Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Who is Round Six "talking to" this weekend?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

Who is Round Six "talking to" this weekend?

Post by Matt » Sat Jun 03, 2023 3:09 pm

I'm sitting in my front yard (rare weekend in AA in the summer) with friends and drinking beer - do we think R6 is talking to fellow WT in Taylor?

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Lester The Nightfly

Re: Who is Round Six "talking to" this weekend?

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Sat Jun 03, 2023 3:18 pm

Based on the nature of your question it seems to confirm you've been drinking...

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Sat Jun 03, 2023 4:46 pm

Matt wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2023 3:09 pm
I'm sitting in my front yard (rare weekend in AA in the summer) with friends and drinking beer - do we think R6 is talking to fellow WT in Taylor?
Whereabouts? I'll pop down and say hi.

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sat Jun 03, 2023 5:10 pm

So you're drinking beer with some buds on a summer Saturday afternoon.....while posting on this site?!? Must be fascinating friends.

The censorship king from out of state.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:10 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2023 5:10 pm
So you're drinking beer with some buds on a summer Saturday afternoon.....while posting on this site?!? Must be fascinating friends.
Hey, I was reading this while poolside in a resort in Orlando a few weeks ago. I have no shame lol

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sat Jun 03, 2023 8:42 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:10 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Hey, I was reading this while poolside in a resort in Orlando a few weeks ago. I have no shame lol
Reading it is one thing, especially poolside. But responding to idiotic posts with friends knocking down beers?!?

Devin: "Hey Matt, you think JJ wins the Heisman?"

Matt: "Maybe if he runs for.....hang on, I gotta rip matt1 a new asshole".

The censorship king from out of state.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:47 pm

Honeyman wrote:
I remember my first beer...

I did some wine tasting today.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Round Six

Post by Round Six » Mon Jun 05, 2023 5:42 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Picture this scene.

Beavis and Butt-Head types sitting on the porch of one of their parents house. All of them still live at home. All are over 30. At least one is wearing a wool skull cap and full length black trenchcoat in 85 degree weather.

They're not really talking to each other. With the exception of the one jumping a homemade ramp with the $200 scooter he could never afford on his own, the rest are not actually talking. They got their noses in their phones. Occasionally one farts. The others think it's hilarious.

None have cars. Bicycles (probably BMX that someone else bought for them) or scooters are their daily rider.

Except they don't go anywhere that isn't free. They don't have any money. Highlight of the day is going to the skate park with the BMX bikes and scooters that someone else bought for them.

Women spend more time wondering what men are thinking about than men spend actually thinking.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Jun 05, 2023 5:48 pm

Round Six wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2023 5:42 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Picture this scene.

Beavis and Butt-Head types sitting on the porch of one of their parents house. All of them still live at home. All are over 30. At least one is wearing a wool skull cap and full length black trenchcoat in 85 degree weather.

They're not really talking to each other. With the exception of the one jumping a homemade ramp with the $200 scooter he could never afford on his own, the rest are not actually talking. They got their noses in their phones. Occasionally one farts. The others think it's hilarious.

None have cars. Bicycles (probably BMX that someone else bought for them) or scooters are their daily rider.

Except they don't go anywhere that isn't free. They don't have any money. Highlight of the day is going to the skate park with the BMX bikes and scooters that someone else bought for them.
Describing yourself R6? When are you deleting this account btw?

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic