Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Bud Light slammed for partnering with Dylan Mulvaney: 'Fixated on going woke'

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Taco

Re: Bud Light slammed for partnering with Dylan Mulvaney: 'Fixated on going woke'

Post by Taco » Wed May 03, 2023 11:18 pm

Back in the High Life again! The Champagne of Beers!

Woe to you, oh earth and sea
For the Devil sends the beast with wrath
Because he knows the time is short
Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast
For it is a human number
Its number is six hundred and sixty-six

Taco

Re: Bud Light slammed for partnering with Dylan Mulvaney: 'Fixated on going woke'

Post by Taco » Thu May 04, 2023 8:09 am

Budweiser-owner AB InBev reports profit hike as beer drinkers shoulder higher prices

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/compani ... 7e3f&ei=16

What grabbed my attention "Revenues from non-alcoholic beers were up by 30% in the quarter."

For it is a human number

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

Taco wrote:
Thu May 04, 2023 8:09 am
Budweiser-owner AB InBev reports profit hike as beer drinkers shoulder higher prices

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/compani ... 7e3f&ei=16

What grabbed my attention "Revenues from non-alcoholic beers were up by 30% in the quarter."
Beers with zero after the name are popping up like weeds… which is good, I can’t have the alcohol because it messes with my medication and triggers terrible headaches.

teetoppz28

Post by teetoppz28 » Thu May 04, 2023 9:35 am

Taco wrote:
I really like Athletic Brewing, they make some tasty NA beers. They have a couple IPAs that taste just like their alcoholic counterparts. Roots Brewing is also very good. For the general NA consumption, Heineken 0.0 is a good choice as well.

I've been drawn closer to drinking less alcohol and these new NAs are a good place to start!

Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu May 04, 2023 9:39 am

teetoppz28 wrote:
Thu May 04, 2023 9:35 am
Taco wrote:
I really like Athletic Brewing, they make some tasty NA beers. They have a couple IPAs that taste just like their alcoholic counterparts. Roots Brewing is also very good. For the general NA consumption, Heineken 0.0 is a good choice as well.

I've been drawn closer to drinking less alcohol and these new NAs are a good place to start!
Heineken 0.0 tastes like beer… for some reason Bud Zero is really sweet in comparison.. it’s not as good as the Heineken.

HD74

Post by HD74 » Thu May 04, 2023 12:11 pm

Old Milwaukee NA is the best, it tastes like beer.
Can't stand the Miller and Bud N/A's they have terribly consistent fake bubbles.

You're never too old to learn something stupid.

Taco

Post by Taco » Thu May 04, 2023 2:39 pm

I too have noticed a lot more non alcoholic beers on the shelf lately. I have never had Guinness, but I have been told the N/A version is pretty good.

For it is a human number

Taco

Post by Taco » Thu May 04, 2023 10:33 pm

Tonights flavor is Hamm's.

For it is a human number

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun May 07, 2023 9:50 am

teetoppz28 wrote:
Thu May 04, 2023 9:35 am
Taco wrote:

I tried an Athletic IPA which was straight up terrible. I sucked it down and had a real beer after that.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

kager

Post by kager » Sun May 07, 2023 10:33 am

I wonder how much BL is being given away due to it expiring in warehouses or on shelves.
Tonights flavor is Hamm's.
Chase it with a pint or more of peppermint schnapps per 6 for the full reflex Hamm's experience.

"The problem with communication is the illusion that it has occurred."

Taco

Post by Taco » Sun May 07, 2023 10:42 pm

Damn, Local's Light is excellent! Picked up a can at The Beverage Company as I have not tried this yet. Impressed!

For it is a human number

Round Six

Post by Round Six » Sun May 07, 2023 11:54 pm

Taco wrote:
Sun May 07, 2023 10:42 pm
Damn, Local's Light is excellent! Picked up a can at The Beverage Company as I have not tried this yet. Impressed!
https://thebeveragecompany.com/

Women spend more time wondering what men are thinking about than men spend actually thinking.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon May 08, 2023 1:24 pm

Taco wrote:
Sun May 07, 2023 10:42 pm
Meanwhile, I had a pre-flight Modelo at DTW yesterday afternoon and two 22 ounce Firestone Walker 805s at dinner in Phoenix.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Taco

Post by Taco » Sun May 14, 2023 9:37 pm

It's Upper Hand Brewery UPA tonight.

For it is a human number

teetoppz28

Post by teetoppz28 » Mon May 15, 2023 9:11 am

Taco wrote:
Sun May 14, 2023 9:37 pm
It's Upper Hand Brewery UPA tonight.
Upper Hand brewing is quickly becoming one of my favorite breweries. They have been brewing really good beers lately! Ore Dock is also on the rise.

Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic