Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

The Perfect Characterization of the 2023 House of Rep

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
FakeAndyStuart

The Perfect Characterization of the 2023 House of Rep

Post by FakeAndyStuart » Sun May 14, 2023 1:19 pm

From Politico
That, too, was a purely theatrical exercise, as it will not make it through the Democratic Senate.
Short and sweet description of everything the House has done this year.

Rate This

Re: The Perfect Characterization of the 2023 House of Rep

Post by Rate This » Sun May 14, 2023 1:50 pm

FakeAndyStuart wrote:
Sun May 14, 2023 1:19 pm
From Politico
That, too, was a purely theatrical exercise, as it will not make it through the Democratic Senate.
Short and sweet description of everything the House has done this year.
Basically yes… the Republicans are little more than a theatrical company at this point. They don’t make serious policy proposals or try to solve problems.

TC Talks

Re: The Perfect Characterization of the 2023 House of Rep

Post by TC Talks » Sun May 14, 2023 1:54 pm

I wonder if the members of the GOP that are purposeful in the party's goals are looking at Biden as a largely calm and moderate leader.

Maybe moderate Democratic candidates will run in the districts with the nut job representatives and turn government back into government.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic