Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Ooops! Stay Classi-fied.

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Rate This

Re: Ooops! Stay Classi-fied.

Post by Rate This » Mon Jan 16, 2023 5:31 pm

audiophile wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 4:06 pm
If this is true I expect Biden will be gone soon.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... r-AA16ppZU
I doubt it. This is another example of trying to pin Biden down because he can’t prove a negative. Did Hunter have access to the documents? Probably not. Can he prove it? No. Yawn. This will cause the base to go wild… but there’s not much here.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Mon Jan 16, 2023 6:19 pm

f you commit armed robbery at a party store and only get away with $10.00 should it be treated less seriously than the guy who got away with $1,000.00? That sure seems to be the bill of goods we're being sold by the left.
Seems like one guy (Trump) committed many more robberies than the other guy (Biden), but I will caveat that statement with the suggestion that it would not at all surprise me if it is discovered that Biden is in possession of more docs than those uncovered thus far.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Jan 16, 2023 6:26 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 6:19 pm
f you commit armed robbery at a party store and only get away with $10.00 should it be treated less seriously than the guy who got away with $1,000.00? That sure seems to be the bill of goods we're being sold by the left.
Seems like one guy (Trump) committed many more robberies than the other guy (Biden), but I will caveat that statement with the suggestion that it would not at all surprise me if it is discovered that Biden is in possession of more docs than those uncovered thus far.
Plausible... though they have appeared to be pretty transparent and have started the search voluntarily and not via prodding by all indications. They probably started looking after Trump was searched.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Mon Jan 16, 2023 7:13 pm

Or...and hear me out on this.....these guys could quit being slimeballs and stop doing sneaky shit.

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Jan 16, 2023 7:59 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 7:13 pm
Or...and hear me out on this.....these guys could quit being slimeballs and stop doing sneaky shit.
Welcome to Pleasantville…

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Mon Jan 16, 2023 8:30 pm

Rate This wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 7:59 pm
Mega Hertz wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 7:13 pm
Wishful thinker and all that. But like Carlin said, "If these guys were actually honest, the whole system would come crashing down". That's why we're reduced to "your guy did it worse", "your guy did it first". The worst part is, not one of these guys cares about us at all. At. ALL.

-TurkeyTop

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Jan 16, 2023 9:08 pm

C'mon everyone band together. The alt-right posters can get this tread to 12 pages, I just know it.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Mon Jan 16, 2023 9:10 pm

Bryce could get it to 14, no help needed.

-TurkeyTop

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon Jan 16, 2023 9:52 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 9:10 pm
Correcting ignorance here is a full time job.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Mon Jan 16, 2023 10:31 pm

Bryce wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 9:52 pm
Mega Hertz wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 9:10 pm
Correcting ignorance here is a full time job.
From what I hear, this thread is the ONLY thing you can get up.

HEYYYY-OOOOO 🤣

-TurkeyTop

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Tue Jan 17, 2023 12:52 am

Rate This wrote:

Is that somewhere near Niceville?

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Jan 17, 2023 1:12 am

Turkeytop wrote:
Tue Jan 17, 2023 12:52 am
Rate This wrote:

But only pleasant things happen there. The fire department exclusively rescues cats from trees for example.

FakeAndyStuart

Post by FakeAndyStuart » Wed Jan 18, 2023 8:24 am

Without a doubt, one of the top FIVE movies about life and media ever created.
(I would embed this somehow, but got an error message when I tried to do it. I know there is a YouTube button here, I'm just too stupid to know how it's done)

https://youtu.be/dSDm62Hmbf4

[/quote]

[/quote]
But only pleasant things happen there. The fire department exclusively rescues cats from trees for example.
[/quote]

zzand

Post by zzand » Sat Jan 21, 2023 7:31 pm

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Justice Department has searched President Joe Biden’s home in Delaware and located six documents containing classification markings and also took possession of some of his notes, the president’s lawyer said Saturday.

Bob Bauer, a lawyer for the president, said the Justice Department conducted the search at Biden’s Wilmington residence on Friday. He said it lasted about 13 hours.

The Justice Department “took possession of materials it deemed within the scope of its inquiry, including six items consisting of documents with classification markings and surrounding materials, some of which were from the President’s service in the Senate and some of which were from his tenure as Vice President,” Bauer said in a statement.

The prosecutors also “took for further review personally handwritten notes from the vice-presidential years,” he said.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Jan 21, 2023 8:05 pm

zzand wrote:
Sat Jan 21, 2023 7:31 pm
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Justice Department has searched President Joe Biden’s home in Delaware and located six documents containing classification markings and also took possession of some of his notes, the president’s lawyer said Saturday.

Bob Bauer, a lawyer for the president, said the Justice Department conducted the search at Biden’s Wilmington residence on Friday. He said it lasted about 13 hours.

The Justice Department “took possession of materials it deemed within the scope of its inquiry, including six items consisting of documents with classification markings and surrounding materials, some of which were from the President’s service in the Senate and some of which were from his tenure as Vice President,” Bauer said in a statement.

The prosecutors also “took for further review personally handwritten notes from the vice-presidential years,” he said.
If they were there 13 hours presumably they got it all… it’s not a small house but he can’t possibly have that much shit in it either…

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic