Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Fauci gets schooled in the hood

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Honeyman

Re: Fauci gets schooled in the hood

Post by Honeyman » Wed Mar 22, 2023 4:06 pm

Gonna go out on a limb early and say LL is back yet again. All the signs, new poster, already alienating everybody on the Flint board, blah blah vaccine, etc.

The censorship king from out of state.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Mar 22, 2023 8:26 pm

keto wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2023 2:37 pm
“On the very, very, very rare chance that you do get it, even if you’re vaccinated, you don’t even feel sick, it’s like you don’t even know you’ve been infected.” - Anthony Fauci

https://www.pbs.org/video/dr-fauci-visi ... cy-nvc620/

Yet, most people dying from COVID-19 are vaccinated.

https://www.webmd.com/covid/news/202211 ... ster-shots

How can anyone take this guy seriously?
Time to boot this cunt again.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Wed Mar 22, 2023 8:29 pm

Matt wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2023 8:26 pm
keto wrote:
“On the very, very, very rare chance that you do get it, even if you’re vaccinated, you don’t even feel sick, it’s like you don’t even know you’ve been infected.” - Anthony Fauci

You are aware he's retired...

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Mar 22, 2023 8:38 pm

Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2023 8:29 pm
Matt wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2023 8:26 pm
keto wrote:

You are aware he's retired...
I'm talking about keto, ll's latest.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Round Six

Post by Round Six » Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:00 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2023 4:06 pm
Gonna go out on a limb early and say LL is back yet again. All the signs, new poster, already alienating everybody on the Flint board, blah blah vaccine, etc.
To be honest, based upon the posts I've seen in the Metro Detroit forum, if deleted user CircleWXYZ has a new moniker.

Women spend more time wondering what men are thinking about than men spend actually thinking.

ZenithCKLW

Post by ZenithCKLW » Sun Mar 26, 2023 8:04 pm

Gosh this reeks of LL.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sun Mar 26, 2023 8:18 pm

keto wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 3:40 pm
Not one day has gone by where I’ve regretted not getting the vaccine.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sun Mar 26, 2023 9:01 pm

ZenithCKLW wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 8:04 pm
Gosh this reeks of LL.
Of course it's fucking LL!

Vaccines....unions....only on the Flint board.....

Nobody introduces themselves to this board by immediately going on bold proclamations and one-sided statements. Nobody. LL does it every incarnation, because he she it is too stupid to even mask who he she it is.

But let's wait until this pile of human garbage uses the N word 95 times before its banned....

The censorship king from out of state.

ZenithCKLW

Post by ZenithCKLW » Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:53 am

Honeyman wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 9:01 pm
ZenithCKLW wrote:
Gosh this reeks of LL.

Nobody introduces themselves to this board by immediately going on bold proclamations and one-sided statements. Nobody. LL does it every incarnation, because he she it is too stupid to even mask who he she it is.

But let's wait until this pile of human garbage uses the N word 95 times before its banned....
I'm pretty sure I found "it" on Reddit by spotting the tone and words used, hundreds of the same aggressive posts on a 12-day old account, the checklists of opinions and beliefs, and same areas of obsession. But here's a favorite of mine. "It" posted an opinion about how "she" hates women who dress a certain way in the gym, and she is "defending men" who are inappropriately accused of something, and after many diatribes, someone suggests for "it" to delete its account. This response tipped me off:
"Never! Oh, I am too easy on them. You haven't seen my dark side. They affect men with their insolent behavior framing them as creeps. This is an attack on men and whatever is an attack on men, bothers me to death."

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:16 am

ZenithCKLW wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:53 am
Honeyman wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 9:01 pm
ZenithCKLW wrote:
Gosh this reeks of LL.

I'm pretty sure I found "it" on Reddit by spotting the tone and words used, hundreds of the same aggressive posts on a 12-day old account, the checklists of opinions and beliefs, and same areas of obsession. But here's a favorite of mine. "It" posted an opinion about how "she" hates women who dress a certain way in the gym, and she is "defending men" who are inappropriately accused of something, and after many diatribes, someone suggests for "it" to delete its account. This response tipped me off:
"Never! Oh, I am too easy on them. You haven't seen my dark side. They affect men with their insolent behavior framing them as creeps. This is an attack on men and whatever is an attack on men, bothers me to death."
Jesus Christ….

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic