Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

6 Year Old Shoots Teacher

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

6 Year Old Shoots Teacher

Post by TC Talks » Sun Jan 08, 2023 9:58 am

Here you go second amendment losers, justify this one...
RICHMOND, Va. (AP) — A Virginia teacher who was critically injured when she was was shot by a 6-yearold student in Newport News is showing signs of improvement as authorities struggle to understand how a child so young could be involved in a school shooting, the city’s mayor said Saturday.

Newport News Mayor Phillip Jones said the condition of the teacher, a woman in her 30s, is “trending in a positive direction” as she remains hospitalized. Police Chief Steve Drew met with the teacher and her family Saturday morning. “She has improved and is currently listed in stable condition,” police said in a news release.

The boy shot and wounded the teacher with a handgun in a firstgrade classroom on Friday at Richneck Elementary School, according to authorities. Drew said the shooting was not accidental and was part of an altercation. No students were injured.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

bmw

Re: 6 Year Old Shoots Teacher

Post by bmw » Sun Jan 08, 2023 11:53 am

What's there to defend here? I wish the teacher a speedy recovery.

As to the shooter, I can't find any information about this kid other than it was a male. Without knowing more about the kid's background and his parental situation and how he obtained the gun, it is difficult for me to comment further.

As to you, you have no room to comment here when you have explicitly justified the shooting of an 84 year-old helpless old lady in the back.

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:08 pm

At 6 years old he is incapable of grasping the ramifications of what he did
All questions need to focus on the adults who are in charge of the kid.

I no longer directly engage trolls

lidoshuffle

Post by lidoshuffle » Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:02 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Sun Jan 08, 2023 9:58 am
RICHMOND, Va. (AP) — A Virginia teacher who was critically injured when she was was shot by a 6-yearold student in Newport News is showing signs of improvement as authorities struggle to understand how a child so young could be involved in a school shooting, the city’s mayor said Saturday.

Newport News Mayor Phillip Jones said the condition of the teacher, a woman in her 30s, is “trending in a positive direction” as she remains hospitalized. Police Chief Steve Drew met with the teacher and her family Saturday morning. “She has improved and is currently listed in stable condition,” police said in a news release.

The boy shot and wounded the teacher with a handgun in a firstgrade classroom on Friday at Richneck Elementary School, according to authorities. Drew said the shooting was not accidental and was part of an altercation. No students were injured.
"TC Talks", there is NO ONE that justifies a six year old child bringing a loaded sidearm to an elementary school and shooting an adult female teacher in the abdomen, society is appalled as it should be...
You're just in here starting sh*t....professional troll you are....

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sun Jan 08, 2023 7:11 pm

Already, at such an early age, the kid's a skilled marksman. His daddy must be plum proud of the lad.
Last edited by Turkeytop on Sun Jan 08, 2023 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Jan 08, 2023 7:41 pm

lidoshuffle wrote:
Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:02 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Sun Jan 08, 2023 9:58 am

"TC Talks", there is NO ONE that justifies a six year old child bringing a loaded sidearm to an elementary school and shooting an adult female teacher in the abdomen, society is appalled as it should be...
You're just in here starting sh*t....professional troll you are....
Either condemn how guns are dealt with in this country or go back to molesting your dog.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

bmw

Post by bmw » Sun Jan 08, 2023 7:49 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Sun Jan 08, 2023 7:41 pm
Either condemn how guns are dealt with in this country or go back to molesting your dog.
How about you condemn shooting helpless old ladies in the back or kindly STFU.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Jan 08, 2023 7:58 pm

Gun reforms would have prevented that shooting, and all those who have been killed and wounded by radical anti-abortion crazies.

― Noam Chomsky

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Sun Jan 08, 2023 8:17 pm

craig11152 wrote:
Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:08 pm
At 6 years old he is incapable of grasping the ramifications of what he did
All questions need to focus on the adults who are in charge of the kid.
Absolutely. That kid had no construct of his actions. Nor do his parents I suspect. I would also include 99% of the American public. This is why for a long time I've advanced the idea that, with the permission of immediate family, photo's and videotape of the consequences of a shooting should not in any way be censored.

In the 30's and 40's Manhattan photographer Weegee had his stark photographs of gangster shootings regularly published. The Vietnam war took a sharp turn of disapproval after guys like Morely Safer, Harry Reasoner and Uncle Walter himself started airing uncompromising image's of our kids getting shot up in some freakin' jungle. In those cases and others, when folks get unvarnished results of gun violence it quickly moves from the abstract to a cold hard reality. It also works as a pretty good motivation that things needn't be that way.

I absolutely believe if people had been exposed to images of the school children of Sandy Hook rendered to little more than raw meat, fucking ghouls like Alex Jones would have been cut off at the knees attempting to minimize the tragedy. Same with virtually any other mass shootings. Instead of Lester Holt preceding a warning that the images may disturb some people, he should say the following images SOULD AND WILL BE DISTRBING so get your kids out of the room because we're going to show you in no uncertain terms, no sanitary or cartoon depiction the effect of unregulated firearms run amuck. No bias or rationalization required, it's right in front of you. Smack them in the face with it just like you rub a puppy's nose in the shit they left by not being trained.

In some ways it also pulls away the fig leaf and scam 2A supporters offer up in terms of protecting themselves from some imaginary government upheaval. Have a look at some of the drone footage coming out of the Ukraine and tell me if your personal stash of weapons is any match against drones that can literally drop an explosive in your lap or on top of your noggin' from hundreds if not thousand of feet in the air depending on the operators mood. Christ, there's a video of a drone delivering a grenade through the fucking sunroof of a car, planned, not by circumstance or lucky shot. Tell me how effective your Red Ryder BB gun will be if somebody is of a mind to see you gone.

It about time to make an impression that your favorite shoot 'em up cop show and similar works of fiction are just that because that's all people see. Take a good hard look at what the fuck is the reality, then tell me 'thought and prayers' and 'mah rights' are more important than the well being of the vast majority of the public at large.
Last edited by Lester The Nightfly on Sun Jan 08, 2023 8:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Jan 08, 2023 8:25 pm

They are only pro life when it is convenient for them.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

lidoshuffle

Post by lidoshuffle » Sun Jan 08, 2023 8:29 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Sun Jan 08, 2023 7:58 pm
Gun reforms would have prevented that shooting, and all those who have been killed and wounded by radical anti-abortion crazies.
The six year old brats parents are the ones who could have prevented the shooting
What a croc of shit you are posting politics as the cause of the teacher being shot by a six year old squirt, just to spew more of your political rants
Blame mom & dad for not preventing gun violence from their brat
I await stupid replies...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic