Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Bud Light sales are down, but remain America’s top-selling beer

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Taco

Re: Bud Light sales are down, but remain America’s top-selling beer

Post by Taco » Fri Jun 09, 2023 6:56 am

It's crazy how much shelf real estate Bud Light gets on the shelves at big box retailers Walmart and Meijer. It's like a wall of drab blue. I wonder if they'll give other brands more space by taking some of Bud Lights space on the shelf?

Woe to you, oh earth and sea
For the Devil sends the beast with wrath
Because he knows the time is short
Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast
For it is a human number
Its number is six hundred and sixty-six

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Jun 09, 2023 8:13 am

Round Six wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2023 9:38 am
Beer distributors believe Bud Light has suffered permanent damage. A pair of beer distributor surveys found that many in the middle tier believe that the conservative led boycott of Anheuser-Busch’s Bud Light brand may be permanent.

Financial services firm Jefferies’ survey found that a majority (65%) of distributors surveyed expect the Bud Light downturn to last at least another six months, while 32% believe it could be permanent.

https://www.brewbound.com/news/survey-s ... nt-damage/
Kind of like temporary inflation.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Round Six

Post by Round Six » Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:52 am

Taco wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 6:56 am
It's crazy how much shelf real estate Bud Light gets on the shelves at big box retailers Walmart and Meijer. It's like a wall of drab blue. I wonder if they'll give other brands more space by taking some of Bud Lights space on the shelf?
Go back to Page One of this thread and read what I posted about resets. What you are wondering will happen in September.

Women spend more time wondering what men are thinking about than men spend actually thinking.

Taco

Post by Taco » Fri Jun 09, 2023 10:21 am

That could very well happen. It's also a perfect time for Yuengling to get a foothold in the Michigan market.
Round Six wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:52 am
Taco wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 6:56 am
Go back to Page One of this thread and read what I posted about resets. What you are wondering will happen in September.

For it is a human number

teetoppz28

Post by teetoppz28 » Fri Jun 09, 2023 11:35 am

Taco wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 10:21 am
That could very well happen. It's also a perfect time for Yuengling to get a foothold in the Michigan market.
I can't believe you can't get a single drop of Yuengling here in Michigan... it's a travesty! :)

Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.

Taco

Post by Taco » Fri Jun 09, 2023 11:41 am

Just think of all the greenhouse gasses from people driving from Michigan to the Ohio or Indiana state lines just to pick up beer when it could be available here! LOL! :rollin

I can't believe you can't get a single drop of Yuengling here in Michigan... it's a travesty! :)

For it is a human number

teetoppz28

Post by teetoppz28 » Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:19 pm

Taco wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 11:41 am
Just think of all the greenhouse gasses from people driving from Michigan to the Ohio or Indiana state lines just to pick up beer when it could be available here! LOL! :rollin
I pick up a few cases every time I drive down! :)

Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Jun 09, 2023 4:34 pm

Taco wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 11:41 am

Think of all the CO2 that released in making it. Liberals should be out soon to ban it.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic