Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Hamas Attacks Israel

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Round Six

Re: Hamas Attacks Israel

Post by Round Six » Wed Oct 11, 2023 9:21 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:50 pm
That and Trump is so batshit crazy he couldn't manage to get reelected.
You're right. Trump has more issues than Time Magazine. What he says is total bull. He's a salesman. Dazzle & Baffle. If he's not kissing babies, he's stealing their lollipops.

Say all you want about Trump. You're right. He's a no good dishonest rotten dirty scoundrel who doesn't deserve to be elected drain commissioner of Mingo County West Virginia.

Having said all that, do you think Biden can win? I throw that question out to everyone. Even with Trump having more faults than the Pacific Ocean, will Biden be able to beat him?

Life is not a dress rehearsal. This is it. There's no going back, and we can only go forward before we run out of runway.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Wed Oct 11, 2023 10:04 pm

In Canada, CBC has directed its staff not to refer to Hamas as Terrorist.
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Thu Oct 12, 2023 3:43 am

I've come to the conclusion that the entire area should be de-populated. It'd be what's best for everyone involved.

Colonel Flagg

Post by Colonel Flagg » Thu Oct 12, 2023 3:45 am

Bryce wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 1:23 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 1:10 pm
Bryce wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 12:31 pm
Rate This wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 9:49 am
zzand wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 9:39 am
And you know this for sure? Of course not. Just like no one for sure can know if the attack would have still happened if Big Orange was still in office. Next the Trumpophiles will say with total conviction that 9-11 wouldn't have happened if he were in office. At least you are good for a laugh.
World peace and eternal prosperity were right around the corner too I hear…
According to National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan, speaking at The Atlantic Festival a little more than a week ago, it was.
The Middle East region is quieter today than it has been in two decades.
Sounds to me like the entire administration wasn't paying attention. Couple that with the fact that the Biden White House is littered with old Obama people that had a horrid policy in the Middle East and this is what you get.
Israel has the best trained military in the world and they missed this...

Why single out your US Military?
The CIA and FBI were probably too busy investigating Catholics, parents at school board meetings along with anti abortion activists as well as keeping track of our greatest threat, you know, climate change, to monitor terrorist activities in the middle east.
You left out Mayor Pete's racist expressways.
"Don't you knock when you enter a room?"

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Oct 12, 2023 7:31 am

Round Six wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 9:21 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:50 pm
That and Trump is so batshit crazy he couldn't manage to get reelected.
I throw that question out to everyone. Even with Trump having more faults than the Pacific Ocean, will Biden be able to beat him?
That's the Trillion Dollar question isn't it? The third party candidates might determine the outcome.
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Bobbert

Post by Bobbert » Thu Oct 12, 2023 10:08 am

Mega Hertz wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:43 pm
I got it all figured out.

See, in 1974, Joe Biden sneezed. Instead of throwing his tissue into the waste can, he left it on his desk. My grandmother, who was working part time as a cleaner, had to walk an extra 6 seconds to his desk to grab the tissue and throw it away. Because of that, she got home 4.2 minutes later than she usually did.

Because of that, McDonald's was closed when she got out, so she had to make TV dinners for her and my grandfather.

They were up later that night, so my uncle was conceived. Because of his birthday, he graduated in 1996 instead of 1995. So he started college in 96 instead of 95.

My grandmother passed in 1994 and didn't see him graduate. He became an angry young man and was very hateful. He grew up to vote Trump in 2016. However, he was gravely ill in 2020 and couldn't vote Trump. Couldn't vote at ALL. Thus, Biden wound up winning the election.

So...ipso fatso, had Joe Biden just thrown his tissue in the waste basket in 1974, the attack wouldn't have happened.
An attack that could be described as "A Sound of Thunder".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Sound_of_Thunder

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Oct 12, 2023 10:10 am

Colonel Flagg wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2023 3:45 am
Bryce wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 1:23 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 1:10 pm
Bryce wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 12:31 pm
Rate This wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 9:49 am
zzand wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 9:39 am
And you know this for sure? Of course not. Just like no one for sure can know if the attack would have still happened if Big Orange was still in office. Next the Trumpophiles will say with total conviction that 9-11 wouldn't have happened if he were in office. At least you are good for a laugh.
World peace and eternal prosperity were right around the corner too I hear…
According to National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan, speaking at The Atlantic Festival a little more than a week ago, it was.
The Middle East region is quieter today than it has been in two decades.
Sounds to me like the entire administration wasn't paying attention. Couple that with the fact that the Biden White House is littered with old Obama people that had a horrid policy in the Middle East and this is what you get.
Israel has the best trained military in the world and they missed this...

Why single out your US Military?
The CIA and FBI were probably too busy investigating Catholics, parents at school board meetings along with anti abortion activists as well as keeping track of our greatest threat, you know, climate change, to monitor terrorist activities in the middle east.
You left out Mayor Pete's racist expressways.
You understand that some of the low bridges in Manhattan were put there on purpose long after people stopped building bridges like that right?

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:39 am

Bryce sure does a fine job of keeping topics on track.
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Motown322

Post by Motown322 » Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:55 am

TC Talks wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:39 am
I think Alinsky talks about the "derailing topics and 'whataboutism'" tactic in "Rules For Radicals"...

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Oct 12, 2023 7:19 pm

Motown322 wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:55 am
TC Talks wrote:
I think Alinsky talks about the "derailing topics and 'whataboutism'" tactic in "Rules For Radicals"...
And to bring this full circle… radicals are what much of the right has become the last few years.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Oct 12, 2023 10:19 pm

Israel will be held accountable for the death of Palestinian citizens... They don't get to commit atrocious against innocent families. Where are the true Christians on this board, Audiophile? Do you condone this? Or are you just a profit faith believer?

Zzand, are you ok with this?
"This conflict is between Hamas and Israel. So why is Israel destroying our homes? It is destroying whole neighborhoods?" Abu Zarafeh said. "This is collective punishment."...

There are no humanitarian corridors to bring badly needed aid inside and no open border crossings. The passage into Egypt has been struck at least three times. Even aid workers haven't been spared. The United Nations Palestinian refugee agency says 11 of its staff members were killed, some in their homes with their families. Eighteen of their facilities have been damaged, including schools where many of the more than 330,000 people that are displaced are sheltering.

Among the only places left that still have generator power are the hospitals. Abu Zarefeh says those will run out sometime today.

"Everybody is thinking about how to stay alive," he said. "We are human, we are part of this world. We are part of this civilization. Don't forget us."
― Noam Chomsky

Colonel Flagg

Post by Colonel Flagg » Thu Oct 12, 2023 10:38 pm

Rate This wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2023 7:19 pm
Motown322 wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:55 am
TC Talks wrote:
And to bring this full circle… radicals are what much of the right has become the last few years.
Sure, it's always "the right" who are seen torching the local Wendy's during a "mostly peaceful protest". Absolutely. :rolleyes
"Don't you knock when you enter a room?"

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Oct 12, 2023 10:41 pm

And our Capitol? Your GOP attacked our country.
― Noam Chomsky

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Oct 12, 2023 10:51 pm

audiophile wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 8:48 am
Graham Wellington wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 7:50 am
Matt wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 7:04 am
audiophile wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2023 4:52 pm
Ben Zonia wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2023 4:37 pm
I don't think this ever would have happened if Trump was President. And I think Netanyahu would agree.
I agree.
What evidence do either you have that supports this statement?
Considering that Trump and his cultists align themselves with Russia and North Korea, had this attack occurred on his watch he probably would have supported Hamas. Or at a minimum referred to them as "fine people, really fine, just maybe making a bad choice here, I don't know "
Sarcasm, right?

Matt, I already explained the weakness on Iran, and the Money's given by Biden and Obama.

But since you have a short memory, here you go Matt (read Pence's position since he was VP):
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/ ... r-AA1hZpLf
Israel prefers Biden over Trump....
But it is President Biden’s face that now beams from a billboard over the main highway through Tel Aviv, and Mr. Trump’s criticism of Israel’s leaders that has left even Israeli conservatives stunned.

The president is suddenly finding warm embraces for his response to the worst terrorist attack in the Jewish State’s history in the most unlikely places.

“This will sound surprising, but by and large, the president has shown tremendous support, unwavering support, for Israel at a critical time,” said Matt Brooks, the longtime head of the Republican Jewish Coalition, a group with close institutional ties to the G.O.P. and to some of its biggest donors. “Can we quibble on aspects of policy differences, over Iran’s complicity, for instance? Sure. But by and large, the American people and the international community have seen a president who has stood shoulder to shoulder with Israel.”

No less than Mr. Trump’s hawkish former ambassador to Israel, David M. Friedman, wrote online that while he remained a critic of the Biden administration, “the moral, tactical, diplomatic and military support that it has provided Israel over the past few days has been exceptional.”
― Noam Chomsky

zzand

Post by zzand » Fri Oct 13, 2023 5:51 am

No I am not but I am not ok with Hamas doing the same thing. War in the middle east is a different animal and to most of us, who are caring people, find it wrong on many levels. I did see where IDF has warned people in Northern Gaza to go far south so the innocent losses will be few in the next 24 hours.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic