Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Hamas Attacks Israel

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Graham Wellington

Re: Hamas Attacks Israel

Post by Graham Wellington » Wed Oct 11, 2023 10:36 am

If Trump was still president you are right, he probably would of acted like a pal with Hamas before they pulled this atrocity. And like Putin and Jong, told them behind closed doors:
"I'm as unstable as an elephant on a pogo stick. Do you really want me pissed off at you? Behave yourself".
Putin and Kim Jong Un are more unstable than Trump. Do you really think that would have worked?

That's not an endorsement for Biden. Both are terrible presidents.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Wed Oct 11, 2023 11:11 am

I'm just tired of all this shit. President or no, people need to start being decent human beings. It's hard for me to comment because my in-laws are Jewish (not Israeli) but you still don't wanna come off as anti-semetic. But even they agree, this went on long before Trump and will continue long after Biden. You're never gonna have true peace there.
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

zzand

Post by zzand » Wed Oct 11, 2023 11:23 am

As one of the resident Jews on the board I agree with you Mega.

Bobbert

Post by Bobbert » Wed Oct 11, 2023 12:04 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 11:11 am
You're never gonna have true peace there.
I remember the nervous laughter in the movie theater about 30 years ago, when this newspaper page appeared on the screen in the movie version of The Flintstones:

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Oct 11, 2023 12:31 pm

Rate This wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 9:49 am
zzand wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 9:39 am
And you know this for sure? Of course not. Just like no one for sure can know if the attack would have still happened if Big Orange was still in office. Next the Trumpophiles will say with total conviction that 9-11 wouldn't have happened if he were in office. At least you are good for a laugh.
World peace and eternal prosperity were right around the corner too I hear…
According to National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan, speaking at The Atlantic Festival a little more than a week ago, it was.
The Middle East region is quieter today than it has been in two decades.
Sounds to me like the entire administration wasn't paying attention. Couple that with the fact that the Biden White House is littered with old Obama people that had a horrid policy in the Middle East and this is what you get.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Oct 11, 2023 1:10 pm

Bryce wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 12:31 pm
Rate This wrote:
zzand wrote:
And you know this for sure? Of course not. Just like no one for sure can know if the attack would have still happened if Big Orange was still in office. Next the Trumpophiles will say with total conviction that 9-11 wouldn't have happened if he were in office. At least you are good for a laugh.
According to National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan, speaking at The Atlantic Festival a little more than a week ago, it was.
Sounds to me like the entire administration wasn't paying attention. Couple that with the fact that the Biden White House is littered with old Obama people that had a horrid policy in the Middle East and this is what you get.
Israel has the best trained military in the world and they missed this...

Why single out your US Military and our National Security community?

Do you actually think members of the administration collect intelligence data? :roll:
Last edited by TC Talks on Wed Oct 11, 2023 1:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Oct 11, 2023 1:23 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 1:10 pm
Bryce wrote:
Rate This wrote:
zzand wrote:

Why single out your US Military?
This doesn't get hung on the military. The intelligence community, both Mossad and the CIA have the primary responsibility. Mossad, I can't speak to. The CIA and FBI were probably too busy investigating Catholics, parents at school board meetings along with anti abortion activists as well as keeping track of our greatest threat, you know, climate change, to monitor terrorist activities in the middle east.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Oct 11, 2023 1:29 pm

Bryce wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 1:23 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Bryce wrote:
Rate This wrote:
zzand wrote:

This doesn't get hung on the military. The intelligence community, both Mossad and the CIA have the primary responsibility. Mossad, I can't speak to. The CIA and FBI were probably too busy investigating Catholics, parents at school board meetings along with anti abortion activists as well as keeping track of our greatest threat, you know, climate change, to monitor terrorist activities in the middle east.
The FBI doesn't collect international intelligence. They are busy with your domestic terrorisist buddies to prevent the next attack on our country.
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Oct 11, 2023 1:31 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 1:29 pm
Bryce wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 1:23 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Bryce wrote:
Rate This wrote:
zzand wrote:

The FBI doesn't collect international intelligence. They are busy with your domestic terrorisist buddies to prevent the next attack on our country.
Really? Who do you think monitors suspected terrorists and Hamas members residing here in the United states? You know the ones that have snuck across the open border we have.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Wed Oct 11, 2023 2:33 pm

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Round Six

Post by Round Six » Wed Oct 11, 2023 2:45 pm

audiophile wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 2:33 pm
Trump was right on this one:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/ ... r-AA1i3eFI
Of course he was. The Donald.
Life is not a dress rehearsal. This is it. There's no going back, and we can only go forward before we run out of runway.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Oct 11, 2023 2:55 pm

Round Six wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 2:45 pm
audiophile wrote:
Even Fox admits that no evidence has tied Iran yet. But, you're the party of grand conspiracies so keep going.
― Noam Chomsky

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Oct 11, 2023 4:51 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 2:55 pm
Round Six wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 2:45 pm
audiophile wrote:
Even Fox admits that no evidence has tied Iran yet. But, you're the party of grand conspiracies so keep going.
From that bastion of ultra conservatives, PBS and their News Hour...
Today, Iran is one of Hamas’s biggest benefactors, contributing funds, weapons, and training. Though Iran and Hamas briefly fell out after backing opposing sides in Syria’s civil war, Iran currently provides some $100 million annually [PDF] to Hamas, PIJ, and other Palestinian groups designated as terrorist organizations by the United States. Iran was quick to praise Hamas’s assault on Israel in late 2023 and pledge its continuing support for the Palestinian group.
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/world/what ... nd-funding

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:43 pm

I got it all figured out.

See, in 1974, Joe Biden sneezed. Instead of throwing his tissue into the waste can, he left it on his desk. My grandmother, who was working part time as a cleaner, had to walk an extra 6 seconds to his desk to grab the tissue and throw it away. Because of that, she got home 4.2 minutes later than she usually did.

Because of that, McDonald's was closed when she got out, so she had to make TV dinners for her and my grandfather.

They were up later that night, so my uncle was conceived. Because of his birthday, he graduated in 1996 instead of 1995. So he started college in 96 instead of 95.

My grandmother passed in 1994 and didn't see him graduate. He became an angry young man and was very hateful. He grew up to vote Trump in 2016. However, he was gravely ill in 2020 and couldn't vote Trump. Couldn't vote at ALL. Thus, Biden wound up winning the election.

So...ipso fatso, had Joe Biden just thrown his tissue in the waste basket in 1974, the attack wouldn't have happened.
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:50 pm

That and Trump is so batshit crazy he couldn't manage to get reelected.
― Noam Chomsky

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic