Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Bud Light slammed for partnering with Dylan Mulvaney: 'Fixated on going woke'

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Taco

Re: Bud Light slammed for partnering with Dylan Mulvaney: 'Fixated on going woke'

Post by Taco » Mon May 15, 2023 12:47 pm

Yooper Ale by Upper Hand is fantastic. However, that particular brew is exclusive to the UP.
teetoppz28 wrote:
Mon May 15, 2023 9:11 am
Taco wrote:
Sun May 14, 2023 9:37 pm
It's Upper Hand Brewery UPA tonight.
Upper Hand brewing is quickly becoming one of my favorite breweries. They have been brewing really good beers lately! Ore Dock is also on the rise.

Woe to you, oh earth and sea
For the Devil sends the beast with wrath
Because he knows the time is short
Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast
For it is a human number
Its number is six hundred and sixty-six

Turkeytop

Re: Bud Light slammed for partnering with Dylan Mulvaney: 'Fixated on going woke'

Post by Turkeytop » Sat May 20, 2023 8:24 pm

Now I'm boycotting Budweiser regular.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Taco

Post by Taco » Tue May 23, 2023 9:06 pm

Sippin' some Colt 45. Not sure how long Kroger has been carrying it, never seen it there before. Anyhoo I bought out what they had at the Bay City and Essexville locations.

Woe to you, oh earth and sea
For the Devil sends the beast with wrath
Because he knows the time is short
Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast
For it is a human number
Its number is six hundred and sixty-six

bmw

Post by bmw » Wed May 31, 2023 3:43 pm

Their stock is now down almost 20% in less than a month. This ad campaign has cost them about $20,000,000,000 and counting.

HD74

Post by HD74 » Wed May 31, 2023 3:51 pm

"Sippin' some Colt 45"

Have you tried Natty Daddy? They were out of Mickeys at the local party store and target range, so I picked up 5 cases, not too bad...

You're never too old to learn something stupid.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic