Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Treasonous Trump indicted

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

Re: Treasonous Trump indicted

Post by Matt » Fri Jun 09, 2023 6:11 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 6:04 pm
The truly sad thing is....the SICK thing is.....a solid third of this country loves the guy.
I'm hoping he has FINALLY lost BMW...

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri Jun 09, 2023 6:15 pm

Matt wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 6:11 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 6:04 pm
The truly sad thing is....the SICK thing is.....a solid third of this country loves the guy.
I'm hoping he has FINALLY lost BMW...
Beemer seems more grounded than some of the other fools here, but if the election came down to Trump or Joe.....I'll betcha' he pulls that GOP lever. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!

The censorship king from out of state.

bmw

Post by bmw » Fri Jun 09, 2023 6:24 pm

Here's the full text of the indictment:

https://d3i6fh83elv35t.cloudfront.net/s ... ctment.pdf

I will be reading it in full later tonight and will post my thoughts afterwards.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Fri Jun 09, 2023 6:26 pm

Matt wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 6:11 pm
Mega Hertz wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 6:03 pm
I know I'm kind of out of the loop on a lot of things lately, but honestly cannot believe what I'm reading in this thread. A 37 count indictment? Nuclear secrets? What the fuck is going on around here?!
https://youtu.be/QCLYDpNwvlw
Jesus FUCKING Christ I needed this laugh today 😂

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Ben Zonia

Rachel Maddow Suggests A Quid Pro Quo For Trump

Post by Ben Zonia » Fri Jun 09, 2023 7:07 pm

Even Rachel Maddow sees what's going on here. Third World Politics at its worst.

https://rumble.com/v2t3ucc-msnbc-russia ... tment.html

"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

Rate This

Re: Rachel Maddow Suggests A Quid Pro Quo For Trump

Post by Rate This » Fri Jun 09, 2023 7:09 pm

Ben Zonia wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 7:07 pm
Even Rachel Maddow sees what's going on here. Third World Politics at its worst.

They have this man dead to rights dude.... you lose.

Honeyman

Re: Rachel Maddow Suggests A Quid Pro Quo For Trump

Post by Honeyman » Fri Jun 09, 2023 7:32 pm

Rate This wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 7:09 pm
Ben Zonia wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 7:07 pm

They have this man dead to rights dude.... you lose.
:rollin WHAT will it take for some of these idiots to stop genuflecting to their failed hero?

The censorship king from out of state.

kager

Post by kager » Fri Jun 09, 2023 7:42 pm

Rate This wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:35 pm
kager wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 8:42 am
Rate This wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 8:24 am
I think we should split into two countries of like minded people and figure out who has the better ideas by seeing how well each does.
Lincoln ended something like that long ago.

The Great Divider has created (or heavily promoted) a country-wide environment that apparently seeks to undo that.
Who is the great divider?
Seriously? His name is the subject of this thread, and the correlation is not new.

Donald Trump: 'The Great Divider'
Trump’s strategy of division is driven by the thing he prizes most — ratings. He rose out of the world of reality television, and he knows what every television executive knows: Controversy drives up ratings. In a radio interview, Trump once proposed pitting an all-black team of contestants on “The Apprentice” against an all-white team.

He asked the African-American co-host, “Do you like it?”

“Well,” she responded, “I think you’re going to have a riot.”

Trump’s response: “It would be the highest rated show on television.”

"The problem with communication is the illusion that it has occurred."

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Jun 09, 2023 7:53 pm

kager wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 7:42 pm
Rate This wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:35 pm
kager wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 8:42 am
Rate This wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 8:24 am
I think we should split into two countries of like minded people and figure out who has the better ideas by seeing how well each does.
Lincoln ended something like that long ago.

The Great Divider has created (or heavily promoted) a country-wide environment that apparently seeks to undo that.
Who is the great divider?
Seriously? His name is the subject of this thread, and the correlation is not new.

Donald Trump: 'The Great Divider'
Trump’s strategy of division is driven by the thing he prizes most — ratings. He rose out of the world of reality television, and he knows what every television executive knows: Controversy drives up ratings. In a radio interview, Trump once proposed pitting an all-black team of contestants on “The Apprentice” against an all-white team.

He asked the African-American co-host, “Do you like it?”

“Well,” she responded, “I think you’re going to have a riot.”

Trump’s response: “It would be the highest rated show on television.”
Thanks for the clarification... I have heard him called many things but not that before.

I read the 49 page indictment.... it's far more gripping reading than I expected and took maybe 45 minutes. He is up shits crick without a paddle. Almost all of the counts are 20 years in prison type offenses... minimum 3 years supervised release... $250,000 fine.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Jun 09, 2023 7:57 pm

He could probably do a plea bargain. Plead guilty to one of the less serious offenses. And they let the others go.

But he'll never admit guilt for anything.

Admitting you have a problem is the second step. The first step is finding a problem you really enjoy.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Jun 09, 2023 8:08 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 7:57 pm
He could probably do a plea bargain. Plead guilty to one of the less serious offenses. And they let the others go.

Oh, he's not going to prison and he's not going to be found guilty on any of these charges. The Presidential Records Act exists and will save his ass criminally. Being a moron and an asshole is not criminal - it is further illustration that he is unfit for office.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

kager

Post by kager » Fri Jun 09, 2023 8:09 pm

He's unfit for citizenship.

"The problem with communication is the illusion that it has occurred."

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Jun 09, 2023 8:12 pm

Matt wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 8:08 pm
Turkeytop wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 7:57 pm

Oh, he's not going to prison and he's not going to be found guilty on any of these charges. The Presidential Records Act exists and will save his ass criminally. Being a moron and an asshole is not criminal - it is further illustration that he is unfit for office.
Well... actually... it won't save him at all...
Establishes that Presidential records automatically transfer into the legal custody of the Archivist as soon as the President leaves office.
If they want to go after him for that... they very well can. In fact I'm surprised they didn't nail him to the wall on it.

Ben Zonia

How This Indictment Is Just Like What Communists Do

Post by Ben Zonia » Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:12 pm

"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

Rate This

Re: How This Indictment Is Just Like What Communists Do

Post by Rate This » Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:26 pm

I got about 3 paragraphs in and had to stop… that man is delusional.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic