Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 12 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Another Fox POS bites the dust!

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Honeyman

Re: Another Fox POS bites the dust!

Post by Honeyman » Wed Apr 26, 2023 6:36 pm

keto wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 6:01 pm
Matt wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 2:32 pm
keto wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 1:08 pm
While nobody cares about Don Lemon, the hens on "The View" celebrated Tucker Carlson's departure from Fox News.

What drives this angst? Hatred and jealously.

Tucker is effective, drew ratings, and now can say whatever he wants and people will pay for it.

The hags on "The View" hate that and are jealous.

Meanwhile, nobody is lined up to hire Don Lemon. He's qualified to do nothing.
No one wants you here*, cunt.

*Except audiophile
No, it’s Don Lemon that no one wants.
Even a shit like Don Lemon hasn't been canned 10+ times. But you have. For many reasons demeaning the quality of this board with comments like this:
lovinlife101 wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:27 pm
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:35 pm
So, no takers? Sad. I will take the pledge.
You’re a fag. Taking a pledge for you is like a sand nigger signing a peace treaty.

The censorship king from out of state.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed Apr 26, 2023 7:32 pm

keto wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 7:24 pm
Wow, I suggest mental help for both you and your friend you’re corresponding with there. You should find more positive people to hang out with.
That's just it, we want to. We like mibuzzboard with people who contribute something worthwhile. We don't want to hang around with YOU, lovinlife! Not even you could be so stupid to think everybody doesn't know who you are. That's why we continue to ask for your bamning...yet again.
The censorship king from out of state.

radioandtventhusiast

Post by radioandtventhusiast » Wed Apr 26, 2023 10:25 pm

The main reason Tucker is out despite high ratings and lots of buzz are that he cost so much money for Rupert and Fox that Rupert needed a fall guy, and it wasn't going to be him, so he picked Tucker instead. I felt it was just a matter of time. My guess is Tucker if he still wants to work, will go satellite or a podcast.

As for Lemon, he may show up on NewsNation, where his former partner Chris Cuomo works now. The rumor is that NN is looking at both Tucker and Lemon, but hiring Tucker would be bad overall in my opinion.

With Tucker and Lemon both gone, that means two of the most polarizing cable news personalities are gone. Maybe it will be a welcome change to cable news.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Thu Apr 27, 2023 6:42 am

Matt wrote:
keto wrote:
While nobody cares about Don Lemon, the hens on "The View" celebrated Tucker Carlson's departure from Fox News.

Tucker is effective, drew ratings, and now can say whatever he wants and people will pay for it.

*Except audiophile
I guess you think your krap doesn't stink?

Your hatred of police and constant bashing (even of conservatives like Bryce) gets old. I doubt you disagree with anything Keto wrote in that post.

We need participants. You even admit you miss Bidet.

I try to treat everyone* fairly, you don't.

* Occasional ribbing, excepted.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:16 am

You seem to support bigots whenever possible. Did your parents teach you this form of subtle hatred, or did this come from the culture of the community in which you live.
“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:32 am

Tucker Carlson is a liar who doesn't even believe half the bullshit he spews. Good riddance.

Don Lemon is an arrogant ass who brought nothing to the table.
Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:36 am

audiophile wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2023 6:42 am
Matt wrote:
keto wrote:

*Except audiophile

Your hatred of police and constant bashing (even of conservatives like Bryce) gets old. I doubt you disagree with anything Keto wrote in that post.

I don't have an issue with Bryce, but I'll respond if a shot is taken at me. I find it interesting that you think those of us on the right should be 100% in lockstep without question.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:43 am

This just dropped. This goes a long way to explain why he was let go. It seems hes a bigger creep in real life then on the TV show.
The day before Dominion Voting Systems’ defamation trial against Fox News was set to begin in a Delaware courthouse, the Fox board of directors and top executives made a startling discovery that helped lead to the breaking point between the network and Tucker Carlson, one of its top stars.

Private messages sent by Mr. Carlson that had been redacted in legal filings showed him making highly offensive and crude remarks that went beyond the inflammatory, often racist comments of his prime-time show and anything disclosed in the lead-up to the trial.

Despite the fact that Fox’s trial lawyers had these messages for months, the board and some senior executives were now learning about their details for the first time, setting off a crisis at the highest level of the company, according to two people with knowledge of the discussions.

The discovery added pressure on the Fox leadership as it sought to find a way to avoid a trial where Mr. Carlson — not to mention so many others at the network — would be questioned about the contents of the private messages they exchanged in the aftermath of the 2020 presidential election.

Two days after the board’s discovery, Fox settled that case for $787.5 million, believed to be the highest for a defamation trial.

Several people with knowledge of Fox’s discussions said the redacted messages were a catalyst for one of the most momentous decisions Fox and its leaders — the father-son team of Rupert and Lachlan Murdoch — had made in years: to sever ties with the host of their highest-rated and highly profitable prime-time program and a face of the network in the Trump era.

The company dismissed him on Monday, with a phone call from Suzanne Scott, the chief executive of Fox News Media.
NY Times
― Matt

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:47 am

TCT, your premise is incorrect, therefore your conclusion is incorrect.

Just because I generally support free speech on here doesn't mean I agree with everything a person posts.

I believe your censorship on this board is just because a person is pro-life, as is the case herein.

How many times have you posted "racism" when there was no racism involved?

You. Cry. Wolf. Often.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:58 am

Matt wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:36 am
audiophile wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2023 6:42 am
Matt wrote:
keto wrote:

*Except audiophile

I don't have an issue with Bryce, but I'll respond if a shot is taken at me. I find it interesting that you think those of us on the right should be 100% in lockstep without question.
I never suggested we need to be lockstep. I tend to operate more by a policy Reagan penned about attacking ourselves, or those with non-opposed thoughts.

Even though keto wrote nothing you disagreed with, you still attacked. This was one reason I wasn't a Trump fan and couldn't vote for him.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Apr 27, 2023 8:05 am

audiophile wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:47 am
TCT, your premise is incorrect, therefore your conclusion is incorrect.

Just because I generally support free speech on here doesn't mean I agree with everything a person posts.

I believe your censorship on this board is just because a person is pro-life, as is the case herein.

How many times have you posted "racism" when there was no racism involved?

You. Cry. Wolf. Often.
Bigotry is more than racism. You have a long way to go before you understand that. For now, understand that it's not a Christian value.
― Matt

bmw

Post by bmw » Thu Apr 27, 2023 8:08 am

It has been known for some time that not all of Tucker's private text messages had been made public; specifically, that some of them had been seen by lawyers but by nobody else. And I have no reason to doubt the suggestion that he said things in those messages that contributed (perhaps heavily contributed), to the decision to fire him. That would also go a long ways in explaining why Tucker voluntarily agreed to part ways with Fox as opposed to being outright fired. I'm guessing that Suzanne Scott confronted him over the phone with those messages and used them as leverage to get a voluntary parting of ways, conditioned on Fox not publicly releasing those messages. Fox wanted it to be voluntary on Tucker's part for the obvious reason that it would make it infinitely more difficult for him to sue over wrongful termination.

And so the more I read about this, the more I get irritated by all of his defenders on the right claiming, without evidence, that he was cancelled merely for his political views, and there's clearly way more to it than that.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Thu Apr 27, 2023 8:10 am

TCT: Dude, look in the mirror! You have some major blind spots!

Posting anti-police, kkk and racism krap (where none exists) is showing YOUR bigotry.

teetoppz28

Post by teetoppz28 » Thu Apr 27, 2023 11:32 am

Don and Fucker should co-host a show... THAT would be entertainment!
Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.

bmw

Post by bmw » Thu Apr 27, 2023 11:48 am

Let's be honest here - if Trump and Tucker were to co-host a show on a mainstream tv channel, it would draw 5-6 million viewers.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic