Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 6 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Promises Unkept …

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
FakeAndyStuart

Promises Unkept …

Post by FakeAndyStuart » Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:16 pm

Honeyman

Re: Promises Unkept …

Post by Honeyman » Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:23 pm

I refuse to believe your ridiculous accusations that Donald J. Trump, told a lie. He has ALWAYS been nothing but forthright and honest in all his business dealings, personal relationships, and above all, political matters and decisions that affect this great country that he holds so dear.

I will be asking MW to suspend your posting privileges, or better yet, an outright ban, due to this libelous and downright sickening opinion of yours.
The censorship king from out of state.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:44 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:23 pm
I refuse to believe your ridiculous accusations that Donald J. Trump, told a lie. He has ALWAYS been nothing but forthright and honest in all his business dealings, personal relationships, and above all, political matters and decisions that affect this great country that he holds so dear.

I will be asking MW to suspend your posting privileges, or better yet, an outright ban, due to this libelous and downright sickening opinion of yours.
I always knew you were a front for bmw.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:55 pm

But BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA once ordered a burger with DIJON MUSTARD!!! And CHESTER A. ARTHUR once had two shots of Whiskey but only paid for ONE!!!
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

bmw

Post by bmw » Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:58 pm

Rate This wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:44 pm
I always knew you were a front for bmw.
Nah, I've never told anyone to go kill themself.

bmw

Post by bmw » Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:00 pm

"Reportedly"
Mediate citing the Miami New times citing a "Knowledgeable source"

Well I'm sold. It MUST be true.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:01 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:23 pm

You forgot to put /s at the end of your comment.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Jun 15, 2023 11:27 pm

bmw wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:00 pm
"Reportedly"
Mediate citing the Miami New times citing a "Knowledgeable source"

Well I'm sold. It MUST be true.
Generally the unsourced stuff ends up being true. You don’t stay in business and get clicks by making it up. Unless you’re the National Enquirer.

FakeAndyStuart

Post by FakeAndyStuart » Fri Jun 16, 2023 6:19 am

You fuckers are always posting links to the Washington Examiner and the Washington Times... VERY credible papers :rollin . Here's the whole story.

Original Article from Miami New Times

But TFG didn't even eat the food there..
someone from the NYT who was on the plane with him wrote:Trump skipped the food at Versailles and ate McDonald's on the plane ride from Miami to NJ
Not picking up the check.. Not a bug, it's kind of a feature of the Trump legacy...

Trump Set to Leave Office with at Least $850,000 of Unpaid Campaign Rally Bills

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Fri Jun 16, 2023 8:18 am

So, New Times wondered, did Trump — who famously fancies his chicken from KFC and his steaks well-done and slathered with ketchup but isn't exactly known for picking up the check — treat his fan club to a spread of croquetas, pastelitos, and cubanos chased with cafecitos?

It turns out no one got anything. Not even a cafecito to-go.

A knowledgeable source assures New Times that Donald Trump's stop at Versailles totaled about ten minutes, leaving no time for anyone to eat anything, much less place an order.
So the original source seems to imply there was no actual tab to walk out on.
I no longer directly engage trolls

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Jun 16, 2023 8:21 am

Oh Snap!
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

FakeAndyStuart

Post by FakeAndyStuart » Fri Jun 16, 2023 8:26 am

craig11152 wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2023 8:18 am
So, New Times wondered, did Trump — who famously fancies his chicken from KFC and his steaks well-done and slathered with ketchup but isn't exactly known for picking up the check — treat his fan club to a spread of croquetas, pastelitos, and cubanos chased with cafecitos?

It turns out no one got anything. Not even a cafecito to-go.

A knowledgeable source assures New Times that Donald Trump's stop at Versailles totaled about ten minutes, leaving no time for anyone to eat anything, much less place an order.
So the original source seems to imply there was no actual tab to walk out on.
Very unBuzzboard like of you to actually read the article. But you missed the earlier line..
A glad-handing Trump was heard to declare, "Food for everyone!"
Imagine you, Mr/Ms/Whatever craig11152, wandering into the local establishment near your mansion and shouting "Drinks for everyone!" and then hurrying out before the bill is presented? Wouldn't that be a bit of a bummer for the hundreds that had shown up to toast you in the first place?

In any case... still makes him look like a guy who's ass never cashes the checks his mouth writes.
Last edited by FakeAndyStuart on Fri Jun 16, 2023 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Round Six

Post by Round Six » Fri Jun 16, 2023 8:29 am

Rate This wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2023 11:27 pm
Generally the unsourced stuff ends up being true. You don’t stay in business and get clicks by making it up. Unless you’re the National Enquirer.
I do agree with you that the anonymous source is usually someone that is correct, but can't divulge their name for whatever reason. However, I do feel what they have to say should not be reported if a name cannot go along with it.
Life is not a dress rehearsal. This is it. There's no going back, and we can only go forward before we run out of runway.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Jun 16, 2023 8:36 am

Andy must be like a typical liberal, if someone else is paying for it, you order differently than if you were paying for it yourself.

This is the trouble with government handouts too, reckless consumption/spending.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Jun 16, 2023 9:27 am

audiophile wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2023 8:36 am
Andy must be like a typical liberal, if someone else is paying for it, you order differently than if you were paying for it yourself.

This is the trouble with government handouts too, reckless consumption/spending.
Or Trump did what he has done his entire life. He’s infamous for it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic