Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

DeSantis chases away 2000 jobs and a billion dollar investment

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Rate This

Re: DeSantis chases away 2000 jobs and a billion dollar investment

Post by Rate This » Sat May 20, 2023 7:41 am

Matt wrote:
Sat May 20, 2023 7:37 am
Taco wrote:
Sat May 20, 2023 5:59 am
DeSantis is bad for Florida and bad for America.

1. Unnecessary shit with Disney

2. A big contributor of the culture war

3. Reckless gun laws

4. Uses immigrants as a political pawns, bussing them to other northeast states

5. Pushes anti-gay laws

6. Book bans

If Floridians love all that then we have a problem Houston.
Get a clue, dipshit: https://www.myfloridacfo.com/news/newsl ... mic-growth

This is from 10 months ago, but since then DeSantis has been overwhelming reelected and Florida competently handled a few devastating hurricanes.
You’re 2 for 2 on straight down the middle reporting. Nothing could be wrong with a press release from the state government!

As for your idiotic opinions on sports. Any time you yack about college football you insert foot in mouth.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat May 20, 2023 7:56 am

Rate This wrote:
Sat May 20, 2023 7:41 am
Matt wrote:
Taco wrote:

3. Reckless gun laws

5. Pushes anti-gay laws

6. Book bans

This is from 10 months ago, but since then DeSantis has been overwhelming reelected and Florida competently handled a few devastating hurricanes.
You’re 2 for 2 on straight down the middle reporting. Nothing could be wrong with a press release from the state government!

As for your idiotic opinions on sports. Any time you yack about college football you insert foot in mouth.
Again, attacking the source, not the facts. Typical democrat.

Interesting that you'd claim my college football opinions are "idiotic". I don't hide that I support Michigan, and you also claim to be a fan, but you never miss a chance to shit on them.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat May 20, 2023 8:44 am

Matt wrote:
Sat May 20, 2023 7:56 am
Rate This wrote:
Sat May 20, 2023 7:41 am
Matt wrote:
Taco wrote:

3. Reckless gun laws

5. Pushes anti-gay laws

6. Book bans

Again, attacking the source, not the facts. Typical democrat.

Interesting that you'd claim my college football opinions are "idiotic". I don't hide that I support Michigan, and you also claim to be a fan, but you never miss a chance to shit on them.
Is disliking the direction they have taken as a program and longing for the 90’s and 00’s style stuff I grew up with a crime?

As for the CFO of the State of Florida… I don’t trust them to be completely honest in reporting things through a press release.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sat May 20, 2023 8:57 pm

Colonel Flagg wrote:
Fri May 19, 2023 9:48 am
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Thu May 18, 2023 9:48 pm
Colonel Flagg wrote:
Thu May 18, 2023 9:34 pm
Mega Hertz wrote:
Thu May 18, 2023 8:29 pm
I mean....when I was in Orlando last week, it was hard to justify coming back to a place that has 10 degree temperatures and 4 feet of snow..........
I agree. I had to come back to Detroit briefly during one of those bitter cold snaps. I didn't stay long. Winter Park is beautiful. Picture Birmingham and Bloomfield with palm trees...I just need a moat around our place, filled with alligators, to keep the relatives away. :rollin

As for Disney, and bringing people in from California, no thanks. The people from New York are good enough.
Ah yes, white suburban hell. Run with the dogs tonight in suburbia.
Hey, don't try to make friends with me... Orlando is over 40% Hispanic, and I love it. Enjoy your condo in Warren. I hear it's lovely this time of year. Take your chronic misery someplace else.
Enjoy the heat, it's a warm up for eternity. ;)
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic