Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Kevin McCarthy not enough of a weasel

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

Re: Kevin McCarthy not enough of a weasel

Post by TC Talks » Sun Jan 08, 2023 9:23 am

Bryce wrote:
Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:44 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:13 pm
I predict those who didn't vote McCarthy will regret being in Congress with him leading.
Especially if he uses Nancy's playbook.
It's kind to give her the credit, but I hardly think she invented the idea. Remember, Gingrich (who is getting credit for the revolt concept) came before her.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Rate This

Re: Kevin McCarthy not enough of a weasel

Post by Rate This » Sun Jan 08, 2023 8:21 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Sun Jan 08, 2023 9:23 am
Bryce wrote:
Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:44 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:13 pm
I predict those who didn't vote McCarthy will regret being in Congress with him leading.
Especially if he uses Nancy's playbook.
It's kind to give her the credit, but I hardly think she invented the idea. Remember, Gingrich (who is getting credit for the revolt concept) came before her.
Gingrich is almost single-handedly responsible for the currently gridlock and poison in congress.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic