Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Robert Kennedy Jr. to run for President as an Independent

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
MotorCityRadioFreak

Re: Robert Kennedy Jr. to run for President as an Independent

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Oct 02, 2023 5:10 pm

Rate This wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2023 10:40 pm
Matt wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2023 9:51 pm
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2023 9:48 pm
Frightening especially in light of the anti trans legislation presented by Pence and others during the last debate. It included restrictions for children AND adults. It was never about the children.

RFK Jr. said he was a Democrat a couple months ago. It’s obvious that was a lie. I agree with Honeyman that this is a PR stunt for a book. I cannot support someone who would ruin the chances of a Democrat being elected.

Between Jr. and the No Labels ticket, things look dire for Biden. Plus, there are the polls.
Imagine thinking that it would be a bad thing for a dementia patient to be voted out...
Imagine an election where the two choices weren't both dementia patients...
This.

And as a general comment to the righties: imagine too that my rights and freedom aren't based on whose in office. I would love to be in the early 90's again in elections having little influence over me. Imagine only caring about elections for 50 minutes a week when you flip past Fox News/CSPAN etc. instead of 24/7. When are people going to stop being assholes about politics?

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Mon Oct 02, 2023 7:24 pm

Mon Oct 02, 2023 5:10 pm
Rate This wrote:
Matt wrote:
Frightening especially in light of the anti trans legislation presented by Pence and others during the last debate. It included restrictions for children AND adults. It was never about the children.

RFK Jr. said he was a Democrat a couple months ago. It’s obvious that was a lie. I agree with Honeyman that this is a PR stunt for a book. I cannot support someone who would ruin the chances of a Democrat being elected.

Between Jr. and the No Labels ticket, things look dire for Biden. Plus, there are the polls.
Imagine thinking that it would be a bad thing for a dementia patient to be voted out...
This.

And as a general comment to the righties: imagine too that my rights and freedom aren't based on whose in office. I would love to be in the early 90's again in elections having little influence over me. Imagine only caring about elections for 50 minutes a week when you flip past Fox News/CSPAN etc. instead of 24/7. When are people going to stop being assholes about politics?
Not in our lifetime. I see it getting even worse than it is now.
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:02 pm

Rate This wrote:
Matt wrote:

This.

You're being overly dramatic.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue Oct 03, 2023 3:59 pm

Matt wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:02 pm
Rate This wrote:
Matt wrote:

This.

You're being overly dramatic.
Easy to say when your rights aren’t threatened.

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Round Six

Post by Round Six » Tue Oct 03, 2023 6:45 pm

Like Matt said, calm down a notch. It's great that yourself and others have a passion for politics. But pay no mind to the media. Most Americans are lukewarm about all of it.
As long as it don't affect them personally, Que Sera, Sera.
Life is not a dress rehearsal. This is it. There's no going back, and we can only go forward before we run out of runway.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue Oct 03, 2023 10:54 pm

Round Six wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2023 6:45 pm
Like Matt said, calm down a notch. It's great that yourself and others have a passion for politics. But pay no mind to the media. Most Americans are lukewarm about all of it.
As long as it don't affect them personally, Que Sera, Sera.
Shut the fuck up.

Audacity sucks.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Oct 15, 2023 9:14 am

This will be a setback for Kennedy... Not to discount the brilliance of having family run your campaign or anything.
Dennis J. Kucinich left his post as the presidential campaign manager for Robert F. Kennedy Jr., and was replaced by Mr. Kennedy’s daughter-in-law, a political neophyte best known for a memoir about her tenure in the C.I.A.

The campaign shake-up comes at a moment of renewed scrutiny on Mr. Kennedy’s campaign. The political scion of one of the most influential families in contemporary American politics announced on Monday that he was ending his Democratic primary challenge to President Biden and would continue his campaign as an independent candidate.

Mr. Kucinich’s departure came a surprise even to Mr. Kennedy’s press secretary, who was informed of it on Friday afternoon by a New York Times reporter. In a subsequent news release, Mr. Kennedy said his campaign had “benefited enormously from the political experience of Dennis Kucinich.” Mr. Kucinich was not quoted in the release.
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic