Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Happy January 6th to all that celebrate!

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

Happy January 6th to all that celebrate!

Post by Matt » Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:02 am

I know for sure this is a holiday for Colonel Flagg, but any other celebrators can self-identity yourselves!

It's your day, feel free to profusely jerk off in your Trump shrines or to scream "BUTTTTT... RAYYYYYYY... EPPSSSSS..." You do you.

The rest of us will just patiently wait for when the Trump Error is a distant memory.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

TC Talks

Re: Happy January 6th to all that celebrate!

Post by TC Talks » Fri Jan 06, 2023 2:03 pm

Some of these celebrated insurgents are already enjoying the fruits of breaking federal law and the spoils of time in prison.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Jan 07, 2023 7:56 am

CF supports the Epiphany?

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Colonel Flagg

Post by Colonel Flagg » Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:59 am

Matt wrote:
Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:02 am
I know for sure this is a holiday for Colonel Flagg, but any other celebrators can self-identity yourselves!

It's your day, feel free to profusely jerk off in your Trump shrines or to scream "BUTTTTT... RAYYYYYYY... EPPSSSSS..." You do you.

The rest of us will just patiently wait for when the Trump Error is a distant memory.
I have no idea what Matt is babbling about here... Probably smokin' some "Mary Jane" with John Boehner down in Ohio when he posted this.

"You do you" is fruity liberal talk. That tells me everything I need to know, right there.

A word of advice from the Colonel... Don't be postin' when you're tokin' 🤣

"Pretty soon, every kid in America will wish he were me"

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Jan 07, 2023 12:11 pm

Colonel Flagg wrote:
Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:59 am
Matt wrote:
Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:02 am

I have no idea what Matt is babbling about here... Probably smokin' some "Mary Jane" with John Boehner down in Ohio when he posted this.

"You do you" is fruity liberal talk. That tells me everything I need to know, right there.

A word of advice from the Colonel... Don't be postin' when you're tokin' 🤣
Happy January 6th buddy.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic