Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Bud Light slammed for partnering with Dylan Mulvaney: 'Fixated on going woke'

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

Re: Bud Light slammed for partnering with Dylan Mulvaney: 'Fixated on going woke'

Post by TC Talks » Mon Apr 17, 2023 4:19 pm

tigerwings wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2023 4:13 pm
Bud Light a lot of free advertising time out of this.
Exactly, and since those who are easily offended have never generally consumed Bud Light, no harm done...

Reminds me of the time a gun club bought 50 Michael Moore DVD's to shoot in target practice. Moore pointed out they just spent about $1000 on his products, then he discovered the gun club was in violation of a deed restriction on the property and they had to close.

There is no bad press.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

audiophile

Re: Bud Light slammed for partnering with Dylan Mulvaney: 'Fixated on going woke'

Post by audiophile » Mon Apr 17, 2023 4:37 pm

Who hadn't heard of Bud Light?

That's like saying Jack-In-Box got good press after 35 deaths from e-coli in 1992.

When you have no name recognition it might be helpful, but not this.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Apr 17, 2023 5:10 pm

audiophile wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2023 4:37 pm

That's like saying Jack-In-Box got good press after 35 deaths from e-coli in 1992.

The number of pseudo-offended people is so small it doesn’t matter.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Apr 18, 2023 8:15 am

Rate This wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2023 5:10 pm
audiophile wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2023 4:37 pm

The number of pseudo-offended people is so small it doesn’t matter.
Yup, I'm sure all them beer drinking NASCAR fans are tickled to death over this.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

zzand

Post by zzand » Tue Apr 18, 2023 8:45 am

Last race I went to there were 2 couples in front of me with cheese,crackers and wine. Let's not blanket describe all race fans my friend.

teetoppz28

Post by teetoppz28 » Tue Apr 18, 2023 9:05 am

Went out for wings and beer at a nearby bar (which is in a heavily tRumpanzee infested area) last night. I'd venture to say at least 75% of the patrons were drinking... Bud Light.
Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:10 am

zzand wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2023 8:45 am
Last race I went to there were 2 couples in front of me with cheese,crackers and wine. Let's not blanket describe all race fans my friend.
Well sure, there are always exceptions to the rule. I Notice Robert Mondavi isn't a sponsor this year.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:10 am

It would appear that Brendan Whitworth, the CEO of Anheuser-Busch, is leaving the company. As part of a damage control statement to the press, he said: "Moving forward, I will continue to work tirelessly to bring great beers to consumers across our nation."

So, I guess he's leaving Anheuser-Busch and going to work for Founders.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:14 am

Bryce wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:10 am
It would appear that Brendan Whitworth, the CEO of Anheuser-Busch, is leaving the company. As part of a damage control statement to the press, he said: "Moving forward, I will continue to work tirelessly to bring great beers to consumers across our nation."

So, I guess he's leaving Anheuser-Busch and going to work for Founders.
Get those rainbow founders cans ready… I hope he works at as many beer companies as possible so these folks simply have to give up beer altogether.

radioandtventhusiast

Post by radioandtventhusiast » Tue Apr 18, 2023 12:25 pm

zzand wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2023 8:45 am

What race was that?

Motown322

Post by Motown322 » Tue Apr 18, 2023 1:10 pm

The Imaginary 400. Anyone that is going to eat cheese and crackers and drink wine at a NASCAR race is going to be doing it in a suite or a hospitality tent. Nobody is doing that shit in the bleachers.

Deleted User 15835

Post by Deleted User 15835 » Tue Apr 18, 2023 4:36 pm

Saltine, Club, or Ritz?

zzand

Post by zzand » Tue Apr 18, 2023 5:00 pm

It was Michigan and townhouse

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Apr 20, 2023 8:33 am

zzand wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2023 5:00 pm
It was Michigan and townhouse
Was the wine in a box?

zzand

Post by zzand » Thu Apr 20, 2023 8:58 am

A bottle with a cork before you ask

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic