Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Elon Musk Taken In By A Pretty Face

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Ben Zonia

Elon Musk Taken In By A Pretty Face

Post by Ben Zonia » Fri May 12, 2023 2:41 pm

Elon Musk has apparently been taken in by a pretty face, who has extreme Left Wing views, and is very pro censorship, anti First Amendment, who he wants for CEO of Twitter. What is he thinking?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clnHxYcB9j8&t=72s

"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

Rate This

Re: Elon Musk Taken In By A Pretty Face

Post by Rate This » Fri May 12, 2023 2:45 pm

Ben Zonia wrote:
Fri May 12, 2023 2:41 pm
Elon Musk has apparently been taken in by a pretty face, who has extreme Left Wing views, and is very pro censorship, anti First Amendment, who he wants for CEO of Twitter. What is he thinking?

That the first amendment DOES NOT apply to Twitter.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Fri May 12, 2023 3:02 pm

Ben Zonia wrote:

That he owns the company and feels Twitter needs to be led by a progressive thinker. Are you even on Twitter? And what do you think about Elon promoting ev and cannabis? Do you know how many transgender people work for his companies? He also doesn't believe in God...
In an interview with Rainn Wilson, Elon was asked if he believes religion and science can coexist. “Probably not,” Elon replied. He later went on to say in the interview that he doesn’t pray and that he didn’t pray when he had malaria.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Fri May 12, 2023 3:17 pm

With the close association with the DNC and White House, it is a questionable quasi government agency, or was, hence The First Amendment applies.

EV and cannabis are not OK. Cannabis is linked to lower IQ scores, 8 points, over half a standard deviation, and is linked to depression and suicide. EV's don't work anywhere near like a regular car. Good for short local runs, bad for longer trips. Batteries will never improve to the point that there are not serious pitfalls. Many recommend leaving the car outside, as they tend to catch fire.

China keeps marijuana illegal because they don't want their own people to take it, because they know all this. Aren't you the people who claim that the Chinese are the smartest people on earth? Like the Germans claimed before WW II? Maybe they don't want their children to be depressed and dumb as a post. The part about keeping marijuana illegal is smart.
Last edited by Ben Zonia on Fri May 12, 2023 3:31 pm, edited 5 times in total.

"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

teetoppz28

Post by teetoppz28 » Fri May 12, 2023 3:19 pm

Ben Zonia wrote:

Good. Private social media organizations should censor as they see fit. Keep the pieces of shit like MTG from spewing conspiracy bullshit.

Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Fri May 12, 2023 6:02 pm

Rate This wrote:
Fri May 12, 2023 2:45 pm
Ben Zonia wrote:

Well the 1st amendment doesn't legally apply to any private sector companies.
Now I am of the opinion that there is a moral factor that should apply. In my opinion any business protected by the 1st amendment should pretty much extend that courtesy to their customers.

I no longer directly engage trolls

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri May 12, 2023 6:07 pm

Ben Zonia wrote:
Fri May 12, 2023 3:17 pm
With the close association with the DNC and White House, it is a questionable quasi government agency, or was, hence The First Amendment applies.

EV and cannabis are not OK. Cannabis is linked to lower IQ scores, 8 points, over half a standard deviation, and is linked to depression and suicide. EV's don't work anywhere near like a regular car. Good for short local runs, bad for longer trips. Batteries will never improve to the point that there are not serious pitfalls. Many recommend leaving the car outside, as they tend to catch fire.

China keeps marijuana illegal because they don't want their own people to take it, because they know all this. Aren't you the people who claim that the Chinese are the smartest people on earth? Like the Germans claimed before WW II? Maybe they don't want their children to be depressed and dumb as a post. The part about keeping marijuana illegal is smart.
A electrical inspector in northern Michigan said it is not safe to have li-ion batteries for home power storage inside your home. Must build an external battery building.

Then there is electric buses:

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri May 12, 2023 8:03 pm

Ben Zonia wrote:

She has a nice ass too.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri May 12, 2023 10:14 pm

craig11152 wrote:
Fri May 12, 2023 6:02 pm
Rate This wrote:
Fri May 12, 2023 2:45 pm
Ben Zonia wrote:

Well the 1st amendment doesn't legally apply to any private sector companies.
Now I am of the opinion that there is a moral factor that should apply. In my opinion any business protected by the 1st amendment should pretty much extend that courtesy to their customers.
What exactly are you talking about? The first amendment does not apply to Twitter whatsoever nor does it protect its existence.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Fri May 12, 2023 10:39 pm

And also,
audiophile wrote:
Fri May 12, 2023 6:07 pm
A electrical inspector in northern Michigan said it is not safe to have li-ion batteries for home power storage inside your home. Must build an external battery building.
In the 1800's there was a rumor that electricity leaked out of outlets. Ever hear of UL and CE? You think some guy's opinion is more valuable than real data and testing?

I love how the innuendo comes out when physics and math fail your arguments.

As for those buses, heat management is a h-uge problem when you get over 100kWh. Cooling is the biggest challenge. But like any innovation, problems are over come.

Remember when you couldn't run bio diesel in TDI's? You couldn't run VW's in some states.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat May 13, 2023 12:08 am

Ben Zonia wrote:

Remember when you used to post on your TCT superfan account, TCSU? Your intelligence has not increased by posting as "Ben".

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Sat May 13, 2023 1:34 am

Matt wrote:
Sat May 13, 2023 12:08 am
Ben Zonia wrote:

Remember when you used to post on your TCT superfan account, TCSU? Your intelligence has not increased by posting as "Ben".
My recollections of your hometown is that it is the first place I smelled marijuana smoke, the first place I saw a match and spoon in a public rest room in a dingy old building next to Nickels Arcade, Planned Parenthood on Main Street, where I used to think the young women were just going in for Birth Control, and Lansky's Junk Yard close by. What a legacy!

-Author Unknown

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat May 13, 2023 6:20 am

The new CEO's job first & foremost is to sell advertising / monetize content on the platform. It appears Musk will retain a significant degree of editorial control and product architecture control.

At least on paper, this seems like a savvy hire.

Paul Woods reminds me a bit of the Swedish Chef from the Muppets when he speaks!

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat May 13, 2023 11:33 am

I'm confident of my electronics knowledge. I have designed circuits and circuit boards using IGBT's, LDMOS Mosfets, I have even designed PLC's with wifi connectivity. A pinhole in one battery of one cell could burn your house down.

This just was released CBS News on May 8, 2023 and it shows the power of lithium-ion fire in a garage:
https://www.cbsnews.com/video/test-show ... l-runaway/
WOW, blew the garage door right off! :eek

You cannot ship lithium-ion batteries in any passenger aircraft. The box has to labeled with a special label that has a "fire" symbol on it. So much for your falsehood saying that UL thinking these are safe when the international community doesn't, besides UL doesn't certify batteries:
https://blog.labelmaster.com/how-to-shi ... ril-1-2016

In time I'm sure reliability will increase; this is why I government needs to stay out of it right now as the bugs have not been worked out.

PS See FSRI https://vimeo.com/801611142/0335647fb0? ... r=43463622

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sat May 13, 2023 12:39 pm

If I were you, I'd do what's best for you. Weren't you homeschooled with no post secondary education?

I'm sticking with people with years of expertise and degrees in Engineering. I know a kid who just graduated with a degree in micro engineering. I am confident he knows more about this than you. That is why he was hired by a major ev company.

― Noam Chomsky

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic