Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

6 year old Muslim killed in hate crime

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

6 year old Muslim killed in hate crime

Post by TC Talks » Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:54 am

I can't decide if he was trying to be a good Trumper or being a good Kristian. There is certainly enough hate coming from both camps. Either way it's despicable. What would drive an old dude this far to kill a little kid?
A 71-year-old man in Plainfield, Illinois, has been charged with murder and a hate crime after stabbing a child and his mother because they were Muslims.

“Detectives were able to determine that both victims in this brutal attack were targeted by the suspect due to them being Muslim and the ongoing Middle Eastern conflict involving Hamas and the Israelis,” the Will county sheriff’s office said.

Six-year-old Wadea Al-Fayoume was killed and his mother seriously wounded in the attack. Police said they responded to an emergency call made by a 32-year-old woman who alleged her landlord had attacked her with a knife.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

bmw

Re: 6 year old Muslim killed in hate crime

Post by bmw » Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:52 am

Per a Newsweek story, the suspect - the boy and mother's landlord - apparently had previously "built a tree house for the boy and allowed him to swim in a makeshift pool and brought him toys." They had lived there for 2 years.

So as to the question of what would drive somebody to do this, I don't know. It's tragic. Assuming the "You Muslims must die" allegation is correct, he was seemingly motivated by their religion. But how he went from seemingly being friendly towards the family to killing them, it obviously has something to do with what is going on the Middle East, but what actually went through his mind, who knows. He will undoubtedly spend the rest of his life in prison (as he should).

But now I have to also address your ridiculously unfounded claim that it was either Trump or "Kristian[ity] that drove him to do this. Do you have so much a shred of evidence beyond your own bigotry towards those 2 groups to suggest that either (a) he was actually a member of one or the other, or (b) that those groups did or said things to drive him to this? I would note as a preliminary matter that Chicago isn't exactly a hotbed of Trump supporters as Biden won 82 percent of the 2020 vote there.

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Mon Oct 16, 2023 11:51 am

It does seem odd that the guy would be so full of muslim hate while renting to them. In any case he should die in prison.
I no longer directly engage trolls

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Mon Oct 16, 2023 12:08 pm

The murderer should suffer an extremely painful death, if ya ask me. Life imprisonment is too gentle an outcome for such a monster.
Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

bmw

Post by bmw » Mon Oct 16, 2023 12:20 pm

CNN: Story at the top of the page
MSNBC: Story at the top of the page
CBS News: Story at the top of the page
ABC News: Story near the top of the page
=======================================
Newsmax: Story nowhere to be found
Fox News: 41 stories above it on main page

This is disappointing. This story should be a top news story today and the right should be strongly condemning such behavior.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Mon Oct 16, 2023 12:52 pm

Amen.

💯
Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Oct 16, 2023 2:23 pm

bmw wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2023 12:20 pm
CNN: Story at the top of the page
MSNBC: Story at the top of the page
CBS News: Story at the top of the page
ABC News: Story near the top of the page
=======================================
Newsmax: Story nowhere to be found
Fox News: 41 stories above it on main page

This is disappointing. This story should be a top news story today and the right should be strongly condemning such behavior.
Agree with MW, 💯
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Oct 16, 2023 5:10 pm

bmw wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:52 am
Per a Newsweek story, the suspect - the boy and mother's landlord - apparently had previously "built a tree house for the boy and allowed him to swim in a makeshift pool and brought him toys." They had lived there for 2 years.

So as to the question of what would drive somebody to do this, I don't know. It's tragic. Assuming the "You Muslims must die" allegation is correct, he was seemingly motivated by their religion. But how he went from seemingly being friendly towards the family to killing them, it obviously has something to do with what is going on the Middle East, but what actually went through his mind, who knows. He will undoubtedly spend the rest of his life in prison (as he should).

But now I have to also address your ridiculously unfounded claim that it was either Trump or "Kristian[ity] that drove him to do this. Do you have so much a shred of evidence beyond your own bigotry towards those 2 groups to suggest that either (a) he was actually a member of one or the other, or (b) that those groups did or said things to drive him to this? I would note as a preliminary matter that Chicago isn't exactly a hotbed of Trump supporters as Biden won 82 percent of the 2020 vote there.
Trump dominated Will County.

Think how Oakland County is vs Wayne County
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Mon Oct 16, 2023 6:17 pm

This breaks my heart on numerous levels. My stepdaughters are half Jewish. One of them is 6 years old. I can't imagine....

Whomever he votes for, whatever his religion is, whatever the case may be...fuck him.

Fuck. Him.
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

teetoppz28

Post by teetoppz28 » Mon Oct 16, 2023 6:25 pm

…and every tRumpanzee has this thought in their head (remember folks, not a single MAGAt is a racist/xenophobe…):

“Now there’s one less scary, brown-skinned, diaper-headed, lazy-ass immigrant to suck our welfare system dry!”
Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:06 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2023 6:17 pm
Fuck. Him.
Something triggered the guy. Mental disease is our greatest ignorance.
― Noam Chomsky

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:47 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:06 pm
Mega Hertz wrote:
Fuck. Him.
I can't guarantee I would be as understanding if I was burying my 6 year old child, murdered just because of her "religion" or "background".
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Oct 16, 2023 8:08 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:47 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:06 pm
Mega Hertz wrote:
Fuck. Him.
Of course

I can't guarantee I would be as understanding if I was burying my 6 year old child, murdered just because of her "religion" or "background".
― Noam Chomsky

Chrocket87

Post by Chrocket87 » Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:19 pm

A public hanging is what this asshole deserves.

Splouge

Post by Splouge » Mon Oct 23, 2023 12:09 pm

My heart is broken. There was a vigil for Wadea recently, and even though he was only 6 years old, he clearly had a big impact on the people in his life. His father, who primarily speaks Arabic, learned most of his English from him. And Wadea's best friend, who's mostly non-verbal, said "Wadea" as one of his first words.
"Wanna watch some syndicated slop with very little budget or entertainment value? You got it buddy!"

-Byron "The Broadcast Butcher" Allen

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic