Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Democrats and independent voters alarmed over new allegations against biden family

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

Re: Democrats and independent voters alarmed over new allegations against biden family

Post by TC Talks » Sat May 13, 2023 1:29 pm

And Franken called out the GOP way before it got as bad as it is today...

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Bryce

Re: Democrats and independent voters alarmed over new allegations against biden family

Post by Bryce » Sat May 13, 2023 3:17 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Fri May 12, 2023 2:56 pm
Mega Hertz wrote:
Fri May 12, 2023 11:24 am
I trust MY corporate entity that tells me what I want to hear, but I don’t trust YOURS.
This is classic Fox... Show me any facts here:
Democrats and independent voters alarmed over new allegations against Biden family: 'Could be treasonous'
Documents show that over $10 million in foreign money flowed like a river into more than 20 shell companies and LLCs created for the Bidens’ financial benefit, said Comer. Much of it was then surreptitiously shuffled around various accounts before it landed in the hands of nine members of the president’s family. Those companies have no apparent business purpose other than to serve as a receptacle for hiding cash derived from suspected influence peddling schemes overseas.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Sat May 13, 2023 3:39 pm

Bryce wrote:
Sat May 13, 2023 3:17 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Fri May 12, 2023 2:56 pm
Mega Hertz wrote:
Fri May 12, 2023 11:24 am
I trust MY corporate entity that tells me what I want to hear, but I don’t trust YOURS.
This is classic Fox... Show me any facts here:
Democrats and independent voters alarmed over new allegations against Biden family: 'Could be treasonous'
Documents show that over $10 million in foreign money flowed like a river into more than 20 shell companies and LLCs created for the Bidens’ financial benefit, said Comer. Much of it was then surreptitiously shuffled around various accounts before it landed in the hands of nine members of the president’s family. Those companies have no apparent business purpose other than to serve as a receptacle for hiding cash derived from suspected influence peddling schemes overseas.
And 10% for "the big guy"?

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat May 13, 2023 4:51 pm

If Tony is lying why hasn't he been sued by Biden?

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

FakeAndyStuart

Post by FakeAndyStuart » Sat May 13, 2023 7:13 pm

Here' Bryce, I corrected it for you
Bryce wrote:

Documents show that over $10 million in foreign money flowed like a river into more than 20 shell companies and LLCs created for the Bidens’ financial benefit, said Comer without providing any actual evidence. Much of it was then surreptitiously shuffled around various accounts before it landed in the hands of nine members of the president’s family. Those companies have no apparent business purpose other than to serve as a receptacle for hiding cash derived from suspected influence peddling schemes overseas.
There's more meat in an Impossible Burger than in this story.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun May 14, 2023 6:22 am

FakeAndyStuart wrote:
Sat May 13, 2023 7:13 pm
Bryce wrote:

Documents show that over $10 million in foreign money flowed like a river into more than 20 shell companies and LLCs created for the Bidens’ financial benefit, said Comer without providing any actual evidence. Much of it was then surreptitiously shuffled around various accounts before it landed in the hands of nine members of the president’s family. Those companies have no apparent business purpose other than to serve as a receptacle for hiding cash derived from suspected influence peddling schemes overseas.
:rollin Yeah, sure. Maybe we should start looking into Russian collusion again, or the Russian disinformation about Hunter's laptop.

Maybe you missed the "Documents Show" part.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun May 14, 2023 7:05 am

Bryce wrote:
Sun May 14, 2023 6:22 am
FakeAndyStuart wrote:
Bryce wrote:

:rollin Yeah, sure. Maybe we should start looking into Russian collusion again, or the Russian disinformation about Hunter's laptop.

There are always tons of unfounded and unproven insinuations with these GOP led investigations… it’s grandstanding and straw grasping at its finest.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun May 14, 2023 8:44 am

Rate This wrote:
Sun May 14, 2023 7:05 am
Bryce wrote:
FakeAndyStuart wrote:
Bryce wrote:

There are always tons of unfounded and unproven insinuations with these GOP led investigations… it’s grandstanding and straw grasping at its finest.
:rollin

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun May 14, 2023 8:50 am

Bryce wrote:
Sun May 14, 2023 8:44 am
Rate This wrote:
Bryce wrote:
FakeAndyStuart wrote:
Bryce wrote:

:rollin
That’s why they did YEARS of investigations into Benghazi… and nobody got charged. That’s why they’ve beaten the horse that is Hillary’s e-mails, resurrected it and beat it three more times and still want to go back for more. It’s a dog and pony show and not a serious investigation of anything. So you may laugh but until the GOP changes tactics they will continue to get pummeled in election after election with a coalition that barely belongs in the same party and could seriously splinter at any time. If you want to be viable long term YOU MUST CHANGE TO FIT THE CURRENT MAJORITY OF THE ELECTORATE. GOP strategists are slow slow folks apparently because this is politics 101 and I’m nominally a Democrat giving you folks solid advice on how to do better. Trust that it’s in good faith.
Last edited by Rate This on Sun May 14, 2023 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun May 14, 2023 8:51 am

Rate This wrote:
Bryce wrote:
FakeAndyStuart wrote:
Bryce wrote:

Coming from the guy who stans Adam Schiff...

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun May 14, 2023 8:52 am

Matt wrote:
Sun May 14, 2023 8:51 am
Rate This wrote:
Bryce wrote:
FakeAndyStuart wrote:
Bryce wrote:

Coming from the guy who does what?

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun May 14, 2023 9:15 am

Rate This wrote:
Sun May 14, 2023 8:52 am
Matt wrote:
Rate This wrote:
Bryce wrote:
FakeAndyStuart wrote:
Bryce wrote:

You're younger than I am and you don't know what stan means? Not an Eminem fan?

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun May 14, 2023 9:48 am

Matt wrote:
Sun May 14, 2023 9:15 am
Rate This wrote:
Matt wrote:
Rate This wrote:
Bryce wrote:
FakeAndyStuart wrote:
Bryce wrote:

Rap would be the one genre I was never a fan of. Needless swearing is not my cup of tea. If you’re gonna do it make it mean something.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun May 14, 2023 1:29 pm

Rate This wrote:
Sun May 14, 2023 9:48 am
Matt wrote:
Rate This wrote:
Matt wrote:
Rate This wrote:
Bryce wrote:
FakeAndyStuart wrote:
Bryce wrote:

Rap would be the one genre I was never a fan of. Needless swearing is not my cup of tea. If you’re gonna do it make it mean something.
A reference to the Eminem song Stan. The song is about an overly obsessed fan (named Stan) who writes letters to eminem and ends up driving off a bridge with his pregnant wife, because Eminem didn't write him back.

The terms means a very very overzealous and obsessed fan of a celebrity/band/cast of a tvshow or movie.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Stan

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun May 14, 2023 1:51 pm

Matt wrote:
Sun May 14, 2023 1:29 pm
Rate This wrote:
Sun May 14, 2023 9:48 am
Matt wrote:
Rate This wrote:
Matt wrote:
Rate This wrote:
Bryce wrote:
FakeAndyStuart wrote:
Bryce wrote:

A reference to the Eminem song Stan. The song is about an overly obsessed fan (named Stan) who writes letters to eminem and ends up driving off a bridge with his pregnant wife, because Eminem didn't write him back.

The terms means a very very overzealous and obsessed fan of a celebrity/band/cast of a tvshow or movie.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Stan
In that case he would be a better choice than the unproven and unreliable Jordan or one of the other grandstanders if you needed somebody representing you.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic