Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Joe Biden had other email accounts under fake names

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Round Six

Re: Joe Biden had other email accounts under fake names

Post by Round Six » Wed Nov 01, 2023 9:11 am

matt1 wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 4:52 am
At Bill Knapps back in the early & mid 90's, they had great crispy greasy onion rings!!!!
I had a girlfriend worked at a Knapps. Drinks and dessert was free for everyone she knew.

Life is not a dress rehearsal. This is it. There's no going back, and we can only go forward before we run out of runway.

teetoppz28

Post by teetoppz28 » Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:01 am

Has anyone noticed audio hasn't been back to defend his conspiracy theory??

He's probably busy changing the lock on his daughter's bedroom door... :rollin
Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Wed Nov 01, 2023 3:04 pm

Round Six wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 9:09 am
teetoppz28 wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 2:04 pm
So? What's your point? It's not illegal to have multiple email addresses...
I'm like Lester. I probably have 10 gmail accounts. I basically use them as file folders. I forward emails from my main account to different emails depending on what it's about.
One of the best benefits of multiple email accounts is being able to track who is selling my info to mailing lists etc. If there's a requirement to submit an email address to acquire goods or services I'll offer a subordinate address. If I start getting a bunch of unrelated emails on that account I know who didn't respect my privacy and will quit doing business with them. It's an easy bust.

Essentially the same thing you do if you suspect information is being leaked. Send a slightly different version of an email to the folks under scrutiny and if a particular version appears where it shouldn't you immediately know who is spilling the beans. Another easy bust.

teetoppz28

Post by teetoppz28 » Wed Nov 01, 2023 3:14 pm

Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 3:04 pm
Round Six wrote:
teetoppz28 wrote:
I'm like Lester. I probably have 10 gmail accounts. I basically use them as file folders. I forward emails from my main account to different emails depending on what it's about.
One of the best benefits of multiple email accounts is being able to track who is selling my info to mailing lists etc. If there's a requirement to submit an email address to acquire goods or services I'll offer a subordinate address. If I start getting a bunch of unrelated emails on that account I know who didn't respect my privacy and will quit doing business with them. It's an easy bust.

Essentially the same thing you do if you suspect information is being leaked. Send a slightly different version of an email to the folks under scrutiny and if a particular version appears where it shouldn't you immediately know who is spilling the beans. Another easy bust.
This is exactly what I do, and what I tell everyone to do!

When I sign up for something with an email address, I use the format "myemailaddress+company_name@gmail.com" everything after the + and before the @ is ignored by the email server and delivers the email to "myemailaddress@gmail.com" but with the +company_name still attached. That way I know exactly who'd selling my info.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Wed Nov 01, 2023 3:18 pm

teetoppz28 wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 3:14 pm
Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 3:04 pm
Round Six wrote:
teetoppz28 wrote:

This is exactly what I do, and what I tell everyone to do!

When I sign up for something with an email address, I use the format "myemailaddress+company_name@gmail.com" everything after the + and before the @ is ignored by the email server and delivers the email to "myemailaddress@gmail.com" but with the +company_name still attached. That way I know exactly who'd selling my info.
Brilliant

Colonel Flagg

Post by Colonel Flagg » Wed Nov 01, 2023 4:06 pm

teetoppz28 wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:01 am

Wow. Boorish, and sophomoric. You must have hit your peak in high school with that rusty Z28 up there in Saginaw.

There's a long line of morons in this thread. Audiophile, of course (which for him, is an oxymoron) and a bunch of fruits and nuts, probably born after 1985, who run to the defense of a demented crook like Joe Biden, totally unaware of the guy's history.

Yep, make fun of Joe, and the thread gets derailed. You certainly are compliant with your overlords. Well done.

Neckbeard, from the looks of that photo, a trip to the dermatologist probably wouldn't be a waste of your time.

Oh, and P.S... Bill Knapps chocolate cake is still available in the bakery section of a supermarket near you. :smokin

See? I can do it too. :rolleyes

Colonel Flagg out.
"Don't you knock when you enter a room?"

teetoppz28

Post by teetoppz28 » Wed Nov 01, 2023 4:13 pm

Private Bitch Tits wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 4:06 pm
Wow. Boorish, and sophomoric. You must have hit your peak in high school with that rusty Z28 up there in Saginaw.
Wrong. I still run marathons, OCRs, and golf at least five times per week. Also, haven't owned the Z since the late 90s and haven't lived near Saginaw in decades.

Nice try, buttercup!

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Nov 01, 2023 7:20 pm

Colonel Flagg wrote:
teetoppz28 wrote:

There's a long line of morons in this thread. Audiophile, of course (which for him, is an oxymoron) and a bunch of fruits and nuts, probably born after 1985, who run to the defense of a demented crook like Joe Biden, totally unaware of the guy's history.

Yep, make fun of Joe, and the thread gets derailed. You certainly are compliant with your overlords. Well done.

Neckbeard, from the looks of that photo, a trip to the dermatologist probably wouldn't be a waste of your time.

Oh, and P.S... Bill Knapps chocolate cake is still available in the bakery section of a supermarket near you. :smokin

Colonel Flagg out.
This is the first time I've seen "but you're not even 37 yet, you moron" used as an insult. It's interesting that a guy who knows how Trump tastes is insulting ANYONE.
teetoppz28 wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:25 pm
Anyone remember the Texan in the Saginaw area? Holy shit, I’ve had too many hangover breakfasts there! :hat
Yes. In retrospect, I'm probably remembering as better than it actually was.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Wed Nov 01, 2023 7:34 pm

Colonel Flagg wrote:
I'm a damn handsome man!

My mom brought her friends down to the basement to show me off last week. When's the last time she took her pals down to see your collection of Confederate flags?

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Wed Nov 01, 2023 7:39 pm

I'll make fun of Joe Biden (I'll be 39 in a couple months).

What's the difference between Joe Biden and a mallard with a cold?

One's a sick duck...I forget the rest, but your mother's a whore.

First we catch shit because we "won't grow up", now pushing 40 is too young to understand fascism. Isn't like we're playing Game Boy in the backseat after Christmas at gramma's 🙄
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Nov 01, 2023 8:27 pm

Colonel Flagg wrote:
teetoppz28 wrote:

Colonel Flagg out.
He’s demented beyond hope AND a criminal mastermind. Boy that guy sure is talented.

matt1

Post by matt1 » Wed Nov 01, 2023 8:28 pm

Also Knapp's vanilla cake too in supermarkets!!!

HD74

Post by HD74 » Wed Nov 01, 2023 8:33 pm

I prefer Sanders bumpy cake to Gummer's cakes.
You're never too old to learn something stupid.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Wed Nov 01, 2023 9:02 pm

Rate This wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 8:27 pm
Colonel Flagg wrote:
teetoppz28 wrote:

Colonel Flagg out.
He’s demented beyond hope AND a criminal mastermind. Boy that guy sure is talented.
It's Schroedinger's Leftist. They are both violent goons and sissified man bun wearing soy latte sippers scared of all the words.
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic