Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Nashville mass shooter identified as trans

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

Re: Nashville mass shooter identified as trans

Post by TC Talks » Wed Mar 29, 2023 9:34 am

km1125 wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2023 9:16 am
TC Talks wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 5:19 pm
km1125 wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 5:02 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:45 am
bmw wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:33 am
What's there to say? She was clearly mentally ill, so let's ban all guns. Got it.
Let's ban rapid fire assault rifles. If gun advocates won't endorse better red flag laws with funding to support it, then we could look at banning all guns.

Folks just like Robert Reich are what's wrong with Congress.
I thought folks Marjorie Greene Taylor and her white trash sister Lauren Beobert were the problem.

Do you endorse the hatred that has been said by them about this shooting?

This is how we should be treating most white men and their guns...

If only we'd enforce those laws on everybody including the white men, we'd probably solve A Lot of problems!!
So tell me why the republican leaders won't say this publicly?

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Wed Mar 29, 2023 10:35 am

TC Talks wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2023 9:34 am
km1125 wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2023 9:16 am
If only we'd enforce those laws on everybody including the white men, we'd probably solve A Lot of problems!!
So tell me why the republican leaders won't say this publicly?
HELLO? Have you even listened?? They've been saying this for YEARS!!!

Enforce the laws ALREADY ON THE BOOKS before trying to pass (what lefties call) "sensible gun laws"!!

No new law is going to prevent any future tragedy is you're not going to enforce the laws anyways. They're only going to impinge on all the law-abiding folks and make THEIR lives harder and more unsafe.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Wed Mar 29, 2023 10:42 am

Matt wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 9:19 pm
Replying to both of these as they are similar rebuttals...

I'm a straight male, so I'm not going to pretend to know the harassment that people in the non-hetero community face. A lot of sects of Christianity are very intolerant towards people who are not heterosexual, with some of the more fundamental sects actually being hateful. This individual didn't wake up one day and decide to change who they were - they were like that all along and likely hid who they really were.
Wanted to circle back to that statement, because it probably should read "to know the harassment that people in the non-hetero community feel they face"

I'd suggest that a LARGE part of the "harassment" that these people face is there PERCEIVED feelings because the folks around them aren't' responding to their presentation the way THEY would like other people to do.

Sure, there is SOME actual harassment, but I'd venture to say it's a VERY SMALL percentage of the actual problem.

A lot of the "harassment" is "you don't accept me". I shouldn't HAVE to "accept you", and neither should anybody else if they don't believe in what YOU are doing.

ZenithCKLW

Post by ZenithCKLW » Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:12 pm

Wow. What a way to avoid accountability for perspectives that turn into actions that harm people. Just say it's their own problem they made up in their heads. How empathetic. I bet you're one of Jesus' favorites.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:36 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 9:54 am
Here's the big picture solution to this... Let's ban rapid fire weapons designed to kill other people. We have a chance to get legislation passed in Michigan. Let's get it done.
Oh here we go. Never let a tragedy go to waste if you can use it to further your goal of disarming the populace.

Semi-automatic riles have been around over 100 years. In fact, the Tommy Gun, an AUTOMATIC capable of much more destruction than what is available today was invented in 1918. How many school shootings did we have in 1925? 1930? 1950? 1970? Semi-automatic rifles were available to purchase every single one of those years.

Maybe we should look at what has changed in the past 20 years. Things like removing God and the importance of community from our daily lives. The denigration of the family unit and allowing moral decay by excusing actions that would have been considered abhorrent just 25 years ago.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Round Six

Post by Round Six » Wed Mar 29, 2023 1:06 pm

Rate This wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:29 pm
It’s quite possible they resented being forced to attend by their parents and it caused a lot of psychological trauma. The transgender nature of the person could very well be wholly irrelavant.
So if you knew of someone who has posted this same thing on social media about themselves, should you let the authorities know? Someone that has openly talked about what his parents put them through growing up?

Is this same thing right in front of y'all and you're not saying anything?
Last edited by Round Six on Wed Mar 29, 2023 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Women spend more time wondering what men are thinking about than men spend actually thinking.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Mar 29, 2023 1:08 pm

I hate to think of the white privilege you were forced to endure to believe the things you post...

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Mar 29, 2023 1:11 pm

Bryce wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:36 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Here's the big picture solution to this... Let's ban rapid fire weapons designed to kill other people. We have a chance to get legislation passed in Michigan. Let's get it done.
Oh here we go. Never let a tragedy go to waste if you can use it to further your goal of disarming the populace.
As opposed to the arms industry using it as a way to sell guns?

Let's face it, the NRA started this game.

― Noam Chomsky

km1125

Post by km1125 » Wed Mar 29, 2023 1:25 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2023 1:11 pm
Bryce wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:36 pm
TC Talks wrote:
As opposed to the arms industry using it as a way to sell guns?

Let's face it, the NRA started this game.
Biden might end up surpassing Obama as the best 'arms' promoter of all time!!

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Wed Mar 29, 2023 1:50 pm

What about Alec Baldwin? He killed someone with a gun. I would support outlawing guns for Hollywood actors, and their bodyguards.

If Alec Baldwin had taken the most basic gun safety class, maybe just an hour class, he would know that one of the first rules of firearms is that you don't point a gun at someone unless you intend to shoot, and likely kill them. Why do we listen to Hollywood people expressing their views about guns or anything else?

And if anyone on this board has no standing on lecturing and judging people about "white privilege", it's.....well, you know who.

"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:30 pm

keto wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:47 pm
Matt wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 7:47 pm
keto wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 5:37 pm
Where are all the irate members of the LGBTQIA+ community whose sister died by police in the shooting? Silence.

Oh, the police said "We don't know where he is" at :25 into this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeXLhQv11tY

I hope they don't lose their jobs for being "transphobic."
You're a certified cop hater. What the fuck do you care? Enjoy the dbr when MW boots your worthless cuntface there again. Don't come back.

(This is the part where the cunt starts complaining about TOS violations.)
Wow, I’d hate to be the person you’re talking to.

Let’s see whoever takes this bait of TOS violations you mentioned. Whatever they are.
You are a pile of human garbage. You've been banned a dozen times already, but are so void of actual human contact, have to continue to come back to a site where nobody wants you to spew your filth. You're a worthless individual. No friends. No lover. Worthless.

The censorship king from out of state.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:55 pm

keto wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:47 pm
Matt wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 7:47 pm
keto wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 5:37 pm
Where are all the irate members of the LGBTQIA+ community whose sister died by police in the shooting? Silence.

Oh, the police said "We don't know where he is" at :25 into this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeXLhQv11tY

I hope they don't lose their jobs for being "transphobic."
You're a certified cop hater. What the fuck do you care? Enjoy the dbr when MW boots your worthless cuntface there again. Don't come back.

(This is the part where the cunt starts complaining about TOS violations.)
Wow, I’d hate to be the person you’re talking to.

Let’s see whoever takes this bait of TOS violations you mentioned. Whatever they are.
You won't be posting under this name much longer, cunt.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:53 pm

― Noam Chomsky

Deleted User 15835

Post by Deleted User 15835 » Thu Mar 30, 2023 1:07 am

Nothing will change.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Mar 30, 2023 7:54 am

TC Talks wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:53 pm
Firearms haven't changed much since Sandy Hook. In fact, if anything, they have become safer.

Logic dictates we look to what HAS changed since Sandy Hook to identify and solve the problem.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic