Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Biden To Build Trump's Wall - Breaks His Own Campaign Promise

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

Biden To Build Trump's Wall - Breaks His Own Campaign Promise

Post by audiophile » Thu Oct 05, 2023 6:39 pm

2.2 Million illegals entered in last year, so I guess they realized they had no other option.

I think the Texas relocation buses drove home the point of Biden's policy was foolish - that now being reversed.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

TC Talks

Re: Biden To Build Trump's Wall - Breaks His Own Campaign Promise

Post by TC Talks » Thu Oct 05, 2023 6:44 pm

Sounds to me like he wants to win Arizona again.

I'm disappointed but he can't let Trump get anywhere near the Presidency.
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Oct 05, 2023 7:06 pm

audiophile wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2023 6:39 pm
2.2 Million illegals entered in last year, so I guess they realized they had no other option.

I think the Texas relocation buses drove home the point of Biden's policy was foolish - that now being reversed.
It’s not like they are building the entire wall… such a project isn’t practical.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Oct 05, 2023 8:06 pm

audiophile wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2023 6:39 pm

Does this sway your vote?
The censorship king from out of state.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Oct 06, 2023 6:39 am

Sway? No. The fact they were so stupid they must now continue building it, after they stopped and sold off the wall for pennies on the dollar because the country was overrun? What did they think would happen?

They also had to override 26 so-called "environmental rules" the rest of us still have deal with. Why don't they get rid of the stupid red-tape for everyone.
Last edited by audiophile on Fri Oct 06, 2023 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Oct 06, 2023 6:48 am

Mugged by Reality, Biden Builds a Border Wall Democrats Called 'Racist'

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/ ... r-AA1hLf6s

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Fri Oct 06, 2023 11:13 am

#KeyShakinDaddy is fired up today!

We used to have jobs no one wanted to work in agriculture. Now, we are getting them in fast food. You know, it would be a lot of work, but considering its been over half a century since this problem started, it would have been more productive to just go ahead and negotiate a way to make documentation fast and easy across Central American countries for citizens to come here to fill positions that would be left open.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Oct 07, 2023 8:38 am

Neckbeard wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2023 11:13 am
#KeyShakinDaddy is fired up today!

We used to have jobs no one wanted to work in agriculture. Now, we are getting them in fast food. You know, it would be a lot of work, but considering its been over half a century since this problem started, it would have been more productive to just go ahead and negotiate a way to make documentation fast and easy across Central American countries for citizens to come here to fill positions that would be left open.
Or at minimum set up somewhere they can go to be properly tracked. Most of the illegals here though are not border crossers. They are visa overstayers. Nobody is talking about reforming that system which was loosened around 1990 to allow more people to come here and work easier as a bone to businesses.

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Sat Oct 07, 2023 8:44 am

Rate This wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2023 8:38 am
Most of the illegals here though are not border crossers. They are visa overstayers.
And the nice thing about visa overstayers is that they were all veted to some degree before entering the country.
I no longer directly engage trolls

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Oct 07, 2023 9:30 am

craig11152 wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2023 8:44 am
Rate This wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2023 8:38 am
Most of the illegals here though are not border crossers. They are visa overstayers.
And the nice thing about visa overstayers is that they were all veted to some degree before entering the country.
So the solution would seem to be to at least set up somewhere to vet and register the people crossing the border… larger reforms sure… but the right freakin now solution needs to be figuring out who’s who.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic