Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Bud Light slammed for partnering with Dylan Mulvaney: 'Fixated on going woke'

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

Re: Bud Light slammed for partnering with Dylan Mulvaney: 'Fixated on going woke'

Post by Matt » Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:32 pm

keto wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2023 9:41 pm
1994, Bud Light produces an ad where men dress up like women to win a pool contest.

It’s the height of absurdity.

https://youtu.be/ttv7uN8-5jc

It still is.
It's also nearly 30 years ago. Keep up, sparky.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Matt

Re: Bud Light slammed for partnering with Dylan Mulvaney: 'Fixated on going woke'

Post by Matt » Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:35 pm

And this one is for the "everything is going great" crowd: https://adage.com/article/marketing-new ... es/2489431

Bud Light still sucks. Craft beer is where it's at.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

bmw

Post by bmw » Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:18 pm

Matt wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:35 pm
And this one is for the "everything is going great" crowd: https://adage.com/article/marketing-new ... es/2489431
She clearly was in way over her head.
“If we do not attract young drinkers to come and drink this brand, there will be no future for Bud Light,” the beer’s VP of marketing explained last month. “What I brought to that was a belief in, okay, what does ‘evolve and elevate’ mean? It means inclusivity. It means shifting the tone. It means having a campaign that’s truly inclusive and feels lighter and brighter and different and appeals to women and to men.”
Shifting the tone? From what to what? And appealing to women? How does a transgender marketing campaign appeal to women?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Apr 22, 2023 1:15 pm

bmw wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:18 pm
Matt wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:35 pm
She clearly was in way over her head.
“If we do not attract young drinkers to come and drink this brand, there will be no future for Bud Light,” the beer’s VP of marketing explained last month. “What I brought to that was a belief in, okay, what does ‘evolve and elevate’ mean? It means inclusivity. It means shifting the tone. It means having a campaign that’s truly inclusive and feels lighter and brighter and different and appeals to women and to men.”
Shifting the tone? From what to what? And appealing to women? How does a transgender marketing campaign appeal to women?
Random thoughts:

She’s a graduate of The Wharton School and Harvard Business School… if someone warned her she probably thought she knew better.

She’s also… a registered Republican. It could be possible that this is another of those “someone with a right lean preemptively overreacts and throws the baby out with the bath water” deals. Often they aren’t aware that only a few people make noise or care and perceive some of the in your face left leaning stuff as popular on a big scale. Trouble is that it isn’t. It could also be an overreaction (“we aren’t doing enough to be inclusive!”) the same way taking the black guy off the uncle bens package supposedly corrected some flaw with the brand.

I also think social media may be distorting what these folks see as normal and what people want. They look at it and see people protesting and being active in raising awareness or whatever and assume everybody is doing it. I haven’t met ANYONE clamoring for virtue signaling and inclusivity of this type. Most folks just want to be left alone and want things to be how they were 20 years ago before we had “influencers” attempting to spread activism as if they speak for the rest of us. This executive is 40.... Almost by default she would be out of touch with people 20 years younger than her.

There is a 1 minute video where she spits out a bunch of gobblety-gook about changing the brand in this article... you're right.. she had no earthly clue what she was doing... it's worth watching:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... versy.html

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:27 am

And another one gone and another one gone
Another one bites the dust....
Another top executive at Bud Light's parent company has taken a leave of absence amid an ongoing backlash over its partnership with transgender influencer and activist Dylan Mulvaney.

Anheuser-Busch, based in St. Louis, Missouri, said Daniel Blake, the vice president overseeing marketing across its mainstream brands, was taking a leave of absence. It comes just days after trade magazine Ad Age revealed Alissa Heinerscheid had also stepped back from her role as marketing chief for Bud Light.
You guys wanna tell me again that this hasn't hurt sales?

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:57 am

Bryce wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:27 am
And another one gone and another one gone
Another one bites the dust....
Another top executive at Bud Light's parent company has taken a leave of absence amid an ongoing backlash over its partnership with transgender influencer and activist Dylan Mulvaney.

Anheuser-Busch, based in St. Louis, Missouri, said Daniel Blake, the vice president overseeing marketing across its mainstream brands, was taking a leave of absence. It comes just days after trade magazine Ad Age revealed Alissa Heinerscheid had also stepped back from her role as marketing chief for Bud Light.
You guys wanna tell me again that this hasn't hurt sales?
How is partnering with someone you don’t agree with license to stop drinking something you must like if you drink it regularly? I don’t get it. Who gives a flying fuck what’s on the outside of the can? Conservatives have mastered the art of being the victim.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Tue Apr 25, 2023 10:25 am

The BudCott has hurt them. I don't drink so don't blame me, it's the red-blooded smoking/drinking crowd that has stopped buying.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Taco

Post by Taco » Tue Apr 25, 2023 3:21 pm

I don't buy or drink Bud Light because it's a bad beer IMO. I honestly never understood its former popularity. That said, I still buy Anheuser-Busch products. I like what I like and I'm not going to let a label get in the way of that. And if somebody does, well then they have bigger problem on their plate. King Cobra RULES!!

Woe to you, oh earth and sea
For the Devil sends the beast with wrath
Because he knows the time is short
Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast
For it is a human number
Its number is six hundred and sixty-six

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:37 pm

Well I guess they caved... Bunch of pussies.
Alissa Heinerscheid, the vice president of marketing for Bud Light, and Daniel Blake, who oversees marketing for Anheuser-Busch’s mainstream brands, were on leave, the company said in a statement.

“We have made some adjustments to streamline the structure of our marketing function to reduce layers so that our most senior marketers are more closely connected to every aspect of our brands’ activities,” Anheuser-Busch said in a statement. “These steps will help us maintain focus on the things we do best: brewing great beer for all consumers, while always making a positive impact in our communities and on our country.”
They're country? They aren't Americans.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Apr 25, 2023 11:01 pm

Taco wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2023 3:21 pm
King Cobra RULES!!
"And his mama cries."

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Wed Apr 26, 2023 6:42 am

Bryce wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2023 11:01 pm
Taco wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2023 3:21 pm
King Cobra RULES!!
"And his mama cries."
I get that reference.

I will have you know, sir, we drank that nasty shit at 17 and Van Dyke, too.

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Apr 26, 2023 7:49 am

I think Taquito and matt1 share something - can't quite put a finger on exactly what that is. 🤔

Chrocket87

Post by Chrocket87 » Wed Apr 26, 2023 9:05 am

Matt wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 7:49 am
I think Taquito and matt1 share something - can't quite put a finger on exactly what that is. 🤔
They’re both retards?

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Apr 26, 2023 10:58 am

Rate This wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2023 5:10 pm

The number of pseudo-offended people is so small it doesn’t matter.
Sales of Bud Light fell 17% in the week ended April 15 compared to the same week in 2022, according to an analysis of NIQ data compiled by Bump Williams Consulting provided to the Wall Street Journal. That same week, sales of rival beers Coors Light and Miller Lite each grew nearly 18% compared to the same week a year earlier.
https://www.weny.com/story/48788296/bud ... -the-brand

teetoppz28

Post by teetoppz28 » Wed Apr 26, 2023 11:09 am

Sales will be back to normal once the once-hated NFL (remember THAT redneck debauchery over kneeling?) season starts up. They'll be sitting on their asses in their once-hated Nikes (remember that one as well? Colin Kapernick.), watching football, and drinking a Bud Light.

Triggered rednecks have short-term memories.

Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic