Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 12 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Donald Trump found liable for fraud

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

Donald Trump found liable for fraud

Post by Matt » Tue Sep 26, 2023 5:16 pm

https://www.cnn.com/2023/09/26/politics ... index.html

Another day, another embarrassment. To think, there are people that think this 🤡 should be returned to office...

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Re: Donald Trump found liable for fraud

Post by MWmetalhead » Tue Sep 26, 2023 5:51 pm

I think you meant to use this emoji for Trump:
💩

The clown emoji is best reserved for our current President.
Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Sep 26, 2023 6:17 pm

WITCH HUNT!!!
The censorship king from out of state.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Sep 26, 2023 6:43 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2023 5:51 pm
I think you meant to use this emoji for Trump:
💩

The clown emoji is best reserved for our current President.
What does it say when we're headed for a 💩 vs 🤡 round 2, and 💩 seems to have momentum???
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Sep 26, 2023 6:51 pm

Matt wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2023 6:43 pm
What does it say when we're headed for a 💩 vs 🤡 round 2, and 💩 seems to have momentum???
:barf
The censorship king from out of state.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Tue Sep 26, 2023 7:01 pm

HILLARY TLAIB'S LAPTOP
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Sep 26, 2023 7:02 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2023 6:17 pm
WITCH HUNT!!!
I am anxious to hear from our resident conservative victim about the flaws in the judge's ruling.
“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Sep 26, 2023 7:11 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2023 7:02 pm
Honeyman wrote:
WITCH HUNT!!!
I am anxious to hear from our resident conservative victim about the flaws in the judge's ruling.
I'm expecting graphs.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Tue Sep 26, 2023 7:27 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2023 7:02 pm
Honeyman wrote:
WITCH HUNT!!!
You say that like there's only one.

"Conservative victim" is repetitive.
-TurkeyTop

km1125

Post by km1125 » Tue Sep 26, 2023 8:16 pm

It was a summary judgment, and the judge ignored the submissions by the defense in making his decision. It will probably be overturned on appeal.

I didn't read all the details, but it seems the documents in question included statements containing a “worthless clause”, not unlike the disclaimers used by all companies when talking about their stock prices or future company plans.

Something like ""These statements are not guarantees of future performance and undue reliance should not be placed on them. Such forward-looking statements necessarily involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties, which may cause actual performance and financial results in future periods to differ materially from any projections of future performance or result expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements.

I don't know what the actual language was on the documents that were submitted to the financial institutions.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Sep 26, 2023 8:18 pm

km1125 wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2023 8:16 pm
It was a summary judgment, and the judge ignored the submissions by the defense in making his decision. It will probably be overturned on appeal.

I didn't read all the details, but it seems the documents in question included statements containing a “worthless clause”, not unlike the disclaimers used by all companies when talking about their stock prices or future company plans.

Something like ""These statements are not guarantees of future performance and undue reliance should not be placed on them. Such forward-looking statements necessarily involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties, which may cause actual performance and financial results in future periods to differ materially from any projections of future performance or result expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements.

I don't know what the actual language was on the documents that were submitted to the financial institutions.
“I may not be worth it but if you try to fund me you could win bigly”…

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Tue Sep 26, 2023 8:27 pm

-TurkeyTop

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Tue Sep 26, 2023 11:37 pm

km1125 wrote:

Didn’t read the details, don’t know the exact language. Just the kind of crack analysis we’ve come to expect from your likes. Don’t you have an online version of “The Oregon Trail” you could amuse yourself with and leave the adult chatter to the adults?

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Sep 27, 2023 8:07 am

Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2023 11:37 pm
km1125 wrote:

Didn’t read the details, don’t know the exact language. Just the kind of crack analysis we’ve come to expect from your likes. Don’t you have an online version of “The Oregon Trail” you could amuse yourself with and leave the adult chatter to the adults?
I was promised Charts and Graphs. Looks like the wrong conservative victim responded.
― Matt

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Sep 27, 2023 9:06 am

I wonder how long he can keep claiming victimhood and being the subject of witchhunts? I guess we have entered "fooling some of the people all of the time" territory.
A lawyer for Mr. Trump, Christopher M. Kise, indicated that he would likely appeal the decision, which he called “outrageous” and “completely disconnected from the facts and governing law.” He said that the judge ignored an earlier appeals court ruling and “basic legal, accounting and business principles.”

Mr. Trump, for his part, noted that Justice Engoron was a Democrat and called him “deranged.”
― Matt

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic