Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

NAACP warns African Americans, minority groups to avoid Florida

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

Re: NAACP warns African Americans, minority groups to avoid Florida

Post by TC Talks » Mon May 22, 2023 4:40 pm

To a middle aged white guy, threats of minority intimidation might seem the same as complaining about too much traffic, but they are hugely different. I also understand that you have limits to your comprehension on certain topics.

Perhaps you could read up on why we had a civil rights movement.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

teetoppz28

Post by teetoppz28 » Mon May 22, 2023 5:03 pm

bmw wrote:
Mon May 22, 2023 10:43 am
teetoppz28 wrote:
Mon May 22, 2023 9:28 am
Just your typical day in Flori-duh!

https://www.reddit.com/r/orlando/comments/13o4he1/oh/
You've found a group of 5 extremists with signs and a megaphone. Bravo. What's your point?
I'm impressed with your counting ability. How many times did you replay the video to get that number?

Given your lack of the ability to extrapolate (fixating on ONLY five people in the video), I don't expect you to understand why *WHAT* shit the group was spewing is not acceptable anywhere, even in Flori-duh.

Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.

bmw

Post by bmw » Mon May 22, 2023 5:25 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Mon May 22, 2023 4:40 pm
To a middle aged white guy, threats of minority intimidation might seem the same as complaining about too much traffic, but they are hugely different. I also understand that you have limits to your comprehension on certain topics.
It comes across as complaining because it is a manufactured (or at least grossly exaggerated) problem. And again, I need look no further for evidence than how minorities voted in 2022 in Florida compared to how they vote elsewhere in the country.
teetoppz28 wrote:
Mon May 22, 2023 5:03 pm
I'm impressed with your counting ability. How many times did you replay the video to get that number?

Given your lack of the ability to extrapolate (fixating on ONLY five people in the video), I don't expect you to understand why *WHAT* shit the group was spewing is not acceptable anywhere, even in Flori-duh.
YOU'RE the one who claimed that what was in that video was representative of a typical day in Florida. One video of 5 people constitutes nothing more than 1 lone piece of anecdotal evidence. You said you have an engineering degree. I sure hope you're not making engineering decisions based on anecdotal evidence. And as an aside, I didn't say that anything in that video was acceptable anywhere.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Mon May 22, 2023 5:46 pm

TC Talks wrote:
To a middle aged white guy....
^^^^^^
How to start a post and prove you're a racist, without actually saying you're a racist.

bmw

Post by bmw » Mon May 22, 2023 5:48 pm

I've given up on calling out TCT for his overt anti-white racism. It is abundantly clear, however, that he believes white people - especially white men, and ESPECIALLY white, conservative men, to be inferior to all other people.

teetoppz28

Post by teetoppz28 » Mon May 22, 2023 5:53 pm

bmw wrote:
Mon May 22, 2023 5:25 pm
TC Talks wrote:
It comes across as complaining because it is a manufactured (or at least grossly exaggerated) problem. And again, I need look no further for evidence than how minorities voted in 2022 in Florida compared to how they vote elsewhere in the country.
teetoppz28 wrote:
Mon May 22, 2023 5:03 pm

YOU'RE the one who claimed that what was in that video was representative of a typical day in Florida. One video of 5 people constitutes nothing more than 1 lone piece of anecdotal evidence. You said you have an engineering degree. I sure hope you're not making engineering decisions based on anecdotal evidence. And as an aside, I didn't say that anything in that video was acceptable anywhere.
Have you ever been to Florida? That video IS representative of a lot of backwoods hillbilly Floridians. It reared its ugly head when tRump called their ilk “very fine people” and now is accelerating under the fat fucking meatball demonstrating publicly that it’s ok to discriminate against other humans…

In my line of work, you need to sometimes extrapolate from small data sets, as long as your confidence Interval is appropriate. But I work generally in statics and absolutes, and, for the most part, physics works the same everywhere (minus quantum and a few other areas). As for anecdotal evidence, sometimes you can utilize it to find a tangent discovery for a solution. Think outside the box!

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon May 22, 2023 5:58 pm

km1125 wrote:
Mon May 22, 2023 5:46 pm
TC Talks wrote:
^^^^^^
How to start a post and prove you're a racist, without actually saying you're a racist.
How well do you understand racism?

https://www.economist.com/open-future/2 ... nce-racism

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

teetoppz28

Post by teetoppz28 » Mon May 22, 2023 6:18 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Mon May 22, 2023 5:58 pm
km1125 wrote:
TC Talks wrote:
^^^^^^
How well do you understand racism?

https://www.economist.com/open-future/2 ... nce-racism
From that article: “It’s kind of sick how much joy I get out of being cruel to old white men…”

This is why I love posting here. It’s hilarious that none of the tRumpanzee MAGAts can keep up! And it’s hilarious when they attempt to hang! :hat

Just kidding! I love you guys and gals!

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon May 22, 2023 6:52 pm

km1125 wrote:
TC Talks wrote:
^^^^^^
He IS a middle aged white man too. How much self-hate can one person have?

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Mon May 22, 2023 7:20 pm

Matt wrote:
Mon May 22, 2023 6:52 pm
km1125 wrote:
TC Talks wrote:
^^^^^^
He IS a middle aged white man too. How much self-hate can one person have?
#1 and #2 maybe, but I'm really starting to wonder about #3.

Motown322

Post by Motown322 » Mon May 22, 2023 8:07 pm

I've been to 46 of the 50 states and everywhere down south, and once you get 5 miles inland off the ocean or the gulf, Florida is the most backward-ass hillbilly redneck state in the country.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon May 22, 2023 8:20 pm

Motown322 wrote:
Mon May 22, 2023 8:07 pm
I've been to 46 of the 50 states and everywhere down south, and once you get 5 miles inland off the ocean or the gulf, Florida is the most backward-ass hillbilly redneck state in the country.
💯

The censorship king from out of state.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon May 22, 2023 8:37 pm

Motown322 wrote:
This is why there have been travel advisories. Notice that the backward-ass hillbilly redneck types who post here can't understand this.

― Noam Chomsky

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon May 22, 2023 9:04 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Mon May 22, 2023 8:37 pm
Motown322 wrote:
This is why there have been travel advisories. Notice that the backward-ass hillbilly redneck types who post here can't understand this.
Say's a guy that lives near Buckley Mi.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon May 22, 2023 9:14 pm

Bryce wrote:
Mon May 22, 2023 9:04 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Mon May 22, 2023 8:37 pm
Motown322 wrote:
Say's a guy that lives near Buckley Mi.
Don't you know it. Thick with deplorables. But one village does not equate to an entire state with a leader bent of rolling back modern protections for Bipoc.

― Noam Chomsky

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic