Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Laura Ingraham Out?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

Laura Ingraham Out?

Post by TC Talks » Thu May 18, 2023 6:16 pm

Fox may be purging the gossiping racists. Poynter suggests she is missing in the new line up...
Lots of rumors are flying around about Fox News, including one that prime-time host Laura Ingraham could, at the very least, be taken out of prime time.

It started Wednesday when the Drudge Report claimed that it had the big scoop. It said Sean Hannity would move from 9 p.m. to 8 p.m. Then, Jesse Watters and Greg Gutfeld would head to prime time. Currently, Watters is doing well in a 7 p.m. slot and Gutfeld hosts a comedy-style show at 11 p.m. Watters also is a part of the highly-rated “The Five” at 5 p.m.

But then you quickly realized that there was a name missing: Laura Ingraham, who hosts a show at 10 p.m.

In response, Fox News didn’t deny or confirm anything. In a statement, it said, “No decision has been made on a new primetime line-up and there are multiple scenarios under consideration.”
Last edited by TC Talks on Thu May 18, 2023 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

bmw

Re: Laura Ingram Out?

Post by bmw » Thu May 18, 2023 7:06 pm

I called 2 out of 3 of those back in April. I had wondered if Guttfeld might get a primetime spot but I thought his show makes more sense at 11pm.
bmw wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2023 1:27 pm
I could also see Jesse Watters (even though I do think he is a bit of a lightweight) moved to 9PM and then a new show at 7. So Hannity at 8, Watters at 9, and Laura at 10. A snoozefest IMO but that's my best speculative prediction.

Taco

Re: Laura Ingraham Out?

Post by Taco » Fri May 19, 2023 7:23 am

Good riddance to rubbish. Fox News is a trainwreck. I'm not sure they can come back from this. Sure they can fire all the on-air staff but something fundamentally has to change at the top.

Woe to you, oh earth and sea
For the Devil sends the beast with wrath
Because he knows the time is short
Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast
For it is a human number
Its number is six hundred and sixty-six

zzand

Post by zzand » Fri May 19, 2023 10:32 am

Fox News issued a statement to address potential changes to its primetime schedule, this time on the status of Laura Ingraham.

A network spokesperson said, “Reports based on various tweets by left wing activists are wildly inaccurate — Laura Ingraham, the top-rated woman in cable news, is now and will continue to be a prominent host and integral part of the Fox News lineup.”

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Fri May 19, 2023 11:54 am

https://okeefemediagroup.com/fox-news-p ... lon-fired/

When the Communist tanks roll in from Mexico, they will "dispatch" all the useful idiots like you thread posters. They will have no more use for you, after you have broken down our once great country in every imaginable way, softening it up for an all out Communist takeover. Your Communist "utopia" may then be here, but you won't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saMy_JY3I7M&t=6s

"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri May 19, 2023 12:15 pm

Ben Zonia wrote:
Fri May 19, 2023 11:54 am
https://okeefemediagroup.com/fox-news-p ... lon-fired/

When the Communist tanks roll in from Mexico, they will "dispatch" all the useful idiots like you thread posters. They will have no more use for you, after you have broken down our once great country in every imaginable way, softening it up for an all out Communist takeover. Your Communist "utopia" may then be here, but you won't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saMy_JY3I7M&t=6s
My god man… seek help…

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Fri May 19, 2023 12:18 pm

My god man… seek help…
Spoken like a true useful idiot.

"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

bmw

Post by bmw » Fri May 19, 2023 12:34 pm

zzand wrote:
Fri May 19, 2023 10:32 am
Fox News issued a statement to address potential changes to its primetime schedule, this time on the status of Laura Ingraham.

A network spokesperson said, “Reports based on various tweets by left wing activists are wildly inaccurate — Laura Ingraham, the top-rated woman in cable news, is now and will continue to be a prominent host and integral part of the Fox News lineup.”
I saw that statement too. But what stood out to me is the lack of the word "primetime" before the word "lineup." If Watters really is getting moved to 9 PM and Gutfeld to 10, that leaves slots open at 7 and 11, either of which may end up being where Laura ends up. My guess would be 7 pm with a Hannity rerun at 11 PM (the 8pm show during O'Reilly's tenure was rerun at 11). That would be a cost-saving move on the part of Fox to have one less host between 7 and midnight.

That said, I still don't think it makes sense to move Gutfeld's more late-night, comedy-leaning program to 10 PM. We all remember how well Jay Leno did at 10 on network TV.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri May 19, 2023 1:07 pm

Ben Zonia wrote:
Fri May 19, 2023 12:18 pm
My god man… seek help…
Spoken like a true useful idiot.
No. Spoken like a normal human being. Communists are not coming from Mexico to do anything. Seek help.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Fri May 19, 2023 2:30 pm

Ben Zonia (aka TC Shuts Up) is part of Audiophile's collection of engineering savants. His conspiracies are fresh and catchy...

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

bmw

Post by bmw » Mon Jun 26, 2023 7:13 pm

Much to TC Talks' disappointment, Laura isn't going anywhere. The new lineup has been announced:

7 PM - Laura Ingraham
8 PM - Jesse Watters
9 PM - Sean Hannity
10 PM - Greg Guttfeld

My reaction to this lineup? -yawn-

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Jun 26, 2023 7:23 pm

bmw wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2023 7:13 pm
Much to TC Talks' disappointment, Laura isn't going anywhere. The new lineup has been announced:

7 PM - Laura Ingraham
8 PM - Jesse Watters
9 PM - Sean Hannity
10 PM - Greg Guttfeld

My reaction to this lineup? -yawn-
I have honestly never seen her (or anything related to cable news for the last 14 years), and I wasn't the one making the speculation...
It started Wednesday when the Drudge Report claimed that it had the big scoop.

― Noam Chomsky

bmw

Post by bmw » Mon Jun 26, 2023 7:55 pm

In your original post, you called her a "gossiping racist." How were you able to make such a characterization if you haven't seen her in the past 14 years?

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon Jun 26, 2023 8:06 pm

bmw wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2023 7:55 pm
In your original post, you called her a "gossiping racist." How were you able to make such a characterization if you haven't seen her in the past 14 years?
wish there was a fencing emoji. touché!

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Mon Jun 26, 2023 8:27 pm

I wasn't aware there's an expiration date on being a "gossiping racist." Like a Twinkie, being racist has a long shelf life.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic