Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Biden Administration Refuses To Give RFK Jr. Secret Service Detail

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

Biden Administration Refuses To Give RFK Jr. Secret Service Detail

Post by audiophile » Sat Jul 29, 2023 3:48 pm

What is the deal here? After all his family has been through, I think they should do this.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... r-AA1euFwt

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

MotorCityRadioFreak

Re: Biden Administration Refuses To Give RFK Jr. Secret Service Detail

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:23 pm

It's ridiculous and this looks like a total setup.

His uncle was killed by the Fed Reserve powers that be, and his dad was killed by the CIA. I hadn't looked at the autopsy report for his dad until recently, but the bullet that killed him entered through his back. Sirhan Sirhan was facing him.

I don't agree with everything RFK Jr. has said, but only a moron(like the one we have in the White House) would fail to act to protect a candidate named Kennedy after all the tragedies we have seen. I wish Bernie had the courage to run. Probably going to vote for Williamson as a protest vote. RFK is a legit and honest candidate, but his views on us as an LGBT community aren't strong enough to defend against the trans genocide happening right now.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:39 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:23 pm

His uncle was killed by the Fed Reserve powers that be, and his dad was killed by the CIA. I hadn't looked at the autopsy report for his dad until recently, but the bullet that killed him entered through his back. Sirhan Sirhan was facing him.

I don't agree with everything RFK Jr. has said, but only a moron(like the one we have in the White House) would fail to act to protect a candidate named Kennedy after all the tragedies we have seen. I wish Bernie had the courage to run. Probably going to vote for Williamson as a protest vote. RFK is a legit and honest candidate, but his views on us as an LGBT community aren't strong enough to defend against the trans genocide happening right now.
WHAT THE PROVERBIAL FUCK?!?

I'm not gonna argue the JFK blather but do you honestly believe Sirhan didn't kill Bobby? Get off those nutty conspiracy websites, dude
The censorship king from out of state.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Jul 29, 2023 7:21 pm

I got to admit MCRF's statements above are new one on me!
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Jul 29, 2023 7:26 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:23 pm

Seek help man...

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sat Jul 29, 2023 7:59 pm

audiophile wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2023 3:48 pm
What is the deal here? After all his family has been through, I think they should do this.

So, do all the other candidates besides Trump and Biden have Secret Service protection?
I don't mean to brag, but I just put a puzzle together in 1 day and the box said 2-4 years.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:05 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2023 7:59 pm
audiophile wrote:

So, do all the other candidates besides Trump and Biden have Secret Service protection?
At this point, Trump only has SS protection because he's a former president.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:07 pm

audiophile wrote:

JFK is a nobody who attracts nutjobs. Since he has no real political platform, he shouldn't get protections.
“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:11 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:07 pm
audiophile wrote:

JFK is a nobody who attracts nutjobs. Since he has no real political platform, he shouldn't get protections.
???

Do you mean RFK, Jr?
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:12 pm

Once you hit 20 percent in the polls, I think you should be entitled to SS protection.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:15 pm

Matt wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:11 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:07 pm
audiophile wrote:

???

Do you mean RFK, Jr?

LOL.

Even though I disagree with RFK Jr on many issues, I don't want to see anything happen to him, like happened his dad and uncle.
Last edited by audiophile on Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:16 pm

Bryce wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:12 pm
Once you hit 20 percent in the polls, I think you should be entitled to SS protection.
If you want to say biden is a petulant asshole, just say it. I am not sure that polls should determine protection.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:17 pm

I think they did in the past, Matt.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:26 pm

audiophile wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:17 pm
This early in the primary season?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:33 pm

audiophile wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:17 pm
Being nominated did prior to 1968. After that they passed a law saying others could get it too. The decision rests with the homeland security secretary today.

There are a couple of 15 and 20% polling thresholds that are one bit of criteria used. Kennedy isn’t there. He sits at 13.7% right now.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic