Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Trump kept documents to discredit an apointee

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

Trump kept documents to discredit an apointee

Post by TC Talks » Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:15 pm

Settling a score with the head of the joint chiefs of staff? Justice has a recording of Trump admitting he took classified documents that had not been declassified.

How many Republicans are going to follow this guy down the Presidential path again?

The GOP better pull a rabbit of the hat because he is treasonous.
The revelation that federal prosecutors have a recording of former President Donald J. Trump discussing a highly sensitive document in his possession after he left office underscores the weight of the evidence that the special counsel Jack Smith is assembling as he approaches a decision about whether to bring criminal charges.

The recording, according to people briefed on its contents, captured Mr. Trump in July 2021 discussing a document that he said related to military planning for confronting Iran. During the conversation, Mr. Trump signaled his awareness of his inability to declassify the document because he had already left office, they said.

If that description of the recording proves correct — and Mr. Trump’s lawyers have been careful not to confirm or deny it — it would undercut one of the key defenses that Mr. Trump’s advisers have offered in their effort to justify why he was allowed to hold onto some of the government’s most sensitive secrets after leaving the White House. They have argued that Mr. Trump, while still in office, had declassified all the material he took with him when he left.

It would also show Mr. Trump, in his own voice, invoking a sensitive government document to settle a score. In this case, he was rebutting what he perceived as criticism from Gen. Mark A. Milley, whom Mr. Trump appointed as the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Mega Hertz

Re: Trump kept documents to discredit an apointee

Post by Mega Hertz » Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:32 pm

I remember when my friend Mike wrote in a note that he had a major thing for Justine Hunter. Him and I got into a scuffle and I kept the note and threatened to show it to Justine.

Silly 8th grade behaviors.

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Jun 02, 2023 8:19 am

Where is she now?

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

georgetownt

Post by georgetownt » Mon Jun 05, 2023 9:03 am

I'm sure the classified docs in the over 40 year career politician were just oversights.... its most likely he didn't know all the rules and regulations its not like he was in office 50 years.... maybe he was just extremely careless.... stop trying to act like it's just Trump. Plus the dems used the FBI to go after it's opponents.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Jun 05, 2023 10:39 am

georgetownt wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2023 9:03 am
I'm sure the classified docs in the over 40 year career politician were just oversights.... its most likely he didn't know all the rules and regulations its not like he was in office 50 years.... maybe he was just extremely careless.... stop trying to act like it's just Trump. Plus the dems used the FBI to go after it's opponents.
Let’s do this slowly given the audience… we have a classified documents problem. Of course the documents taken by Pence and Biden were benign… things like nuclear secrets aren’t so much. It matters what the clown took.

georgetownt

Post by georgetownt » Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:36 am

Rate This wrote:
georgetownt wrote:
Let’s do this slowly given the audience… we have a classified documents problem. Of course the documents taken by Pence and Biden were benign… things like nuclear secrets aren’t so much. It matters what the clown took.
All those career politicians know what will benefit them remember they have experience (way too much - Term Limits) they know how to get away with breaking rules and regs

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:57 pm

georgetownt wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:36 am
Rate This wrote:
georgetownt wrote:
All those career politicians know what will benefit them remember they have experience (way too much - Term Limits) they know how to get away with breaking rules and regs
Terms limits don't work.

georgetownt

Post by georgetownt » Mon Jun 05, 2023 2:27 pm

Rate This wrote:
georgetownt wrote:
Rate This wrote:
georgetownt wrote:
Terms limits don't work.
Anything to break up this continued government corruption. Not one time can they stay on budget. One mention of a budget cut all heck breaks loose.... Go in as public servants come out as millionaires....

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Jun 05, 2023 3:10 pm

georgetownt wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2023 2:27 pm
Rate This wrote:
georgetownt wrote:
Rate This wrote:
georgetownt wrote:
Terms limits don't work.
Anything to break up this continued government corruption. Not one time can they stay on budget. One mention of a budget cut all heck breaks loose.... Go in as public servants come out as millionaires....
That's because cutting the budget is ok until YOUR cause is on the chopping block. They hear from angry constituents and back off. I can do this slower if you prefer.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic