk about how his clothes don't fit. I'm not sure what goes on in Politics in terms of clothing but some of these guys don't know how to dress themselves. It's a serious prestigious job, shouldn't one dress the part?

Governor Desantis's Suits look 2 sizes too big for him and Ted Cruz's maybe a size too big. Then you got Bernie Sanders and Sherrod Brown who I think share a communal closet. Not to mention John Fetterman who looks like he's dressed for doing yard work, talk about looking like a Bampot! to borrow a phrase from a British guy I used to know. Although, the worst of all time was the late James Traficant :lol,

These guys make decent money, go get yourself a properly fitted suit. Navy Blue or Charcoal gray look best IMO. A well-polished pair of boots can look great! but stick with a rounder toe, not roach crushers. Keep it simple, black, tan, or brown ones. ( black ones only with a black suit though) and maybe a pair of Ace marks wing tips for the opposite days. :) .

I mean, one is representing the people of your respective state or district in it. Not selling used Chevys. :roll:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic