Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

CPAC Speaker Supports Trans Genocide

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
MotorCityRadioFreak

CPAC Speaker Supports Trans Genocide

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Mar 06, 2023 2:16 am

They are starting to say it out loud now. I guess some of you weak minded people who want to play it down the middle will have to pick a side now. Do you support genocide or not?

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/cpac-tra ... 8bb7430b1c

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Rate This

Re: CPAC Speaker Supports Trans Genocide

Post by Rate This » Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:15 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2023 2:16 am
They are starting to say it out loud now. I guess some of you weak minded people who want to play it down the middle will have to pick a side now. Do you support genocide or not?

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/cpac-tra ... 8bb7430b1c
Don’t worry… all of this hysteria means well… :roll:

km1125

Post by km1125 » Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:02 am

That's not what the speaker said though, was it? It's just "what somebody thought" or "how somebody feels".

Facts don't matter though.
Last edited by km1125 on Mon Mar 06, 2023 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Deleted User 15924

Post by Deleted User 15924 » Mon Mar 06, 2023 1:02 pm

km1125 wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:02 am
That's not what the speaker said though, was it? It's just "what somebody though" or "how somebody feels".

Yeah, I noticed that too but kind of left it alone.
Maybe there should be an informal rule of thumb here on Buzzboard.
Read the article before you post a link to it.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Mar 06, 2023 1:35 pm

km1125 wrote:
That's not what the speaker said though, was it? It's just "what somebody thought" or "how somebody feels".

They certainly quoted the person and it doesn’t sound like he wants a hug and kumbyah moment with transgender folks.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:06 pm

Rate This wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2023 1:35 pm
km1125 wrote:

They certainly quoted the person and it doesn’t sound like he wants a hug and kumbyah moment with transgender folks.
The quote was “If [transgenderism] is false, then for the good of society... transgenderism must be eradicated from public life entirely.”

He's not talking about any individuals, or people. He's referring to the concept that you can pick and choose your gender.

And even if he was talking about people, then not wanting "a hug and kumbyah moment" is very different thnt claiming he supports genocide of anyone.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:59 pm

km1125 wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:06 pm
Rate This wrote:
km1125 wrote:

The quote was “If [transgenderism] is false, then for the good of society... transgenderism must be eradicated from public life entirely.”

He's not talking about any individuals, or people. He's referring to the concept that you can pick and choose your gender.

And even if he was talking about people, then not wanting "a hug and kumbyah moment" is very different thnt claiming he supports genocide of anyone.
How do you intend to eradicate the concept from public life and not harm the people involved?

Hint: You can’t.

What are these people gonna do? “Re-educate” the transgender folks? The plausible options are creepy at best and terrible at worst.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue Mar 07, 2023 7:21 am

Point is that speaking for the eradication of “transgenderism” lends itself to the practice of genocide. Study Rwanda and South Africa. CONs are dense.

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Tue Mar 07, 2023 7:42 am

Rate This wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:59 pm
km1125 wrote:
Rate This wrote:
km1125 wrote:

How do you intend to eradicate the concept from public life and not harm the people involved?

What are these people gonna do? “Re-educate” the transgender folks? The plausible options are creepy at best and terrible at worst.
Properly treat them for the mental illness they have, rather than encourage them to live in a fantasy world.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Mar 07, 2023 7:30 pm

km1125 wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2023 7:42 am
Rate This wrote:
km1125 wrote:
Rate This wrote:
km1125 wrote:

Properly treat them for the mental illness they have, rather than encourage them to live in a fantasy world.
They DO have a mental illness. I'm not sure it's treatable and what do you do with the ones that refuse?

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:03 pm

Rate This wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2023 7:30 pm
km1125 wrote:
Rate This wrote:
km1125 wrote:
Rate This wrote:
km1125 wrote:

They DO have a mental illness. I'm not sure it's treatable and what do you do with the ones that refuse?
We are NOT mentally ill. The way society perceives us is the mental illness. Now, some of us may have simultaneously occurring depression from being misgendered like you and others did in the other thread.

Ultimately, people like Bryce and kml would rather us live on the streets to be harassed by cops because we can’t find a toilet to shit in and have no other choice but shit in alleys. God forbid we need to take a crap in public and be visibly trans.

Audacity sucks.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:58 pm

Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:03 pm
Rate This wrote:
km1125 wrote:
Rate This wrote:
km1125 wrote:
Rate This wrote:
km1125 wrote:

We are NOT mentally ill. The way society perceives us is the mental illness. Now, some of us may have simultaneously occurring depression from being misgendered like you and others did in the other thread.

Ultimately, people like Bryce and kml would rather us live on the streets to be harassed by cops because we can’t find a toilet to shit in and have no other choice but shit in alleys. God forbid we need to take a crap in public and be visibly trans.
Have you ever considered simply walking in? Personally I could care less who's in there with me as long as they leave me alone. Some people are literally concerned with bodily functions I suppose... It's disturbing how much some folks can't stay out of other peoples lives.

As for my criticism of "Them"... I recently was reminded of the camel is a horse by committee observation. It seems to fit. I don't recall mislabeling you however.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:02 pm

Rate This wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:58 pm
Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:03 pm
Rate This wrote:
km1125 wrote:
Rate This wrote:
km1125 wrote:
Rate This wrote:
km1125 wrote:

Have you ever considered simply walking in? Personally I could care less who's in there with me as long as they leave me alone. Some people are literally concerned with bodily functions I suppose... It's disturbing how much some folks can't stay out of other peoples lives.

As for my criticism of "Them"... I recently was reminded of the camel is a horse by committee observation. It seems to fit. I don't recall mislabeling you however.
I can walk in a men’s room now because I have not started any hormones yet, and it is socially acceptable. If I decide to do go on hormones, I have to take it on a case by case basis.

Audacity sucks.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:19 am

Rate This wrote:
km1125 wrote:
Rate This wrote:
km1125 wrote:
Rate This wrote:
km1125 wrote:

You can only help people who want to help themselves, but need additional support and guidance. The worst thing you can do is encourage or normalize their perceptions and reinforce the mental illness problem.

I think we've done a pretty good job with alcoholism, but there are still plenty of alcoholics out there. Lots of mechanisms to support them once they've recognized they have a problem, but we don't go around saying "it's ok to drive drunk" just because the alcoholics think that's just fine.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:46 am

I have no issue using MCRF instead of his real name, a lot of people go by letter nicknames.

The pronoun thing doesn't make any sense to me in English.

I don't care how one dresses, if they like to smell flowers, or crochet, BUT an XY is a male species, and an XY is a female species.

No one can change that, it's basic science.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic