Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Israeli Army vs Palestine Civilians

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Mega Hertz

Re: Israeli Army vs Palestine Civilians

Post by Mega Hertz » Sun Nov 05, 2023 2:56 pm

Bryce never banged the babysitter until Joe Biden stole the election.

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Nov 05, 2023 3:05 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2023 2:56 pm
Bryce never banged the babysitter until Joe Biden stole the election.
He didn’t know what he was missing.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Nov 07, 2023 8:25 pm

How do we feel about Israel occupying Gaza again?

Terrorists are pure evil but Israel is using attacks to recind their peace agreements. This is getting messy.
The White House cautioned Israel on Tuesday against reoccupying Gaza after Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu suggested that his country could hold a security role there “for an indefinite period” once the war is over.

“We’re having active discussions with our Israeli counterparts about what post-conflict Gaza looks like,” John Kirby, the White House national security spokesman, told reporters. “The president maintains his position that reoccupation by Israeli forces is not the right thing to do.”

The words of caution came after Mr. Netanyahu said Israel would need to oversee the security of the Gaza Strip once the fighting is over to prevent future attacks. Mr. Netanyahu, in an interview with ABC News, did not say who should govern the enclave after Hamas, which now controls it, is gone. But he said he thought Israel would “have the overall security responsibility” over the territory indefinitely.

President Biden previously said that it would be “a big mistake” for Israel to reoccupy Gaza, from which it withdrew in 2005.
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Dec 05, 2023 12:46 pm

I saw a bumper sticker today that said "Make tea, not war" - that's the type of person who deserves to be kidnapped by Hamas.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:41 am

Matt wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2023 12:46 pm
I saw a bumper sticker today that said "Make tea, not war" - that's the type of person who deserves to be kidnapped by Hamas.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/ ... 4a93&ei=13

Israel is no angel, but I do not know how anyone could defend the actions of Hamas.

paul8539

Post by paul8539 » Mon Dec 11, 2023 1:23 am

Hamas can defend the actions of Hamas.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic