Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

A forum that words cannot describe...

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
teetoppz28

A forum that words cannot describe...

Post by teetoppz28 » Thu Oct 26, 2023 4:30 pm

Holy shit! I think I stumbled across another internet forum that is littered with massive tRumpanzee vomit posts:

https://www.city-data.com/forum/politic ... roversies/

I can't even begin to describe the absolute tRump cupping-the-balls-and-massaging-the-taint knob-slobbing that goes on there... It appears that anyone with a left-leaning view gets banned by the moderators (though it appears SOME do get to stay, for some reason). What I don't get is WHY that forum exists on a site called "City Data" with statistics on cities, oddly enough. I was innocently looking up stats for a few cities and ended up in that hell hole. LOL!

I'll never again think the Buzzboard is a tRump cesspool of love! :hat

Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.

bmw

Re: A forum that words cannot describe...

Post by bmw » Thu Oct 26, 2023 6:21 pm

For someone who claims to be "Unapologetically intellectually superior" you sure do have a one-track mind.

teetoppz28

Post by teetoppz28 » Thu Oct 26, 2023 6:37 pm

bmw wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2023 6:21 pm
For someone who claims to be "Unapologetically intellectually superior" you sure do have a one-track mind.
I think I have found a founding member of said forum!! ^^

teetoppz28

Post by teetoppz28 » Thu Oct 26, 2023 6:39 pm

bmw wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2023 6:21 pm
Also… as much as I am intellectually superior to the rubes here, I am 1000x superior to the rubes on that forum! :rollin

teetoppz28

Post by teetoppz28 » Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:14 pm

Last edited by teetoppz28 on Fri Oct 27, 2023 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Fri Oct 27, 2023 1:10 am

I roll over from time to time to stir crap up, but yes, there are some seriously fucked up folks over there. Serious as in it's worth the time just to keep an eye on them.
Makes the occasional kerfuffle here seem like a school yard dust up.

Bad news.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Oct 27, 2023 10:32 pm

Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2023 1:10 am
I roll over from time to time to stir crap up, but yes, there are some seriously fucked up folks over there. Serious as in it's worth the time just to keep an eye on them.

Bad news.
The proving grounds for the next mass murderer?
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Sat Oct 28, 2023 1:32 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2023 10:32 pm

Bad news.
Couldn't say, but there are some real sick puppies with some real sick ideas about changing the precepts of what made this country a beacon of opportunity, justice, and freedom for all.

Like I said some time back about some of the folks that post here, they are not your friend.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:34 am

Sat Oct 28, 2023 1:32 am

Bad news.
Couldn't say, but there are some real sick puppies with some real sick ideas about changing the precepts of what made this country a beacon of opportunity, justice, and freedom for all.

Like I said some time back about some of the folks that post here, they are not your friend.
I do have some friends from back when I first started here, but I am well aware that most people here(if not all) now are not my friend. Especially not as someone queer....
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Oct 28, 2023 8:55 am

Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:34 am
Sat Oct 28, 2023 1:32 am

Bad news.

I do have some friends from back when I first started here, but I am well aware that most people here(if not all) now are not my friend. Especially not as someone queer....
I like you, but I'm not sure if Audiophile does.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Oct 28, 2023 9:17 am

Since you brought it up, If anything, I'm somewhat concerned...
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Sat Oct 28, 2023 3:43 pm

MCRF seems like a great guy, but the victimhood complex is through the fucking roof with the guy.

As for the city data forum, there's much, much, much worse out there. Right-wing wackos are attracted to social media because they can scream at clouds with like-minded people on the internet. In real life they get told to shut the fuck up, ignored, or outright alienated by the sane people in their friends, family, and work circles. On the internet they can find people just like them that they can make noise with so you get those types of forums, parler, truth.social, /pol/, stormfront, kiwifarms, etc. Or even psychos posting on linkedin, facebook, X, etc. You can find left-wing loonies, but the frequency of right wing nuts is much higher. I blame the media. Its probably why FOX has always led the cable news wars. These people need to get marching orders on what to whine about at work tomorrow.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic