Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Anthony Ciccone Dies At 66

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Ben Zonia

Anthony Ciccone Dies At 66

Post by Ben Zonia » Mon Feb 27, 2023 10:11 am

Anthony Ciccone has sadly passed away.

Some here on the board have had associations with Anthony over the years in Rochester Hills and Traverse City.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ed-66.html

"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

TC Talks

Re: Anthony Ciccone Dies At 66

Post by TC Talks » Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:36 am

Ben Zonia wrote:
Mon Feb 27, 2023 10:11 am
Anthony Ciccone has sadly passed away.

Some here on the board have had associations with Anthony over the years in Rochester Hills and Traverse City.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ed-66.html
I visited with him 2 years ago at his care facility. He lead an interesting life and I always thought he was a very nice person.
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Mon Feb 27, 2023 12:31 pm

In 1983, I asked what he did for a living and he told me he was a piano tuner in New York City. He would disappear from Rochester for months at a time and then show up at our location. I had no reason to doubt him. Almost no one knew who Madge was then. He had the same address as Madonna, but he later denied they were related. Many people are estranged from their celebrity and highly successful siblings though. It's sad though.
"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Feb 27, 2023 12:33 pm

He caused much stress for the people around him. Bi-Polar is a tragic illness.
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic