Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

50 gender pronouns?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
bmw

Re: 50 gender pronouns?

Post by bmw » Wed May 31, 2023 4:37 pm

teetoppz28 wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 4:26 pm
I'll just call everyone a bitch from now on... "Hey bitch! How you doin'?" :hat
Or, "What's up, bitches?"

teetoppz28

Post by teetoppz28 » Wed May 31, 2023 4:52 pm

bmw wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 4:37 pm
teetoppz28 wrote:
I'll just call everyone a bitch from now on... "Hey bitch! How you doin'?" :hat
Or, "What's up, bitches?"
Or the more formal "beeotch" :)

Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed May 31, 2023 4:58 pm

bmw wrote:
Tue May 30, 2023 7:08 pm
I'm sorry, but this is insanity.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... rself.html

I say we only need 5:
-He
-She
-Himself
-Herself
-Gender Denier
Show me where the enby/non binary person hurt you? :lol :lol :lol

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed May 31, 2023 5:00 pm

bmw wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 8:48 am
TC Talks wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 8:24 am
...you don't make much effort to respect people who don't look or think like you anyway...
:lol

You have literally ZERO respect for large swaths of the US population - especially white, Conservative, Christians. Your most recent example:
TC Talks wrote:
Mon May 22, 2023 8:37 pm
...Notice that the backward-ass hillbilly redneck types who post here...
And btw - thanks for posting the full list; I had wanted to but couldn't find it. Seeing it in full print helps illustrate just how ridiculous it is. He/she, him/her, his/hers, Mr., Mrs., Mrs. Miss, and Ms. are all we have used as a society for nearly the entire time the English language has existed. To the small minority of people who can't deal with being called one of those things - TOO BAD. You can't have everything your way. What I find absurd about it is how those people literally get offended if you refer to them by their biological gender. Born a man and think you're a woman? Fine. You do you. But as long as you look like man to me, I will continue to refer to you with your biological gender pronouns.

If that makes me a "backward-ass hillbilly redneck type" then so be it.
Thank you for further enforcing my want to make me people confused about my gender. It's accidentally validating. :D

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed May 31, 2023 5:01 pm

Rate This wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 9:47 am
TC Talks wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 9:23 am
Like I said your best move is to just avoid this whole topic. I'm saying this as something to actually try to help you. I'm also a cis white dude

These terms are used quite often at music festivals. I attend over a dozen each year and the community using this terminology sort of stays to themselves and nobody else bothers to connect with them.
And that’s fine. But don’t expect me to juggle 50 pronouns depending on who I’m talking to. Just no. I can’t remember names worth a damn and don’t need any more to try to remember. If you don’t like your gender… write your congressman… file a complaint with gods friendly customer service representative… operators are standing by.
I will be using they/them for the rest of my life. Most non binary people do the same. This is how easy it is to use: "Somebody left their backpack here, can you take it to them? They are likely in ___ room."

Audacity sucks.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Wed May 31, 2023 6:13 pm

It's 2004 all over again. Boys kissing?!?!?!?! No fucking way! Vote Bush!

I can't imagine getting so bent out of shape because someone wants to be called "they" or want to identify as a door knob. Does it REALLY affect you that much? Is your home foreclosed on? Is your bank account drained? They who really gives a fuck. If someone wants to be called him/they, awesome. You got it. Always another Goddamn bogeyman.

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed May 31, 2023 6:20 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 6:13 pm
It's 2004 all over again. Boys kissing?!?!?!?! No fucking way! Vote Bush!

I can't imagine getting so bent out of shape because someone wants to be called "they" or want to identify as a door knob. Does it REALLY affect you that much? Is your home foreclosed on? Is your bank account drained? They who really gives a fuck. If someone wants to be called him/they, awesome. You got it. Always another Goddamn bogeyman.
I wish I had posted this.

The censorship king from out of state.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed May 31, 2023 6:45 pm

teetoppz28 wrote:
bmw wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 3:25 pm
I didn't answer your question directly because I don't accept the premise. If I call you him, he, or sir, and you are in fact a biological male, why go out of YOUR way to suggest I should call you something different than why own eyes suggest to me and to everyone else on the planet with something reasonably close to 20/20 vision that you should be called? It isn't MY problem that you not only can't accept the way you were born, but also that you insist others not accept it and treat you as such.

The reason you wouldn't call me "God" or "Master" is because I am, in fact, not God and not your master. I won't call you anything other than by your biological gender because you, are not, in fact, anything other than your biological gender.
Sex is biological. Gender is a social construct.

Other than that, I agree! No way am I remembering what every single person's preferred pronoun is. I'll just call everyone a bitch from now on... "Hey bitch! How you doin'?" :hat
I'm ok with cunt, as has been previously established.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

teetoppz28

Post by teetoppz28 » Wed May 31, 2023 6:49 pm

Matt wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 6:45 pm
teetoppz28 wrote:
bmw wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 3:25 pm
I didn't answer your question directly because I don't accept the premise. If I call you him, he, or sir, and you are in fact a biological male, why go out of YOUR way to suggest I should call you something different than why own eyes suggest to me and to everyone else on the planet with something reasonably close to 20/20 vision that you should be called? It isn't MY problem that you not only can't accept the way you were born, but also that you insist others not accept it and treat you as such.

The reason you wouldn't call me "God" or "Master" is because I am, in fact, not God and not your master. I won't call you anything other than by your biological gender because you, are not, in fact, anything other than your biological gender.
Sex is biological. Gender is a social construct.

Other than that, I agree! No way am I remembering what every single person's preferred pronoun is. I'll just call everyone a bitch from now on... "Hey bitch! How you doin'?" :hat
I'm ok with cunt, as has been previously established.
You got it, cunty beeotch!! :hat

Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed May 31, 2023 6:56 pm

The thing with pronouns is that pronouns were meant to shorten the language, but from a practical point of view, when a person has to be concerned about misusing pronouns, pronouns have lost any associated efficiency. Matt chooses to use nouns when possible, even when the use of nouns looks clunky and awkward. If a person chooses to designate a pronoun for the person in question, the respectable choice is to comply with the person's preference to the best of other people's ability. Matt can't understand why so many people are upset about having to be mindful of word usage.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed May 31, 2023 8:03 pm

Ya fine.

From this point forward I demand to referred to as impressive. That's MY pronoun.

All you people will refer to me as Impressive Bryce or you're all a bunch of racist, backward, pricks.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Wed May 31, 2023 8:29 pm

What?! Impressive?!?! Goddamn it! I need to start 20 threads on the buzzboard and post memes all over Facebook because you want to be called something!

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic