Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Trumps 100 Page "Report" Arrives Monday

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

Trumps 100 Page "Report" Arrives Monday

Post by TC Talks » Tue Aug 15, 2023 9:13 pm

As BMW suggested, here comes the circus from the Trump disciples. What kind of crazy will this be?
Hours after former President Donald J. Trump was indicted in Georgia on charges accusing him of a conspiracy to subvert the 2020 election, his aides and allies awoke to a social-media post from the Republican front-runner inviting people to a news conference on Monday.

“A Large, Complex, Detailed but irrefutable REPORT on the Presidential Election Fraud which took place in Georgia is almost complete & will be presented by me at a major News Conference at 11:00 A.M. on Monday of next week in Bedminster, New Jersey,” Mr. Trump wrote on his social media site, Truth Social, just before 9 a.m.

He added that it will be a “CONCLUSIVE Report” after which “all charges should be dropped against me & others.”

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Deleted User 9015

Re: Trumps 100 Page "Report" Arrives Monday

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Tue Aug 15, 2023 9:42 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2023 9:13 pm
As BMW suggested, here comes the circus from the Trump disciples. What kind of crazy will this be?
Hours after former President Donald J. Trump was indicted in Georgia on charges accusing him of a conspiracy to subvert the 2020 election, his aides and allies awoke to a social-media post from the Republican front-runner inviting people to a news conference on Monday.

“A Large, Complex, Detailed but irrefutable REPORT on the Presidential Election Fraud which took place in Georgia is almost complete & will be presented by me at a major News Conference at 11:00 A.M. on Monday of next week in Bedminster, New Jersey,” Mr. Trump wrote on his social media site, Truth Social, just before 9 a.m.

He added that it will be a “CONCLUSIVE Report” after which “all charges should be dropped against me & others.”
I like that we have an ex-president who is only marginally accepted or completely banned from social media because of his childish behavior and who is in the midst of multiple legal issues, some involving his involvement in the boomer riot that resulted in one of his followers having to be put down by law enforcement. Only in America can people be brainwashed into thinking that, even if evidence points to guilt, that he should go without consequences.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Aug 15, 2023 9:45 pm

Neckbeard wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2023 9:42 pm
TC Talks wrote:

I like that we have an ex-president who is only marginally accepted or completely banned from social media because of his childish behavior and who is in the midst of multiple legal issues, some involving his involvement in the boomer riot that resulted in one of his followers having to be put down by law enforcement. Only in America can people be brainwashed into thinking that, even if evidence points to guilt, that he should go without consequences.
Hell, some think he should be re-elected! What a bizarre fucking time.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Tue Aug 15, 2023 9:54 pm

Matt wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2023 9:45 pm
Neckbeard wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2023 9:42 pm
TC Talks wrote:

Hell, some think he should be re-elected! What a bizarre fucking time.
tbh I am sick of hearing about Trump. If he was just in the midst of several criminal investigations, I would feel the need to snicker then move on. But not only does he want to take another stab at being prez, but his literal zombies have taken it a step further than wanting him re-elected, they want him to have complete immunity. I've never seen anything like this!

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Aug 16, 2023 12:08 am

TC Talks wrote:

He’s grasping at straws attempting to agitate his followers…

Chrocket87

Post by Chrocket87 » Wed Aug 16, 2023 12:28 am

Will be some trashy reading when I get back to my Amsterdam hotel.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Aug 16, 2023 7:32 am

I am just excited that this report will be irrefutable, unlike the numerous indictments he has received this year.
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

HD74

Post by HD74 » Wed Aug 16, 2023 11:46 am

Is there a sex toy shop in Bedminster New Jersey to hold the major announcement?
You're never too old to learn something stupid.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Aug 16, 2023 11:55 am

Is this coloring book available for pre-order?
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed Aug 16, 2023 12:17 pm

The "irrefutable" report might bring more charges: https://www.newsweek.com/trumps-irrefut ... er-1820045
The censorship king from out of state.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Wed Aug 16, 2023 12:29 pm

So much excitement over what will be a clip show*

*A clip show is an episode of a television series that consists primarily of excerpts from previous episodes.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed Aug 16, 2023 12:33 pm

I might actually watch Newsmax or OAN that day to see their reaction to the "blockbuster" report. Should be good for a few hearty laughs. I know even Fox News will refuse to drink that Kool-aid.
The censorship king from out of state.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Wed Aug 16, 2023 12:44 pm

BTW - There's no way Trump can produce a 100 page report in a week's time until it's written in a 72pt. font.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:25 pm

Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2023 12:44 pm
BTW - There's no way Trump can produce a 100 page report in a week's time until it's written in a 72pt. font.
he will run out of crayon by page five and blame democrats for tampering with the world's supply of wax to impede him.

teetoppz28

Post by teetoppz28 » Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:33 pm

Neckbeard wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:25 pm
Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2023 12:44 pm
he will run out of crayon by page five and blame democrats for tampering with the world's supply of wax to impede him.
I'm hoping there's a connect-the-dots and then color page for craig11152 to keep him occupied while eating his butterscotch pudding! :rollin
Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic