Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Nashville mass shooter identified as trans

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Turkeytop

Re: Nashville mass shooter identified as trans

Post by Turkeytop » Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:21 pm

Matt wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 7:47 pm
[

Enjoy the dbr when MW boots your worthless cuntface there again. Don't come back.

(This is the part where the cunt starts complaining about TOS violations.)
Matt. You've just insulted everone who has a cunt.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

bmw

Post by bmw » Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:45 pm

Matt wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 7:45 pm
Also, this is a trans person that attacked a Christian school that they attended...can you imagine the hate they had to deal with while attending the school?
Are you suggesting that Christians are generally hateful people?

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Mar 28, 2023 9:19 pm

Robert Faygo wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:13 pm
Matt wrote:
Also, this is a trans person that attacked a Christian school that they attended - this does NOT excuse the murderer, but can you imagine the hate they had to deal with while attending the school?
It's an elementary school of 4 - 11 year olds. The shooter attended roughly 20 years ago, likely long before even they identified as trans.
bmw wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:45 pm
Matt wrote:
Also, this is a trans person that attacked a Christian school that they attended...can you imagine the hate they had to deal with while attending the school?
Replying to both of these as they are similar rebuttals...

I'm a straight male, so I'm not going to pretend to know the harassment that people in the non-hetero community face. A lot of sects of Christianity are very intolerant towards people who are not heterosexual, with some of the more fundamental sects actually being hateful. This individual didn't wake up one day and decide to change who they were - they were like that all along and likely hid who they really were.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Mar 28, 2023 9:29 pm

bmw wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:45 pm
Matt wrote:
Many Catholic and Evangelical followers are based on several studies. Why do you think Pope Francis keeps removing US based church leaders from power? They aren't living the word of God.

Just based on the veiled posts from Chrisitans on this board should tell you that the Trans community is a target of the hateful faithful.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Robert Faygo

Post by Robert Faygo » Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:11 pm

Matt wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 9:19 pm

I'm a straight male, so I'm not going to pretend to know the harassment that people in the non-hetero community face. A lot of sects of Christianity are very intolerant towards people who are not heterosexual, with some of the more fundamental sects actually being hateful. This individual didn't wake up one day and decide to change who they were - they were like that all along and likely hid who they really were.
I haven't read anything about the shooter's sexual orientation, have you? Or are you just assuming that because they were trans they were gay too? And if they hid their transgenderism as a kid, how would other 8 year olds know - let alone hate them for it?

So yeah, I have a real tough time thinking whatever experience they had at that school before they were 10 had anything to do with why that school was chosen. I find it a lot more likely that school was selected because it was a softer target and someplace they were physically familiar with.

Wellllll... la de frickin da

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:29 pm

Robert Faygo wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:11 pm
Matt wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 9:19 pm

I haven't read anything about the shooter's sexual orientation, have you? Or are you just assuming that because they were trans they were gay too? And if they hid their transgenderism as a kid, how would other 8 year olds know - let alone hate them for it?

So yeah, I have a real tough time thinking whatever experience they had at that school before they were 10 had anything to do with why that school was chosen. I find it a lot more likely that school was selected because it was a softer target and someplace they were physically familiar with.
It’s quite possible they resented being forced to attend by their parents and it caused a lot of psychological trauma. The transgender nature of the person could very well be wholly irrelavant.

Robert Faygo

Post by Robert Faygo » Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:36 pm

Rate This wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:29 pm
It’s quite possible they resented being forced to attend by their parents and it caused a lot of psychological trauma. The transgender nature of the person could very well be wholly irrelavant.
Agreed. Living with your parents at age 28, in the USA at least, doesn't exactly give off positive mental health vibes.

Wellllll... la de frickin da

Deleted User 15835

Post by Deleted User 15835 » Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:27 pm

Robert Faygo wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:36 pm
Rate This wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:29 pm
Agreed. Living with your parents at age 28, in the USA at least, doesn't exactly give off positive mental health vibes.
I've never understood this, I know a guy from High School who has never left the nest. He's 42. I mean, I lived at home longer than I really wanted to but by the time I was in my early mid 20s I wanted a life of my own and to live on my terms.

matt1

Post by matt1 » Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:51 am

Opening of the female walking to the school: https://www.tmz.com/2023/03/28/nashvill ... o-killing/

Turkeytop

TMZ Alert

Post by Turkeytop » Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:57 am

matt1 wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:51 am
Opening of the female walking to the school: https://www.tmz.com/2023/03/28/nashvill ... o-killing/

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed Mar 29, 2023 1:00 am

Robert Faygo wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:11 pm
I'm not so sure. What about Adam Lanza?

I'll agree that this nut seemed more calculating with the maps and manifesto, but I think it's wrong to try and bring logic into the mind of somebody who would murder innocent children. You have to be deeply, deeply deranged, and I could see it seeded at a very early age.

The censorship king from out of state.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:56 am

TC Talks wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 9:29 pm
Many Catholic and Evangelical followers are based on several studies. Why do you think Pope Francis keeps removing US based church leaders from power? They aren't living the word of God.
Pope Francis has identified your theology as incorrect:

https://www.vaticannews.va/en/pope/news ... t-man.html

https://www.vaticannews.va/en/pope/news ... lgbtq.html

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

km1125

Post by km1125 » Wed Mar 29, 2023 9:16 am

TC Talks wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 5:19 pm
km1125 wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 5:02 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:45 am
bmw wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:33 am
What's there to say? She was clearly mentally ill, so let's ban all guns. Got it.
Let's ban rapid fire assault rifles. If gun advocates won't endorse better red flag laws with funding to support it, then we could look at banning all guns.

Folks just like Robert Reich are what's wrong with Congress.
I thought folks Marjorie Greene Taylor and her white trash sister Lauren Beobert were the problem.

Do you endorse the hatred that has been said by them about this shooting?

This is how we should be treating most white men and their guns...

If only we'd enforce those laws on everybody including the white men, we'd probably solve A Lot of problems!!

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Wed Mar 29, 2023 9:20 am

km1125 wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2023 9:16 am
TC Talks wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 5:19 pm
This is how we should be treating most white men and their guns...
If only we'd enforce those laws on everybody including the white men, we'd probably solve A Lot of problems!!
Yes. TCT is a goof...

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Wed Mar 29, 2023 9:33 am

Meanwhile, Governor Hobb's secretary sends a heterophobic tweet.

"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic