Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Trump Claims He Will Be Indicted Tuesday

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

Re: Trump Claims He Will Be Indicted Tuesday

Post by TC Talks » Tue Mar 21, 2023 7:36 pm

He won't be publicly arrested. It would be a negotiated process between secret service and the court.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Round Six

Post by Round Six » Tue Mar 21, 2023 10:13 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 7:36 pm
He won't be publicly arrested. It would be a negotiated process between secret service and the court.
I may be mistaken.
Seems to me Trump would want his arrest to be a major media event.
Last edited by Round Six on Wed Mar 22, 2023 3:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Women spend more time wondering what men are thinking about than men spend actually thinking.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Tue Mar 21, 2023 10:31 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 7:36 pm
Seems to me I read somewhere that the other reason the Secret Service is involved is to minimize any embarrassment Trump might be subjected to during the process. Note to Secret Service: Your job it to act as threat protection, not making sure Trump's wee feelings aren't hurt. (Oh one other thing: Everyone of you that wiped your J6 texts should be canned immediately)

bmw

Post by bmw » Tue Mar 21, 2023 11:09 pm

Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 10:31 pm
Seems to me I read somewhere that the other reason the Secret Service is involved is to minimize any embarrassment Trump might be subjected to during the process. Note to Secret Service: Your job it to act as threat protection, not making sure Trump's wee feelings aren't hurt. (Oh one other thing: Everyone of you that wiped your J6 texts should be canned immediately)
Well if it seems to you that you read something somewhere, then it must be true. :roll:

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Mar 22, 2023 8:15 am

Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:04 pm
(I would really like to change up the wallpaper on my phone)
Chairman Mao would be disappointed if he were to be replaced.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Mar 22, 2023 9:01 am

bmw wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 11:09 pm
Well if it seems to you that you read something somewhere, then it must be true. :roll:
New York Times ran a story that Trump is trying to turn his "arrest" into a fundraising opportunity. He was upset that the Secret Service won't let him do a perp walk. The DA in NYC has no plans to give him a stage either...

And it's Wednesday, and no indictment, so Trump lied again.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Mar 22, 2023 9:24 am

TC Talks wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2023 9:01 am
bmw wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 11:09 pm
New York Times ran a story that Trump is trying to turn his "arrest" into a fundraising opportunity. He was upset that the Secret Service won't let him do a perp walk. The DA in NYC has no plans to give him a stage either...

And it's Wednesday, and no indictment, so Trump lied again.
The boy who cried indicted.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Wed Mar 22, 2023 5:27 pm

Nothing is gonna happen. Even if it does, it'll be a slap on the wrist.

But, ya know, down with the elites and all that business.

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Mar 23, 2023 10:11 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2023 5:27 pm

Meanwhile, the US Justice Department....
The behind-the-scenes legal fight over obtaining evidence from a lawyer who represented former President Donald J. Trump in the investigation into his handling of classified documents has brought into sharper view where the Justice Department might be headed with the case.

According to the wisps of information that have seeped out of sealed court filings and closed-door hearings, prosecutors believe they have compelling evidence that Mr. Trump obstructed the government’s efforts to reclaim the sensitive records and may have even misled his own lawyers.

This theory of the case has not changed much since federal agents obtained a search warrant in August based on three possible crimes, obstruction being one of them. The search turned up hundreds of sensitive government records being kept at Mar-a-Lago, Mr. Trump’s heavily trafficked compound in Florida, after his lawyers had earlier assured the Justice Department that all such documents had been returned.

Still, the more recent developments stemming from efforts to force testimony and other evidence from the lawyer, M. Evan Corcoran, in Federal District Court in Washington, indicate that prosecutors have continued to build a case and that the inquiry remains a serious threat to Mr. Trump.

― Noam Chomsky

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:45 am

Looks to me that Blubbery Bragg might have to find a ham sandwich if he wants something to indict. If he fails, he could always get a job standing outside the door of an Elias Brothers.

That said, the recent rhetoric from Trump about death and distruction is way over the top and uncalled for. It needs to be soundly rebuked.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Round Six

Post by Round Six » Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:03 am

This is a bit out of the box thinking. Yeah I know that the Republicans want to deter Bragg's efforts.
Should the Democrats step back for a bit, ponder how an indictment would help or hurt Number 45 becoming Number 47?
And then decide: What would be the Pros and Cons of "encouraging" Bragg to put the ribbons on his quest?

Women spend more time wondering what men are thinking about than men spend actually thinking.

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Fri Mar 24, 2023 1:35 pm

Bryce wrote:
Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:45 am
Looks to me that Blubbery Bragg might have to find a ham sandwich if he wants something to indict. If he fails, he could always get a job standing outside the door of an Elias Brothers.
Meanwhile, the fat chipmunk is exposed for lying about his childhood and young adulthood.

https://americafirstreport.com/report-e ... -childhood

"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:18 pm

Ben Zonia wrote:
Fri Mar 24, 2023 1:35 pm
Bryce wrote:
Meanwhile, the fat chipmunk is exposed for lying about his childhood and young adulthood.

https://americafirstreport.com/report-e ... -childhood
Fat chipmunk 🤣

-TurkeyTop

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:23 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2023 10:11 pm
Mega Hertz wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2023 5:27 pm

Meanwhile, the US Justice Department....
The behind-the-scenes legal fight over obtaining evidence from a lawyer who represented former President Donald J. Trump in the investigation into his handling of classified documents has brought into sharper view where the Justice Department might be headed with the case.

According to the wisps of information that have seeped out of sealed court filings and closed-door hearings, prosecutors believe they have compelling evidence that Mr. Trump obstructed the government’s efforts to reclaim the sensitive records and may have even misled his own lawyers.

This theory of the case has not changed much since federal agents obtained a search warrant in August based on three possible crimes, obstruction being one of them. The search turned up hundreds of sensitive government records being kept at Mar-a-Lago, Mr. Trump’s heavily trafficked compound in Florida, after his lawyers had earlier assured the Justice Department that all such documents had been returned.

Still, the more recent developments stemming from efforts to force testimony and other evidence from the lawyer, M. Evan Corcoran, in Federal District Court in Washington, indicate that prosecutors have continued to build a case and that the inquiry remains a serious threat to Mr. Trump.
Don't misunderstand me. I would LOVE to see the useless, loudmouth fuck get his comeuppance. He's just one of those clowns that always gets away with it, while we would be in the hoosegow within hours. But, ya know, he's the voice of the forgotten American.

-TurkeyTop

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:49 pm

Bryce wrote:

That said, the recent rhetoric from Trump about death and distruction is way over the top and uncalled for. It needs to be soundly rebuked.
A ham sandwich would be harder to indict than Trump.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic