Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Who would sign on for a second Trump term VP, cabinet secretaries, and advisors?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

Who would sign on for a second Trump term VP, cabinet secretaries, and advisors?

Post by Matt » Wed May 31, 2023 7:05 pm

I'm objectively curious about the question above. Trump said he only hires the best people, but apparently that opinion is subject to change, especially if someone says something remotely critical about him. This should be something anyone considering supporting him should consider.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

TC Talks

Re: Who would sign on for a second Trump term VP, cabinet secretaries, and advisors?

Post by TC Talks » Wed May 31, 2023 7:30 pm

VP has to be George Santos

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

teetoppz28

Re: Who would sign on for a second Trump term VP, cabinet secretaries, and advisors?

Post by teetoppz28 » Wed May 31, 2023 7:44 pm

My pick for tRump’s VP would be Melissa Carone… that shitshow would be entertaining!

Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed May 31, 2023 7:48 pm

So to reset, I meant to say which serious people would sign up to work with Trump? Mike Pence was a serious VP, like him or not, proven by his actions standing up to Trump on 1/6. A serious consideration of Trump requires an analysis of what type of person would join his administration.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Wed May 31, 2023 8:04 pm

Rudy for VP

Admitting you have a problem is the second step. The first step is finding a problem you really enjoy.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed May 31, 2023 8:15 pm

Matt wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 7:05 pm
I'm objectively curious about the question above. Trump said he only hires the best people, but apparently that opinion is subject to change, especially if someone says something remotely critical about him. This should be something anyone considering supporting him should consider.
I would like to enter my name for consideration as the Secretary of Slapping. The cabinet position responsible for going around and slapping the people that deserve it. We gonna be busy.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Wed May 31, 2023 8:18 pm

I'd be available for Secretary of Labour

Admitting you have a problem is the second step. The first step is finding a problem you really enjoy.

Taco

Post by Taco » Wed May 31, 2023 8:22 pm

I hope it's not pillow guy....

Woe to you, oh earth and sea
For the Devil sends the beast with wrath
Because he knows the time is short
Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast
For it is a human number
Its number is six hundred and sixty-six

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed May 31, 2023 9:31 pm

Who from his last "Inner Circle" hasn't been indicated, charged or convicted?

Even his attorneys have been disgraced.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed May 31, 2023 9:45 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 9:31 pm
Who from his last "Inner Circle" hasn't been indicated, charged or convicted?

Even his attorneys have been disgraced.
Trump doesn't have an inner circle.

Taco

Post by Taco » Wed May 31, 2023 10:51 pm

His minions orbit around him.

Woe to you, oh earth and sea
For the Devil sends the beast with wrath
Because he knows the time is short
Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast
For it is a human number
Its number is six hundred and sixty-six

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed May 31, 2023 11:42 pm

Matt wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 7:48 pm
So to reset, I meant to say which serious people would sign up to work with Trump? Mike Pence was a serious VP, like him or not, proven by his actions standing up to Trump on 1/6. A serious consideration of Trump requires an analysis of what type of person would join his administration.
Likely a woman… Nikki Haley and Kristi Noem are the most commonly mentioned names.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Jun 01, 2023 12:39 am

Marjorie Taylor Greene

radioandtventhusiast

Post by radioandtventhusiast » Thu Jun 01, 2023 12:52 pm

Kari Lake as well.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:53 pm

Matt, there doesn't seem to be much interest in identifying people crazy enough to hitch up to the Trump wagon...

― Noam Chomsky

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic